Beelishy's VLCD Weight Loss Adventure!!

Day 1:

Morning!

Feeling excited and..purposeful and ready to tackle this!

Friend sent me a text last night about lunch today. I HAD COMPLETELY FORGOTTEN!! So I said its fine but, very much unlike me, *I* insisted we go to Pani's. Because I know they will happily alter their Ensalata di pollo to my liking. (And theyre all super fit Italians!) hahahaa. So Im having 2 boiled eggs and coffee this morning. Chicken and salad for lunch and I will have 1 of those manky old AC porridge packs as pancakes for dinner. And thats it. Oh! Ive got some sugar free jelly in the fridge so I can have that later tonight.

So this morning I have to head out early to post a parcel and go to the bank. Then home, via the doctors to check on the progress and price of this report we are STILL waiting for. And then home. My friend is going to pick us up at 11ish and off to lunch. Hopefully we will be out til around 3ish and then I can keep busy until dinner time with tidying up and such. I also need to check on my replacement rain cover for my buggy as the rain is due to start up again today or tomorrow. This shop I bought the buggy from is hopeless. Seriously. Fenwick has sooo let me down. I will never buy anything from them again!

Right...things to do!

Have a nice day all xx

Oh. I forgot... 217.8 today. So down a little from the 218.4 of the day before. Yay. Tomorrow will be my "start weight" for WI as my WIs are now on Wednesdays....hopefully at least back down to my lowest low of 216.8 (hahaha. come ON..its just ONE pound overnight. easy! bwahaha *cry* )

I have 1 egg and decided to save the other 2 that I boiled for later as Im not hungry. So, off to get the girls (and myself) dressed!

Goooood afternoon!

Lunch was fantastic. Man, theyre fab in there. I got my salad and it was 2 medium sized chicken breasts pounded flat and grilled, a lovely mixed leaf sad (only about 2 loosely packed cups of salad..if that...which was perfect) and a few olives. A tiny bit of balsamic on top and boom. Perfection. I told them to leave off the sun dried toms (droool) and the croutons. And they did. It was delightful....fresh and exactly perfect for plan (ok..maybe not the balsamic..but i dont care...and it was only about 1 tbspn). So ive had that and 3 boiled eggs today. I just realized thats probably not enough as I am feeling a bit peckish now. lol. So ive put my swede on to par boil. I will stick them in the oven and have my chili and swede tonight. :) Yum yum!

So.

Today Ive had 3 eggs, 1x chili with cheese and swede and my chicken salad. Im stuffed right now and quite happy. i may or may not have jelly later on.

How is everyone else getting on?

The gp#s office rang up to tell me that the letter/report was ready to collect (yay!!!) and that it was £25. Woop! Hubby thought it was going to be around £100 hahha. I figured £35. So we were both very happy with that. I went along and collected it and OMG...its 77 pages!! So I couldnt fax it because the lady in the Library said "its £1 a page...cant you just scan it in and email it?" So I left. And called hubby. We dont have a scanner. lol. So he came and met me in Wilko for a quick chat and suggested that I ring them and ask if they would be ok if I just posted it. So i did (I had already rang them 3 times....once to say I was about to go pick it up and fax it, the next time to tell them I couldnt fax it and would be emailing it...and then the 3rd time to double check the email address.) So I called them back again and asked if it would be ok and she said yes and to keep an eye on it and to keep ringing them to see if theyve gotten it (why they couldnt just ring me to tell me it was there...i dunno. but ok) so I went to the post office and posted it special delivery. its guaranteed to get there before 1pm and its trackable. so I will track it...and then tomorrow I will ring them just to make sure that theyve gotten it and to see what i need to do next.

Im shattered, you guys. So SO SO SOSOSOSOOOSSO tired.

So.

Today Ive had 3 eggs, 1x chili with cheese and swede and my chicken salad. Im stuffed right now and quite happy. i may or may not have jelly later on.

How is everyone else getting on?

The gp#s office rang up to tell me that the letter/report was ready to collect (yay!!!) and that it was £25. Woop! Hubby thought it was going to be around £100 hahha. I figured £35. So we were both very happy with that. I went along and collected it and OMG...its 77 pages!! So I couldnt fax it because the lady in the Library said "its £1 a page...cant you just scan it in and email it?" So I left. And called hubby. We dont have a scanner. lol. So he came and met me in Wilko for a quick chat and suggested that I ring them and ask if they would be ok if I just posted it. So i did (I had already rang them 3 times....once to say I was about to go pick it up and fax it, the next time to tell them I couldnt fax it and would be emailing it...and then the 3rd time to double check the email address.) So I called them back again and asked if it would be ok and she said yes and to keep an eye on it and to keep ringing them to see if theyve gotten it (why they couldnt just ring me to tell me it was there...i dunno. but ok) so I went to the post office and posted it special delivery. its guaranteed to get there before 1pm and its trackable. so I will track it...and then tomorrow I will ring them just to make sure that theyve gotten it and to see what i need to do next.

Im shattered, you guys. So SO SO SOSOSOSOOOSSO tired.

