Beelishy's VLCD Weight Loss Adventure!!

Yep. I know who they are. Its like Locks of Love in the states :) x I was gonna do that but I dont think its long enough now.

You only need 6 or 7 inches. You could check the website.

Morning

I havent weighed in a couple of days. :) and WI in Sunday anyway. So since its friday i will probably just leave it til then, now.

Im going to make the cupcakes/muffins again this morning. Those will last me through til the afternoon and then i'll have spag bol and salad for dinner and a bar for a snack tonight. easy, peasy.

I did a 10 min yoga thing off youtube yesterday and my shoulders and arms are so sore. lol. Im off to try it again.

Morning K,

Morning

I havent weighed in a couple of days. :) and WI in Sunday anyway. So since its friday i will probably just leave it til then, now.

Im going to make the cupcakes/muffins again this morning. Those will last me through til the afternoon and then i'll have spag bol and salad for dinner and a bar for a snack tonight. easy, peasy.

I did a 10 min yoga thing off youtube yesterday and my shoulders and arms are so sore. lol. Im off to try it again.

Go you with the yoga and planning. Why not alternate -- Day One Yoga, Day 2 a Lesley Sansone Walking Video?

Because I tend to go off plan if i have to change it up too much. lol. I did the yoga again this morning. its just 10 mins and great. love it. i could tell that it was a teeeeny tiny bit easier today.

this is the one im doing Beginner Strengthening Flow | The Yoga Solution With Tara Stiles - YouTube

I know what you mean... Until I get the fitness habit I've been doing pretty much the same routine every day. I think once I've lost a stone or so -- I'll try and get myself to some classes. Right now my proper fitness clothes are way too tight.

I actually have yoga video tapes someone gave me literally a decade ago -- I'd never opened them until a few weeks ago. They're okay, a bit jumpy on quality - but a good workout. As is the Wii yoga.

The problem with Yoga is I need a full length mirror to check my form -- you need to be in the correct position (that is why a class is well worth it). I think I'll buy a mirror -- next time I'm at the "big base".

Im SO out of shape that just getting into the positions at all (downward dog and plank in particular) are REALLY tough for me...so just getting into them is good enough for now. I will work on form once I can actually get myself into the positions with relative ease. Im not supple at all anymore. I have a full length mirror hanging on the door in front of where i work out but i dont dare look at it until I can do it with a bit more ease, i might put myself off with how ridiculous i look. lol

Im SO out of shape that just getting into the positions at all (downward dog and plank in particular) are REALLY tough for me...so just getting into them is good enough for now. I will work on form once I can actually get myself into the positions with relative ease. Im not supple at all anymore. I have a full length mirror hanging on the door in front of where i work out but i dont dare look at it until I can do it with a bit more ease, i might put myself off with how ridiculous i look. lol

I feel that way, too. Good on you for sticking to it - and it gets easier pretty fast.

Morning!

232lb still. I actually thought today was Sunday :/ Ive been ahead of myself by one day ALL week. Its weird. Anyway. In a way - BOOOOO! It seems like I will NEVER get back under 230lbs at this rate! On the other hand - SO glad that I havent shown a gain (yet!!)...being that TOTM is due in a few days.

I have been making Sammy's Super S&S Cuppiecakes (that is their new official name, says I!! lol) every day for the last few days. Today I am gonna try banana shake. I absolutely LOVE these little beauties.

Im less sore this morning. WOOP! Im gonna go do my yoga again in a while. Then I have someone coming to buy Zoe's highchair (she's into a booster at the table like a big girl now! awww) around 11am. Then I will probably make my cakies after she goes.

How is everyone doing?

Morning K,

I do that... Get my days confused. ;) Yay to having sold the chair.
I was very hungry yesterday, so I had a boiled egg. It helped. Good tip.
Any plans for today? DH and I want to see "12 Years a Slave" -- but we don't want to take DD.
We may leave her here working on her homework.

I hope your day goes well.

No plans today.

Yoga done. Cupcakes made and cooling in the fridge. Highchair cleaned thoroughly.

I was scrubbing a casserole dish and I somehow managed to slosh a big ball of suds into my right eye. HOW?! Only me, I swear! LOL. It burned for a bit and I flushed it out with water. Im still pretty impressed that I could get myself in the eye like that with such precision. Crazy.

No plans today.

Yoga done. Cupcakes made and cooling in the fridge. Highchair cleaned thoroughly.

I was scrubbing a casserole dish and I somehow managed to slosh a big ball of suds into my right eye. HOW?! Only me, I swear! LOL. It burned for a bit and I flushed it out with water. Im still pretty impressed that I could get myself in the eye like that with such precision. Crazy.

I'm sorry I'm laughing but that's Legend... Wait for it... Dary!

Hehehe. Im pretty awesome. And talented....did I mention talented? lol

So, Ive finally decided on a meal to make for hubby on wednesday (his birthday) and he will appreciate not only the effort but what this dish (and the fact that Ive actually cooked it for him) MEANS. Ive decided to make him Kleftiko. The reason this is a huge deal is that I dont...I DO NOT...like that people eat lamb. (or veal or any other baby animal). I just think its even worse. Ive already got an issue with meat, anyway. But I although my hubby LOVES lamb, I have never cooked and would never allow it in the house. Its just so cruel :( But. When we were in Greece in 2011...he had Kleftiko at one of the adorable little seaside places and he absolutely fell in love with it. He doesnt really get excited about food. Well...ok he kinda does. But mainly its just for Denny's/Ihop breakfasts when we go to the states (Mel will understand this, the rest of you probably not so much. lol) Otherwise...food is kinda - he enjoys it but rarely feels inclined to RAVE about it. But this...he RAVED about. He still remembers it with a look in his eye as though it was the girl he first kissed or somesuch. You know what I mean? hahaha That dreamy look? Bless. So I decided to ask out greek friend to check a recipe I had found for it and tell me if that looks traditional and authentic. Luckily - its a slow cooker recipe but she said it looked good. Works for me! there are sooo many variations on the dish - tomatoes, no tomatoes, celery, no celery, rosemary, no rosemary....different cuts of meat...etc etc - that it would be impossible to recreate the version he had since I didnt pay annnnnyyy attention at all when he was having it originally. But I m gonna make this recipe and follow it exactly and HOPE. It calls for feta and I dont think he is crazy about feta BUT if the one he had contained feta and he liked it then I want to leave it in. Sadly, there isnt any way to ask him this without coming out and telling him the plan. And i dont want him to know. Im going to set it to marinade over night (he wont have a clue...) and then put it on to cook as soon as he leaves for work and let it cook ALLLLL day. Im also going to make (or attempt) a horiatiko (loosely translated "village loaf" or village bread. cant remember) .....a loaf of traditional greek bread that is eaten with it. The kleftiko wont tempt me at all but the bread will. lol

Anyway. I hope this comes out ok. lol.

You are so romantic. I would just take him to a Greek Restaurant in Edinburgh and Ket him order it.
Then I'd make him his favorite meal from my repertoire.

Just done your yoga workout - phew! It's the plank that kills me I did it for about 2 seconds :D Layla loved it she's now doing another workout from the same lady! I'm watching from the sofa - we've already been swimming this afternoon

You're so sweet with his fave dinner :D sounds AMAZE I love lamb :p

Just done your yoga workout - phew! It's the plank that kills me I did it for about 2 seconds :D Layla loved it she's now doing another workout from the same lady! I'm watching from the sofa - we've already been swimming this afternoon

You're so sweet with his fave dinner :D sounds AMAZE I love lamb :p

I'm up to 35 seconds of painful prank.

Back