Beelishy's VLCD Weight Loss Adventure!!

Ive had all my packs for today now. Im about ready to take the little one to bed (Tabby likes to have "10 minutes" extra to stay up when she's been good, makes her feel properly grown up to stay up extra minutes with daddy. lol) Im a bit hungry tonight...but tough! lol. I want my hair cut and ive got my eyes on the prize!!

Evening K,

My DH is having a little DD read to me time (she reads to him)! Then, we'll try to get her to go to seep -- we're hoping by 9:30 at the latest. 6:30 a.m. rolls around pretty quickly. ;)

Well done on the whoosh!

The tippy the cup up thing my son still does, with everything. I guess it must be an age thing. I started using those bottles I suggested and they work well with no leaks so far.

Loving the pixie hair cut, I had mine cut off a couple of weeks ago as was losing hair like a caribu in summer (?, lol) but don't like the cut. I'm going to get to 15 st and get it restyled.

Hope you have another good day! x

Thanks. I might try them when I've used up my S & S.

Had my shake this morning and then my little omelette and im stuffed seriously...stuffed. im SO loving this now. haha. Im having some squash and have another litre of water to get down. I could do with a little nap but eldest says she doesnt want a nap today. Nice. lol. boooooo!

Oh well. hopefully it just means i will sleep soundly tonight!

I started to clean out the kitchen drawers and realised that there are loads of hubby-things in there which I have no idea what to do with....wires, screws in ziplock bags, a door handle (wtf?! lol), half of a rechargeable battery charger thing. i dunno. So Im gonna leave it here I left off and he can help me weed through what to keep and what is utter garbage. lol. Ive also done 2 loads of laundry - the 3rd is washing now. Tidied the play room and the living room. Otherwise...nada. lol.

Had my shake this morning and then my little omelette and im stuffed seriously...stuffed. im SO loving this now. haha. Im having some squash and have another litre of water to get down. I could do with a little nap but eldest says she doesnt want a nap today. Nice. lol. boooooo! Oh well. hopefully it just means i will sleep soundly tonight! I started to clean out the kitchen drawers and realised that there are loads of hubby-things in there which I have no idea what to do with....wires, screws in ziplock bags, a door handle (wtf?! lol), half of a rechargeable battery charger thing. i dunno. So Im gonna leave it here I left off and he can help me weed through what to keep and what is utter garbage. lol. Ive also done 2 loads of laundry - the 3rd is washing now. Tidied the play room and the living room. Otherwise...nada. lol.

I get full quicker nw hun hehe n tnite i may for once sleep early ish n soundly cz do feel quite tired tdai..think tis coz woke up early etc n been on the go tdai...

My omlette alwwys ebds up lukin like scrambled eggs even wen usijn frylight n bit of water....it ends up stickin to the fryin pan :( xx

One of my cats likes pancakes I let her have the end bit if she asks nicely :)

Boo to no nap that's what I miss from when mine were small :)

Nice work with getting your tidying and laundry done woo!!

Swede chips are lovely must make them again

Evening K,

Make more chips! ;)

I'm impressed at how well you're doing.

I'd get a shoe box or something and put DH's drawer bits in it and ask him to decide if you really need them. I'd have my clean drawer sorted -- that way!

Oh...the drawers are sorted now :)

Still full so going to have a coffee to warm me up and give the bar a miss tonight. Im having an early night with the girls since Tabby refused a nap (and ensured that i didnt have one either! lol) So bed at 8. I know...Im a party animal. lol x

Morning

Up a bit today.. 232lbs again. TOTM is due a week from today so it was expected.

Day 2 food today.

More laundry on the agenda today, oh joy! lol

Me, too!!! More laundry!!! I'm changing both beds and washing sheets. And, I'm sure I have stuff to put away and stuff in the airing cupboard to fluff and fold.

Im hiding today because PMDD has well and truly hit for the month and Im in one of my black fogs. Im sticking to the diet (only just) though although i didnt stick to the Day 2 menu plan. I had a 2 egg omelette this morning (with a slice of dairylea light and hotsauce) and then i had a bag of salad with quorn chicken pieces cooked as fajitas (with onion and peppers) on top for lunch. Then a quick2slim bar a bit ago. Im not hungry (and feel mildly nauseated) at all now and although dinner time is approaching Im not bothered. I may see how i feel later but for the time being, im skipping it and just leaving it at what ive had for the day. bleurgh.

cramps. and i just have that "everything is hopeless" feeling. its weird too, because its like my brain is fighting itself...one half - the logical bit, knows its just hormones playing up. the other half is like EVERYTHING IS HOPELESS AND SUUUUCKKKKKSSSS. lol. bleh. I just want to go to bed and sleep and cry.

I wish they would take my friggin girlie bits out. I really do. :/ *sigh*

Anyway. Im still on track (by the skin of my teeth) so fear not. Im just hiding because Im a miserable sod right now. lol :/ x

Boo!! Shall we check into a hotel and be Moody together!! Meet you half way, say, Sheffield?!!!

Leave the world behind

What I want is red wine and I rarely drink but a bottle of red would go down so nicely now glug :)

Morning!

Made Sammy's Cupcakes - fantastic. Definitely the perfect thing when you feel like you need a treat but you want to stay on plan. Love them!

Sounds yummy. I think one of the appealing things about a VLCD to me is that I don't have to fiddle about -- I'd rather just mixed it up and consume it: no fuss, no muss. However, being "in the zone" motivates me to cook and bake for others. When I'm not an eater, I became a feeder! LOL

Normally Im the same. I rarely can be bothered with VLCD recipes. making sauces out of soup packs....or lasagne out of strips of courgette and a spaghetti pack...its all beyond me. Id generally rather just eat it as is. Or slop it over a salad. lol. but these are lovely and have really helped with the TOTM cravings. Had a baaaad day yesterday (it ended with a pb&j). So Ive drawn a line and am back in the land of the reasonable-minded VLCDers. been spot on today and its definitely because 1) i felt a bit ill after yesterday. lol 2) I felt horrible - emotionally, after yesterday (i want my PIXIE HAIRR *sob* why did i set myself back further?????!!!?!?!) and 3) because ive been able to pick at "cupcakes" all day. Well...theyre more like muffins. but at this point...same diff. Haha. :D I got 5 smallish but decent sized ones and theyve lasted til just now. and im stuffed. If i was hungry...i grabbed one. worked a treat.

but yeah...the recipes rarely ever appeal to me. like..melting bars down to make a cookie? i wouldnt ever do that. id rather just eat the bar! haha

I think when I have lost two stone I might get my hair cut. I usually grow it out -- have 7 or 8 inches hacked off and send it to the Little Princess Trust. They use the hair to make wigs for children undergoing chemo.

Back