She must just like talking to you ;-)

Glad you're having a good day. Good that you've found somewhere happy to adapt orders to suit the diet. Makes things easier :)

hellooo!! sorry been awol again again (on plan still don't worry) I was just soooo knackered yesterday I couldn't even bring myself to type I just lay comatose watching netflix and was asleep by about 8.30

Great news on the medical report! What a relief! :D

So does the 63 days start today? We're so in sync - 23rd July is the day before my holiday so it's also my 'DO OR DIE' date!!!

Was just thinking when I was cooking my eggs, when you're back state-side and want some packs you can get S&S sent to me and I'll post on to you - work out the cost of packs in US vs packs in UK plus postage and if this option is cheaper then I'm happy to be a middle-man :D

That salad sounds amazing *drool* and plan adhered to by the fabulous Beelishy :D

What's your Weds weigh in this morning I need to know!!!!!!!!! xxx

Day 2:

Morning

yeah. Its kinda outta whack, numbers-wise. I started the day before my official starting WI day. So today is day 2. I think I will just tweak it to having an extra day this week and putting yesterday as first/starting WI. I forgot to weigh today and have had a coffee and a pint of water so i dont dare WI. Haha. I was sooo thirsty when I woke up.

Anyway. Oops. :/ But its ok. So my "start point" will be yeterday's 217.4

Next WI will be NEXT Wednesday. EEEKKKKKK!

Food today:

Pancakes
Shake
chili and swede
eggs

The GPs report is already in London and is out for delivery! I just tracked it. Yay! Once it says its been delivered on the Royal Mail site, I will ring them to make sure that someone has it and is dealing with it. And also, what to do next.

Today, Im stating in. We might go for a walk later but its going to be a leisurely stroll - not a mad dash because something urgent needs to be done. Ive got sooo much laundry to get through. And the flat is a mess. And ive gotta clean up the girls' ikea play kitchen and get that listed on the fb baby page to sell. And of course....my knitting has been neglected. At this rate, I will never finish my blanket! lol.

Right...off I go to do stuff. :)

have a nice day today all xx

So far, so good today.

Ive had 2 eggs and most of a shake. I find that I often get busy and/or just forget about it so the last like...1/4th or 1/5th of it gets thrown out..cuz by then its warm. ew. lol. So I had that...and chucked out about 1/5th of it. And then I made my pancakes. I made 3 quite decent sized ones. I put one in the fridge and just ate the other 2 for lunch. Ive got a bit of a headache for some reason today. Im gonna take some ibuprofen and head in for a sleep with the girls. Im so exhausted!

I hate warm shakes too - I dont mind some of the hot but room temperature YUCK

I keep seeing people say they are eating pancakes what sort are they that are low enough in carbs and where do you get them please

have a great afternoon

My pancakes are Exante and it is an actual sachet that you mix with water to make into pancakes...but before these came out I made pancakes with porridge/oatmeal packs. Just mix a pack with an egg white and a tiny bit of water to make a batter and dry fry both sides. Easy peasy and gorgeous. (We can thank Lou for that!)

Ive just had my afternoon pancake out of the fridge. I love them outta the fridge. Yummmmm.

Im going to have another egg and thats me til dinner. :)

I just saw this on fb and I LOVE it.

better.jpg

I am lovely and full and quite happy. I took the girls out and we walked to Mal's work. Then I took them to the shop for a treat (and bananas!) and I started to think..."If i get them a kitkat then I can have just one little finger...." And then I told myself to shut the hell up....so i got them a twirl to share instead. Then I was thinking..."Mmm...cheese. I fancy cheese. and theres no carbs!" But i knew i wouldnt stop at a tiny little cube. So decided not to go there either. Then on the way home, I asked hubby if he wanted to stop at the chippy for him and the girls. And i was honestly fine with it. I did have ONE chip....but it was just to check them before giving them to the girls because they looked very under-done. They werent...so i spit it out. :D GO ME.

I think it helped that I had already made my swede and it was in the oven, ready and waiting when i got in, so all i had to do was cook the chili. Now Im stuffed (hilariously!) and very content and very proud of myself. *smug* hahaha.

Im going to chillax now with the hubby and the girls. I can still have jelly if i feel like it later on...but for now..Im perfectly happy.

How have you all done today?

wa hoo! diet WIN :D s

I've had a good day, about 95% ;)

Nice to see you so happy and positive :)

OH is just watching Coldplay live on telly and I'm thinking about Chris Martin's teeth - I know they're bland as *£&% but I can't help but fancy them there ol' pants off him!!

Day 3

Morning!

So I did fine yesterday. Im having some issues in the "going to the loo" dept. I took a maxi strength senakot yesterday evening but so far it has done nothing. So I feel a tad uncomfortable. But my horrendous headache from yesterday has gone. So far. I got it yesterday..around midday...and took some ibuprofen and it went away...mostly. Then it came back last night so i took some more ibuprofen before bed and its gone now.

Food today -

Pancake x 2
chili, cheese, swede
3 eggs

Im dying to check my weight :/ haha. So far..still resisting. Ive had coffee and water already this morning...so wouldnt now anyway. lol

We had a lovely sunshiney day up here yesterday. This morning, however, its raining and grey. Not cold..but cooler than its been lately. So we have nothing to do and will be staying inside today. I have quite a lot of laundry still to do, even though I did 2 loads of it yesterday. And the bins need to be brought in and the rubbish taken out. Bleh. lol

How is everyone getting on?!

Back