Beelishy's VLCD Weight Loss Adventure!!

So....the other day i bought 40 OOD (November) choc vlcd bars for 20 quid on ebay and not only did she post them the same day but she put 3 free shakes in. Ive just had one, cookies and cream, and it was really good! Basically the same as SML diet packs, I think. Anyway. I was pleasantly surprised. yay for free stuff. haha. The other 2 are raspberry (meh.) and toffee (or caramel?!)...probs not amazing but i will have then anyway because that's half a day's packs, freee! haha.

i still have dinner, and my choc bar for later...and a pancake that i popped in the fridge "for later" that I will have in an hour or so. from the afternoon onward, i tend to get hungrier and more prone to wanting to pick. So I saved an egg and a pancake. lol. For now, im fine though. Gonna finish my water now :)

Afternoon -- what's OOD? And of they're 60 grams - how many calories and carbs do they have?

Out of Date. Theyre 216 cals and 16g carbs. I really like them a lot. lol

So they're a lot higher than CD, SS or LL. but they're still not a lot for a meal.

Morning

234lbs today :)

So that's another mini-goal that I can cross off the list. Yay! I need to start thinking about my next set of goals. And I need to add Edinburgh goal to the list in my siggie.

Food -

Pancakes
shake
boiled egg
chili and swede chips
bar

coffee, water, squash

Gonna make the rounds and get caught up with everyone now :) x

Congrats! That was fast!

So...Ive made an appointment with my GP to ask about the policy on skin surgery. Mine is really horrid and I know I have a long way to go but I also want to know where I stand. If she can/will refer me..I will go for it and get my bmi to where they want it asap. If not, then at least I know!

My appointment is on the 27th at 9:30 - excited. And I would ideally like to be back to 228lbs by then. But all I can do is my best! And my TOTM will be due on the 29th. So Im just going to do what I can. :)

Hi K,

It looks like once you have lost the weight and are at an acceptable BMI this is one surgery that is on the list of "exceptional" surgeries. Your GP would have to refer you and then there'd be a long process to get it funded.
http://www.medlaw.eu/pdf/Newcastle.PCT.IFR.22.11.10.pdf

I have a friend in Camberley who was told if she got below a BMI of 27 and maintained it for a year they would refer her. Then they refused and told her she had to lose more weight. I don't think she's gotten the referral and has been saving for a tummy tuck.

Good luck.

Well...this is all probably for nought because I dont have forever and a day to wait around. So its either gonna happen or its not. Its pretty much never gonna happen if I have to save for it myself. So i will just have to learn to live with it, in that instance. Unless I get it sorted once we are back home as medically necessary. Who knows! lol

I would love to!

So, off topic.

I need to make a bit of extra money to help with our moving back fund/savings. We are currently saving so much/so hard that we are like...always skint. And we arent actually saving that much or that quickly. So ive been racking my brains trying to think of what I can do from home that is legit. It doesnt have to pay a ton...just a bit extra. I thought about Avon but really, I dont really know anyone here and i checked the reps in my post code area and within a half a mile there are TONS of them. :(

It cant really be anything like partylite or anything that requires you to have parties because my flat is too small (omg its so small. im gonna be in heaven to get back to the states with all the open plan-ness and space. oh how i miss space! haha) and i dont have a car.

I would love to stuff envelopes or something like that.

Im just at a loss. Any suggestions or ideas?

Back