Beelishy's VLCD Weight Loss Adventure!!

hahah no...i didnt know what WI was! lol

small hiccup in the "we've made a decision"

my sister has now said that she was thinking about moving into a bigger house anyway and asked us, if she did get a 3 or 4 bed...would we want to stay for 3 or 6 months or...whatever."

So...wow.

I dont know.

morning

back on plan today. its been a ridiculously reckless few days.

still not sure what to do about the move. not the faintest idea what to do for the best.

i woke up this morning thinking that we should still stay here .....and then as the morning went on...the grey sky outside and chill in the air (yep. chill. its only 11C) just made me burst into tears. lol. feel so lame for that..but really....it wears me down. so i dunno.

anyway...food today:

2x pancakes
1x spag bol
3 egg and 1 cheese slice omelette

860/62

Been fine with eating today. Ive only had 1 pack (pancake) so far because, tbh...I feel a bit sick and have no appetite what with all this turmoil and stressing over the move. Ive felt a bit sick a couple of times today, actually. Not healthy, of course, to be that upset and that stressed....but as far as the diet goes, its great - i guess.

Its actually 3pm now and I should probably have a bit of something so I dont have a funny turn/start to feel ill or unwell. Ive got a pancake made and in the fridge. i was going to have half at lunch and half around 3:30 for snack...but I just skipped lunch altogether. Its really not like me....if anything, I tend to eat MORE when Im stressed/upset. *shrug*

I must be extraordinarily stressed and upset. Great! lol

Helloooooo

Im still hereeeeee i promise!!

Ive not been on any kind of diet but Im still here :D

So. We kinda talked about it....I talked with my sister and with hubby. And hubby seems to think that, of course, its a concern. But --the long and short of it is that I am due TOTM any day within the next week or so. Need I say more? Anyway. Yeah. So we are planning to go ahead with the interview in London on the 19th as planned. And see how that goes. If we actually get it, then we will worry about the next bit..which is - my sister getting a bigger house. She currently rents a tiny little house and it wouldnt really be very good for 5 adults (she has a chick room mate already) and 2 kids. Just wouldnt work, long term. So shes going for a bigger house and provided she gets that, we are gonna keep saving and plan to leave maybe November I would, in theory like to be back home before halloween but not sure how feasible that is. Anyway. One step at a time and all that.

So that said...I HAVE GOT TO GET MYSELF UNDER CONTROL. Ive just been an eat-monster for DAYS now.

No more. Im going to make a pancake TONIGHT before bed so its ready and in the fridge when I get up. NO EXCUSES. Im going to have 4 or 5 pancakes tomorrow just to ease back into it. Trust me - even THAT is a fraction of what ive been having :break_diet: :eek: :cry:

But, enough feeling bad about it. Back on the horse as of tomorrow morning. No more fkn around. Im running out of time to get this done. PACKS ARE NOT AFFORDABLE (or readily available, really) IN THE USA.

So...thats that. :D

Oh and we are doing father's day tomorrow instead of next sunday because....next weekend will be so busy with cleaning and organizing and everything. Plus. I JUST want the piccies upppp! hahaa.

So...Ive cleaned up my siggie. Im aiming to be a new lowest low (which would be 213 or lower) by the time we leave for London on the 18th. So this is my goal. I am almost 100% that I will be AT LEAST 225 tomorrow. AT LEAST. My jeans and stuff still fit. But I feel enormous and uncomfortable. and Ive just been constantly eating sh!!!te. Constantly.

So. Tomorrow I will face the music and post it, in all honesty right there in my siggie as well as in a post. Im actually looking forward to just having pancake tomorrow. ugh. I feel ....barfy. lol. And bloated. And just run down and crap. So not worth it. But anyway...

roll on tomorrow! :D

Good to see you about still. I don't envy the choices you're having to make at the moment. I totally see why the diet would take a back swat while you concentrate on planning.

Anyway, Good you're back with a plan. Have a lovely early Father's Day, I'm sure your hubbie will love the prints :)

Day 1 (again!) lol

Morning!

223 today. Not nearly as bad as I thought. Probably only spared the 225+ because of the one VLCD day I (mostly) had a few days ago (although, i did fail that night and had a banana and a granola bar!!) Anyway. it probably did help. That, and my body likes to stabilize at certain points and it takes a LOT to budge. I maintained at 280ish for YEARS. So thats kinda a good thing and bad thing. In this instance, its good I suppose. So...whew.

That means I have 10lbs to lose in 11 days. Its going to be a push but we know that at least 5lbs of this is glycogen/water stores. So hopefully that will drop off quite quickly and I can get back to the business of banishing fresh fat.

So today. Im thinking Im going to go for 3x pancakes and 1x chili with a bit of salad I have left as you know i cant stand to waste. Ive got half a bag of asda salad (the one with lettuce, carrots and red cabbage in) and a few strips of mixed coloured peppers a few cherry toms and a but of cucumber. so I will have that for dinner tonight. its not perfect by anymeans and not really a 100% day - i know but it will be fine, i think.

anyway. onward and downward! :D

Right...so we ordered a new tablet last week - mainly for Zoe (yes...my 2 year old) to have one to play on in the evenings. Thing is, Tabby plays with our ipad pretty much every evening for an hour or two after dinner - provided she's been good all day and we've had no major incidents (if she's been naughty or anything, she gets NO ipad use that day as part of her punishment). And Zoe is now at the age where she wants to join in. Tabby is a patient with her as possible but a lot of Tabby's fave games are the educational/memory/spelling/reading games. Or arty ones. And Zoe tends to wreck her progress. Frustrating for her..I get that. So we decided to get a cheaper tablet (our ipad is great - and im not a major fan of Apple stuff - I just hate the trendiness of it all) that zoe can use in the evenings a bit and i can use to read or surf the web in bed or whatever. So we found one...an Acer. Great reviews and asda had it on sale for 99 quid down from 125 - great! So we got it. It came the other day and mal left it to charge for a day. And then last night he tried to set it up. It seemed quite good. Screen clarity was just as good as the ipad...but it soon became apparent that there were some major issues with it. The sound quality was TERRIBLE. Seriously. Awful. Tinny and not very loud. And just...hollow sounding. i dunno. Crap. And then he went to put one of the Mr Tumble apps on it and it wouldnt support the app, even though the app specifically said version 4.0 or higher and this tablet was allegedly running v 4.2 or something. anyway. booo...andoid fail. So we took it back today. Asda was great about it. Didnt even blink an eye. Didnt ask anything beyond "reason for return" so they could enter it into the system. Refund issued - done. And of course, as we were in asda...we did a bit of shopping. And Tabby asked to go to McDonalds. But! I was prepared for that. I knew she would. So i said sure! And I got her a happy meal cheeseburger. I had the cheeseburger (had packed her usual pb sandwich to go with her fries and 1/2 fruit bag) out of her happy meal and that was my lunch. not idea...but a very good compromise, i think. so today ive had pancake, a cheeseburger and will have chili and salad tonight. :)

While in asda, i found the flavoured Douwe Egberts flavoured coffees. they have the hazelnut, vanilla and caramel so i got one of each. 2 quid a pop, like. Eesh. And theyre titchy. But it was a treat for myself so, who cares. lol. Im having a hazelnut one now and I must say its lovely. :)

Hello :D I've also ventured into McDonalds today but had 2 double cheeseburgers, no buns (son had buns!) and a few of the kids chips.

We totally know how to handle a McDonalds trip!

223 ain't bad at all especially if all that water is back on :D :D woo! Keep on plodding on :D

Back