Beelishy's VLCD Weight Loss Adventure!!

This week I have been weighing every day - maybe not the best plan but I am sure its helping me - silly but I was disappointed last week :)

I think you need a quiet day - do some gentle exercise as that could help things move along - and if you get the headache again stay clear of anything with codeine in it
if tomorrow you are still the same it might be a suppository job they work well and in about 20-30 mins just insert and laydown on your left side and wait :)
(tmi I know)

food plan for today looks good - I might have to search out some of these pancakes - if they come in a non sweet variety they would make good wraps for chicken and salad :)
thanks for letting me know about them

hope your day gets nicer a day sitting in the garden with a picnic for the girls (who doesnt like garden picnics) would be a lovely time :)

Just having my pancakes for lunch. I made both packs this morning and put them in the fridge. Had a couple for breakfast and having one big one for lunch. That leaves me 3 nice sized ones for my afternoon struggly time. So far, 100%.

been to the loo..but it was pretty pathetic. tummy is gurgly a bit though so maybe something is happening..who knows. lol. So today Ive had 2 eggs, some pancakes and coffee/water so far.

Feeling good and not terribly bothered about eating or anything. just trying to kinda zone out and focus on my knitting. ive just changed colours (finally!!) for the first time.

Back to it...was just checking in. :)

Been perfect today.

a bloke from Labour knocked at the door and whilst I was busy Zoe climbed up and stole my pancake and ate it. SHES A THIEF. I didnt tell her off or anything. But I was pretty sad. Ok. I was gutted. Silly I know. How can you be so silly over a scrap of food. Especially as shes only 2. I wasnt mad at her. I was sad I hadnt put them up. I had given them each a jaffa cake, which theyd devoured and she just shamelessly thieved it. Thief. Myyyy preciousssss...and she thieved it.

haha. Ok. I feel sufficiently ridiculous now. :)

Off to sort dinner. Swede's done...just have my chili and hubby's (nasty) tuna sarnies to sort. and of course the girls' things. We are off to vote after dinner. Sadly, we dont have a local Green option. Booooo.

Wow. I just put my jeans on to go vote and they were SO tight. :( I had to pull to get my belt to the 3rd hole..which is where its been (easily) since the day I bought it. I even had a spell of putting it on the 4th! I wonder whats up. :/ I feel really bloated.

Day 4

Morning :)

216.4 today. Not incredible but it is a new lowest low. I think ive had too many eggs lately (3 yesterday and FOUR the day before). So im gonna nip that in the bud. I boiled ONE and thats it.

I was spot on yesterday...and Im trying to decide whether to do all chili or all pancakes today. Just to change it up a bit.

Right...just plugged it into MFP and this is what I got:

4x chili, 2x asda light cheese slice, 1 egg = 718 cals / 52 carbs

OR

3x pancakes, 1x egg = 686 cals / 60 carbs

Im going to go with one of them today and the other one tomorrow. I think because ive put the pancakes in last and its still in MFP now, I will just have that (lazy, me!) for today and do the chili tomorrow.

Yes...I just had TOTM but it feels like its gonna start again. This is pretty common for me but the gp doesnt seem to care. I keep telling them how much it messes with my quality of life but ...bleh. See...this is why I have such a love/hate with the NHS. So I feel crampy this morning (like totm-y) for no reason. Boo. And I KNOW Ive been hormonal the last few days. I think its just a really really bad PMDD month. *sigh* So Im gonna just chip away and push through it. Im staring down 215....Im the closest Ive ever been so far...so I will keep pushing. :)

Ive also been really frazzled, exhausted and stressed lately. My granny passing away, the visa/medical situation, being behind on our savings...its been getting to me. But Im fighting it and it'll pass.

How is everyone getting on?

New low!! You could see 215 by the end of the bank holiday I know it!!

Don't worry about eggs you can eat millions of them :)

have a wonderful day, you have coped amazingly well with all the stress, and you keep seeing new lows, so when you think you're not doing well remember that you are actually going fabulously!

Been nibbling on my pancakes this morning and already had 2L of water. I have another 2L I need to get through but as its only just coming up to 11am ...i have aaaages. I was feeling chilly so decided to have another coffee.

I forgot to say before..I ordered some atkins bars. The advantage meal bars....and Im going to try those..but..as I have already sorted myself for today I decided to keep the box shut until tomorrow (the parcel just arrived) so as to avoid any temptation to try them! Who binges on diet bars?! Yeah...I do :/ hahaha.

So yes. Parcel will stay sealed until tomorrow or Sunday. I might have one and then 3x chili tomorrow, instead of 4. It should even out pretty well as I go by TOTAL carbs, not net carbs and I checked total carbs in all of them before ordering. None are over about 18 and quite a few are 12-16 ...so that works (i hope!)

mainly i got them for when i go out and dont want to deviate from plan but dont want to lug around pancakes or stinky boiled eggs. They will come in handy for when we go back to london for hubbys visa interview, provided Im still on this diet. I need to prove to myself that i can go away for a few days and not just let the diet go out the window! Anyway, we'll see.

This weather really does my mood no favours. Im sleepy and wondering why...then i opened the door for the parcel and realised its slate grey and dark-ish and just gloomy. Its cold (esp considering its NEARLY JUNE!!) and just not nice at all. So I suppose its natural that I would feel the need to crawl in under the duvet and sleep.

Oh well...so far so good. Would really love to get to 215 already so i can work on getting below that...finally.

We are still poised for the 215 party.

