Beelishy's VLCD Weight Loss Adventure!!

Go us, Lou. McDonalds? Pah! We've so got this. lolol

Yes Clin! I did fathers day early! lol

001dadday.jpg

(because I am a lazy so-and-so, copied from a PM on fb to a friend who asked if we had done the fathers day gift - she knew about it and was probably as anxious as i was! lol)

Yes!! he went in for his shower and i quickly hung them all up. and then i told him to close his eyes before he came in...and i placed him in front of them with this back to it...and told him to open his eyes....and then turn around. he was SOOO surprised

lol I kinda couldnt wait anymore. I know its a bit selfish. LOL. But...yeah. we did that. and also, i had a feeling he may need to exchange or return at least one of the bits of clothes i got him from asda and as we were taking the tablet back today, i figured it would save us yet another trip. :D So yeah...I had my dinner as planned. lol. Im happily full and ready to keep going with this and start making some more progress! Tomorrow, Im hoping hubby will clean the rest of his guitars and then get them listed and sold. Going to have a look at maybe getting a refurb'ed ipad from apple for me/zoe. hmm. not sure.

Hi. If you're still looking for a cheap tablet. I bought a tesco hudl last week which is as good as my google nexus tablet. £119 full price but you can get it for £60 if you have tesco club card vouchers of that value
X

Day 2

Morning :)

223 again today - so no change. But i also only had 2 pints of water yesterday. Thats not enough for me, at all. And water plays a huge part in this. So Ive already had 1 pint and on my 2nd. Aiming for 7-8 total for today.

The douwe egberts hazelnut and caramel coffees are nice. The vanilla is awful. lol.

Im on it again today.

We ended up getting a refurb'ed ipad from apple so we are set. and we already have an ipad which we have had for a couple of years now and we can just pop the apps we have onto it. so. win.

the Hudl does get awesome reviews though...I had forgotten about that. :/ lol Oh well.

Anyway. Another shooting in vegas...of course. *sigh* And my sister seemed to be...trying to put me off coming. It could just be being over-sensitive and/or reading more into it than was meant. But yeah. So who knows. All I know is that our interview is booked for the 19th. Beyond that....I am certain of NOTHING. Its really starting to affect me. Big time. So, whatever.

Food today:

4x pancakes and thats it.

Ive been awake since before 5am, thanks to my angelic daughter. Zoe decided that 4:45 was a great time to wake up mom today. Lucky me, right? We stayed in bed while she sorta giggled to herself and babbled to me and just generally didnt sleep and then I decided to just accept that she wasnt going back to sleep and that I should get up with her so as to avoid waking hubby and Tabs. So we got up and came into the living room. I popped the telly on to cbeebies and lo and behold IT WASNT EVEN ON AIR YET. *bangs head against wall*. lol. So I kinda grumbled under my breath to myself "whyyy am i awakeeee noooowwww?!?!?" and then just cracked on with the morning duties. *yawn*

I just feel.....blah. In general. *shrug*

My main focus is on getting this water down today.

I have just caught up with your diary. Keep up the good work! I know you've had blips but you're doing much better than me and I haven't got nearly as much going on as you!

I've lost and gained the same 10lbs 3 times in the last 3 months!!! So I'm going hardcore for 40 days to kick it into touch :)

Oh I feel your pain. Both of my little angels have been through periods of pre 5am wake ups! Unfortunately it's something that my youngest still does on occasion. Coffee, coffee and more coffee!

I hope your day has gone well and Zoe at least let you squeeze a nap in during the day (something I'm afraid mine no longer do -agh!)

Im back. Sorry for the disappearing trick. Lots still going on. Things seem to change from moment to moment.

But I hit 225 this morning so definitely need to get back to it starting NOW. We leave for London early Wednesday morning, so the last goal I had wont happen. But Im just going to get back on plan and not worry too much about goals just now.

Easing back into it a bit, so today will be a HUGE focus on water. I havent had much to drink AT ALL in the last few days. Ive had one pint of water so far. Im aiming for 7-8 today.

Food:

3-4 pancakes
175g quorn with mushrooms and a bit red onion

thats it.

Hubby just dropped the bomb that he decided to switch one of his days...so works Monday. that means of the 2 days we took off for london (wed/thurs) only 1 counts as a holiday day. I told him NOT to do this. I needed the weekend (both sun AND mon) to clean the house and get things in order. But he disregards me and does whatever he fkn likes, as usual. Thanks azzface. Im so annoyed with him. Its ok for him...he just has to pack his panties and off we go. i have 2 kids and myself to pack for, all of our interview documents to organize, the house to clean.....so now I have ONE day to do it...because I lord knows i dont ever get enough downtime through the week to actually get things done, let alone important things. *sigh*

Seriously. Im pretty near past caring.

