Beelishy's VLCD Weight Loss Adventure!!

Its been crap here for weeks. Sicknesses. Buggy drama. TOTM (and the moodiness and sheer agony that comes with it). Visa drama/stress. That aside, Ive been awful lately.

But Im back now. Hubby is doing well on his diet. We have no more rubbish in the house. I have no coffee dates or meals out planned. We WERE going to go to Bella Italia for Mother's day dinner on Monday evening but ive told hubby no. :)

I am not prepared to undo ANY MORE of my hard work. 222.4 this morning. So I wont make my goal of 215 by Sunday but its ok. Im going to try my hardest to get as much of this gain off as possible by then. Aiming for a sts for the week on Sunday (which would be 218). We'll see. I can only do my best.

Today ive had 2x ac pancakes, 1x spag bol, 4 eggs (too many but its ok...and im gonna drop 2 eggs in a couple of days once Im back in ketosis....just trying to avoid that horrible sick feeling i get) and I have a coconut S&S bar for later. I will have that around 7pm. ...so about 40 mins. Ive had my water today as well. ive got about half a litre left and im not having any coffee tonight, so hopefully if i have an early night i will be able to get to sleep. lol. bleh.

Morning

Well thats the regain off... 218 today. Now a final push to WI to try and get SOME kind of a loss! lol 2 days til WI....here we go!

Super fast! You are doing so well. I beg you'll be in Onederland before Father's Day!

LOL I would get there quicker if I didnt keep going off plan!!

Anyway...I seem back in the zone already. Thank goodness for that. Ive not felt sick or particularly hungry at all today. No excuses now! Gotta stick with it!

Off to get their dinner started.

so....on top of the chest infection that i still have, ive now caught hubbys annoying head cold!! :( Im not feelin it today....feeling really drained and exhausted. So ive made a pot of soup with veggie knorr powder a bit of frozen mixed veg and half a 300g bag of quorn pieces. I seasoned it and let it bubble away for a while and Ive just had a bowl. It was absolute heaven. Its only 6C here and gloomy...feels like a proper wintery day and I feel miserable. lol. :/

So Im gonna have another bowl of that for dinner tonight. and for lunch either a chili pack or pancakes. i had a 2 egg omelette with a slice of cheese earlier this morning. so that will be it for me. I would love to go back to bed for the rest of the day. I feel so so crap. Im starting on my water now too. Mustnt forget to drink all my water today. bleh. lol

Afternoon -- I hope you fight off the lurgy and are 100% soon.

Happy Mother's Day for tomorrow (we do ours in May). I hope you enjoy your day and remember to set your clock back.

Morning.

sts boo.

happy mothers day. i got the most amazing Mummy Pig (off peppa) PJs from my girks. And flowers from the hubby. And cards. And we are going to nandos so i can have chkn and salad. best mothers day ever :)

now..ive gotta dash so we can get ready and go. have a great day all!

Happy Mother's Day! Sounds lovely.

Back