Beelishy's VLCD Weight Loss Adventure!!

been a total fvckup lately. :D

yesterday was day 1 of re-re-re-re-r-er-e-re-r-er-er-e-reiruerjowjrlwekjlrwrlelwerlwerw start for the billionth time. :D

so far..i feel like crap (again) but nothing not manageable and Im hoping to be past the worst by the weekend. *sigh*. I have about a months worth of packs and I have been thinking that I might switch to VLCD with actual food after they run out. As posted on Lou's diary -

Im thinking about going to vlcd with food after i run out of packs.

Pros: cheaper (probably). gets me used to eating real food again. gets me used to having to actively make healthier options (in the main). is REAL food.

Cons: is REAL food. have to exercise control and still stick to some kind of VLCD plan. requires more effort and thinking than just *open pack* *make up pack* *consume pack*.

So far...that's all Ive got. But seriously seriously considering it. Ive got a few weeks of packs left...will decide then. I really need to get as much lost as possible with my packs and then about a week before...make a final decision. :)

What do you think?

-----

So. Yeah. Not sure. Im tired of packs though. All of them. lol. But the idea of NOT doing packs kinda scares me (which just reinforces that i should probably get off them soon...as i dont think a fear of eating normally (not binging or off plan...just actually normally) isnt healthy)....so yeah. I dunno. I need to make some more actual progress though. I need to get this regain OFF and I need to see something under 218 finally. and take it from there.

but yes...seriously considering doing food after packs. will count up packs tomorrow and start thinking about it....

So far, so good today. No feeling crap. Minimal hunger. Just feeel suuuuuuper tired but I think that has to do with the grey skies and shitttty weather. :/ *yawn* Was going to try to resist, but I think Im gonna have to have a nap with the girls today. *doubleyawn*

Hubby gets his TDAP jab later today. (tetnus diptheria etc etc booster)...this is a requirement of the medical exam - which is a requirement of the visa. What a pain but YAY. Another thing ticked off on the ridiculously loooong list of things that need to be done. lol.

anyway. hurry up children......mommy is tiiiiireddddddd. lol. after lunch..NAP!

zzZzzZzZZzzzZzz

Congrats on heading back down. Glad you're feeling better.

221.0 lol Im being punished for all the silliness I guess. Still...chipping away at it. Under 220 by WI on Sunday would be fab! lol

You will be.

oooh. and. i think its coffee making me feel bad. or exacerbating the symptoms, anyway. I felt totally fine today until I had my 2nd coffee about an hour ago. then my heart starting racing and i felt a bit headachey and slightly lightheaded. gonna try decaf and see if it makes any difference.

RESULT! Whoop!

OK. done that.

food today

ac pancakes x 2
chili
1 egg
1 cheese slice

678 cals 49 carbs

water water water. 1 cup of coffee this morning...might have one more later. Still dont have decaf in but thats coming tomorrow. Ive made up the 2 packs of porridge into pancakes. I watered it down a little more than usual and i ended up with 16 palm-sized (or cookie sized. haha! ahem.) pancakes. Ive popped them all on a plate in the fridge so theyre made up and thats it for today. I have my chilli pack to have for dinner tonight and Ive already had my egg this morning. And that is all my food for the day. So I can pick/graze on the pancakes - whenever I feel the need for something. Im going to see how this works for today. I may end up doing this every day. Who knows. lol.

I do love the heaviness of the plate (albeit, a small kiddie plate, but still) full of pancakes stacked on top of each other. I feels....indulgent. haha. Right...must get started on my water.

Ive been really good today. The strictest Ive been for MONTHS. Like. Since early LAST year. lol. Ive had 2 packs so far and 1 egg. Im ravenous. But Im going to give it my all today because I want to see some kind of positive shift on the scale tomorrow. :/ lol. And maybe my body needs a bit of strict reinforcement.

Back