I hate carrying round boiled eggs so think the bars are handy. Only suggested it to you the other day because I'd forgotten you were having your yummy special salad.

I've not even looked out of the window since getting to work so not sure on the weather but it's rainy tomorrow so I'm definitely not leaving the house.

oh..its a good idea...they do rather pong though. haha bars are less.....embarrassing. hahah

ive been perfectly on plan today. starving though. lol. booo.

hubby got dirty at work today so he said he's going straight into the shower when he gets in...and then has to go back out for milk. so dinner is going to be nearer 6pm. bleh. haha boooo.

and then i have the bedding to be put back on (i washed it all today) and the girls and i to shower/bathe. i also have the people coming to collect and pay for the ikea play kitchen tonight, too. not. enough. hours. in. the evenings.

hmm. maybe i will wash the girls now...saves time and i cant start hubbys dinner until later tonight, anyway (i normally would around 4:25). hmm.

Yes...i know what you mean. Im ok. I just feel...kinda over the whole thing. I have about 20lbs of loose skin that could/would be removed if i had the money..which takes me to around about 200lbs currently...and because i know this and i know that my body is never going to look "nice"...and im pretty happy with where i am...im fighting to stay on this.

but i will continue to fight. i want to be at or under 212 by a week on wednesday (which makes 2 weeks of being 100% on plan). If not, i may refeed and then do 4:3 - but for now these are just thoughts. I am going nowhere for at least 2 weeks.

So lets do this :)

Ok..I opened THE BOX OF BARS *dun dun dunnn* lol.

I just wanted to check the carbs on them and try to plan my food for tomorrow. So Im gonna have one of the bars, 3x chili, 3x light cheese slice and 1 egg. keeps me right around 860 cals and under 65 carbs. which is pretty much perfect.

really wish these cramps would eff off :/

Day 5

Morning

Ok. So....lets number it all, this morning (yep. Its that kind of post). And don't get mad at me! Ok...well, get mad, because I was too. But dont stay mad (please?!) :cry:

1. So..I was perfect all day yesterday! YAY!!!

2. I even managed to keep the parcel closed, until about 6 or 7pm! yay!!

3. Then I opened the box, but I was fine! Yay!!!

4. For about a half an hour. And then I ate one. Boooo!

5. And then I went to bed with zoe and convinced myself that was the end of it. Line drawn. Etc etc. meh.

6. And then I lay there for ages and after an hour got up and ate the following:

a. half a cheese sandwich
b. another bar
c. a banana

7. I was SO disappointed in myself. :break_diet:

8. And then. AND THEN this morning....I got up and went to the loo and did my usual "taking care of everyone else first" and tried to guess HOW much damage I'd done.

9. I figured about 218.4 - I really hoped it wouldnt be any worse than that.

10. Oh god...not 220 again. please please (im not religious so me praying to god is hilarious)

11. So I finally finished up and hopped on the scale (not literally a hop, mind)

12. OMFG YOU GUYS. 214.2!!! WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!!

So Ive totally bypassed 215 altogether. Typical of how my body works, it seems. So I cant figure out of it was going to be a bigger whoosh and I cheated myself out of some of it by the little foodfest (guilty face) I had last night. OR if the foodfest AIDED the whoosh. Seriously. I dont know. But I do know that this has happened before. Where Ive had a little foodie-frenzy and actually lost the next day. PLEASE NOTE: I am NOT IN ANY WAY suggesting that ANYONE should EVER EVER binge. Its not healthy for your body or your mind!! But anyway. Whatever it is...Im like...stunned. I may even still gain a bit tomorrow. I know this. But Ive coloured in the flower petals on my chart, accordingly. And Im not looking a gift horse in the mouth - 100% again today. Which will be easy as Im FULL of motivation now. Im only 5lbs away from being in the 14stone bracket. FOURTEEN! OMG.

So food today will be a little different than I had originally planned for yesterday. Having the same thing at every meal bores me (LOL)...

2x chili
2x pancake
2x egg

yay! 210- IM COMIN' FOR YA!

Haha. Thanks. I was quite bad though. Im still so chuffed with the loss that I kinda dont care. I mean...I care..but Im not dwelling. Ive just made my pancakes for breakfast and put them in the fridge. I will have them around 10:30.

Im so pleased with my knitting project thus far. Its so much fun and so nice to create something with my hands. And...it helps the time pass and is a great distraction for when youre struggling to focus on staying on plan. lol. Im not struggling with that at all today, though. *struts*

Still...I do feel crappy for my blip. :/

Oh..and also...apparently atkins bars dont agree with me anymore. I had the first one and I got a horrible wind attack. I burped and burped for over an hour! And of course just as I was feeling better...I had the 2nd bar and it was the same again. Almost instantly....i filled up with trapped wind, something terrible. :/ booo! They were pretty pricey! hahaha.

Woo hoo! :clap:

Good on you. The human body is a mysterious thing. Maybe your metabolism needed a shock to get into action. Anyway, whatever it was, long may it continue.

Draw a line under your little binge fest (could've been a lot worse) and keep going, 210 next :)

Oh no to the Atkins bars :( bum!

I've banned myself from mainly because of how expensive they are for thirty seconds of pleasure ;) I can't justify it when i'm scrimping on food for the family.

Put that blip behind you it doesn't matter now! And really it was quite a puny blip ;) not that i'm condoning it, but really we've had Weeks and months which were just long blips and this is nothing like we used to be :) I abandoned a whole diary because it was just one failed day after another and it was too mortifying to face it

Yet here we are, both on new lows, caning up the fresh fat and being all round superstars

Back