Beelishy's VLCD Weight Loss Adventure!!

Morning B,

Sounds like a really great night out! I'm glad you enjoyed yourself and didn't even pay for it with pounds on! I hope you have a lovely weekend.

Been fine today, dietwise. Although Ive just had my spag bol and im still hungry. I wasnt really hungry through the day...but now...im like famished all of a sudden. Im gonna go make a cup of hot choc I think. And then Im gonna bathe the girls in about half an hour. after that i will try to get another bit of water down...even though ive had my 3L for today. and then bed around 8ish. Im still not over this...and Tabby is a lot better but not totally over it either. And whats more...Zoe's had a low grade fever off and on today. And she seems a little subdued. not terribly so...but enough that I know something is up. I hope shes not getting sick. Again!.

I just want us to get better and then have another nice little clear run of not-being-sick. Please please?

Ugh. I feel bloated. TOTM was due yesterday and never started. No idea whats happening there. lol. But I can feel something going on.

my totm came yesterday when I was expecting it last weekend they go all over the place on this diet don't they?

go away illness in the Bee household they don't want you there!!!!

Well done for getting back on the diet horse today you are FAB

Congrats on sorting diet. I hope the girls aren't poorly and you're much improved soon.

Morning

WI day. I was hoping to slip down another liiiiitttle bit (god..i expect a lot dont i? I just ate chkn parm and linguine 2 days ago! should be glad im registering a loss at all this week!! lolol :p ) but i didnt. scales decided to stick at 218. Its fine. :D Its better than fine, really. :D

Zoe seems fine today. :D Tabby is muuuuch better , although still sounds a little chesty when she coughs...but thats much less often than before. Im ...on the mend but still not better. but its ok - kinda like with the diet....as long as im seeing SOME progress ...i can deal with it. lol

so...hubby is going to start a diet tomorrow. he does the same thing every time he diets. because its always worked for him. he basically eats ONE meal a day - dinner. he has one hearty meal in the evening...and then like an apple/boiled egg/ slice of bread in the morning (to take his pills with) and one of same again before bed to take his night pills with. And thats it. He wants to lose about 70lbs. And ideally before we go. We'll see. His problem is that he is on steroids for the time being (and has been for month and months now) because his illness had flared and they couldnt get a grip on it. So the steroids were started back up again and now theyre (very very slowly) weaning him off. But they make him absolutely ravenous. Poor boy. Anyway. We'll see. I will help him as much as I can.

Hope everyone has a lovely Sunday! :)

Updating my siggy again....saving progress...

9th Feb- #1 - 232lbs
16th Feb- #2 - 228lbs
23rd Feb- #3 - 226lbs
2nd Mar- #4 - 221lbs
9th Mar- #5 - 224lbs
16th Mar- #6 - 222lbs

Wonderful results.

I am winning overall. But.

I am also having pizza for dinner because Im feeling sorry for myself with the illness and the INSANELY PAINFUL CRAMPS. Not an excuse. just saying... hahaha

Yay! hubby starts his diet tomorrow too. so we can suffer together.

been looking at houses in vegas to rent.

omg love " + "" + "Media Viewer" + "

lol. anyway. off to ring the pizza...ahem. :D

tomorrow..PANCAKES! 4 lots. And nowt else! wooo! hahaha

I am winning overall. But.

I am also having pizza for dinner because Im feeling sorry for myself with the illness and the INSANELY PAINFUL CRAMPS. Not an excuse. just saying... hahaha

Yay! hubby starts his diet tomorrow too. so we can suffer together.

been looking at houses in vegas to rent.

omg love " + "" + "Media Viewer" + "

lol. anyway. off to ring the pizza...ahem. :D

tomorrow..PANCAKES! 4 lots. And nowt else! wooo! hahaha

Wow! Such a lovely house and only $850 a month. Is it in a good school district?

Right. Had my pizza. Very happy girl now. But still so crampy. *sob*

back on plan tomorrow and probably wont weigh again until after TOTM stops. because ew. lol. So..maybe thursday/fri.

tomorrow morning we have appointments with the nurse. me for b12 jab. hubby for sorting out the vaccines etc he needs for his medical. SO EXCITED. I love doing stuff for the visa. hahaha. then....hubby has an appointment at the hospital in the afternoon for his usual blood monitoring. (hahaha zoe just farted as I was typing this and then laughed at herself a comical, put-on, evil genius laugh - "hah hah haaaaaah!") hahahah.

anyway. hilarious.

LOL @fart giggles :D there's nothing funnier than wind, everrr!!

Love that house, spacey! Whenever I watch Supernanny US or whatever they always have really spacious houses I guess there's lots of room to spread out in the ol' U S of A :D :D

Hope you enjoyed the pizza yummmmmmmmmmmmmm I haven't had pizza this year. That is mental. I haven't had bread this year. That is also mental. I haven't had potato this year. Or chips. Or a burger. Or sweets (well, OK I've had sugar free and Atkins bars). I haven't had FRUIT! or popcorn. Wow, how am I still alive???!!!!! *crawls along floor* *give...me......chips......*

wow well done on your progress so far xxx

been on a carb-fest for the past few days. no bueno.

but ive had enough now. ive been back on plan today and soooo ill. seriously...the carb withdrawl is ridiculous.

had about 3 or 4 hours today where i was really bad.

much better now...need to get through today and tomorrow and should be back in it by the weekend. Ugh. Im that close to goal now..I really need to keep focused.

Anyway. Here we go. Onward to 215. havent weighed all week..since WI. Will weigh later in the week. Still suffering with a very heavy TOTM anyway. Ew. so..back to it.

:clap: :bliss::bliss:

Back