Grrrr!!! Annoying :/

Glad you're back don't worry about the scales just get each day complete and the scales will follow :)

I know you're super stressed about the move and decisions etc but do you think partly you are grieving for your grandmother who you didn't get to be with at the end? And you're so far from your family so poor old hubby has to be hubby, mum, and sister to you so be forgiving to him (well, you know, try not to kill him that is probably enough haha)

Be kind to yourself, you're going through rough times and you're still *only* 225! Compare this to last year and you won't think it's so bad

Think how far you've come xxx

Love you, you are an amazing woman doing a hard job far from home in a small flat and losing weight too :)

I know what youre saying...but he does this all the time. He panders to his idiot brother....who then knows that he can treat hubby (and thereby us) like crap. Say we book a holiday for 2 weeks. And we are leaving on a wednesday. Hubbys normal days off are Sun/Mon. He will WORK on the monday before. And he will work on the Monday after we get back. He doesnt get those days back. This is an ongoing thing. An always thing. Last year at christmas...hubbys brother stated very clearly, several times that they were due to come back on friday, the 4th of jan. So we happened to be in our town centre (the shop is in our town) and went to mcd's on the 3rd for an early lunch, as we were in town to get a few things. Just sitting there enjoying our meal on his last day off. Then, hubbys brother came in. He lives 15 miles away in newcastle and has no reason to be in our town aside from work. he didnt see us...and they dont have a relationship outside of work (and they dont really have one at work either. hubby just works for him) so i said to hubby...to just sit and eat. well i could see him getting a bit uncomfortable so i said..fine..just go and see what hes doing here. so hubby went over and came back and apparently BIL was snotty when hubby asked what was going on and why he was in our town. BIL said "well...work!" all smartass-y...implying that hubby had skived off and just not turned up. So hubby came back to the table and told me what he had said...so out of fear of BIL getting angry and sacking him (this is an ongoing theme in our house) we sdecided that hubby would just go in to work. his christmas hols started on the 22nd so he was already being technically gypped a day but now it was 2 days. And BIL was in a bad mood. Over the next week or so, he half admitted that he himself had made an error and had come in a day early to sort it out..and that hubby wasnt due back until the following day and wasnt in the wrong. But still. He got guilted into losing a day of hols. And this was on top of the fact that he made hubby use a week's holiday as paternity leave when Zoe was born. Anyway. I know im being kinda petty. But hubby gets no benefits from working there. No pay rise in over 6 years. No commision or bonuses when he does well or the shop is doing well.he tries So hard when BIL goes on hols and leaves hubby in charge of the shop. he ghets paranoid if they happen to have a quiet week or two. He's so pleased when he has a bunch of takings to give BIL when he gets back. And he gets nothing but grief and treated like ****. Not even any praise. I get that he feels pressure and is worried about getting sacked. I get it. But its just...horrible to be under BILs thumb like this. He panders to his brother.

So...anyway. We had a discussion about this about a week or two ago. Hubby said he would sort the days and switch his monday for one of them. I said, please dont. And explained that he always does this and that his days are his to take as he likes, provided no one else has the days off (its only him and BIL in the shop anyway) so...thats that. He didnt say anything more about it. So when he said "oh, i sorted the london days" i figured he just booked the 2 days off as hols.

So when he said this morning that he "only had the one day off this weekend...but at least we have two days in london..." i was like "what?!" and he was like "you know that". and he insists that I knew. WTF. He wont own up to it. Anyway. Its just stupid and I told him that he's inconsiderate and its all well and good for him...everything else falls to me. And now I have ONE day to sort everything.

Not to mention I sent out a mass PM on fb to everyone i know in vegas asking for them to let me know if they know anyone who has a place to let. and i explained the situation...and my friend/former supervisor now works at the Venetian resort (5th best employer in vegas) and she told me to fill out an application and she would have the hiring manager pull it and she'd put in a good word for me. so i might even have secured myself a job...and a great one at that (wonderful healthcare benefits, paid lunch hours....free food....childcare onsite....) and he's like......not even bothered. "Well, that would be good..." wtf. I just feel like im ALREADY been spread so thin. And Im having to juggle everything. And sort everything. And then he does this and im like...really?!

but whatever.

TOTM has been and nearly gone. Im hugely fat and bloated...but its fixable. And we may actually be making progress with the relocation situation. There are positives too. Im trying to focus on those and focus on one thing at a time, as much as possible.

Just had my first pancake and a coffee. Have had 2 pints of water so far (possibly 3 but i cant remember..so gonna say 2 and note it here so i can refer back when i forget again later.) and i feel a bit sick tbh. Tabby had a late nap yesterday (from abput 3:30 til 6p,) so didnt fall asleep until nearly 1am (!!!!!!) so i need to really get these kids back to bed for a nap. She was up at 7:15 this morning and is definitely tired.

Instructed hubby to bring me home X Y & Z for mad, slap dash cleaning sesh tomorrow. lets see if he can manage that, shall we? :)

Oh and Im probably grieving in my own way...yes. But I cant stay its a conscious thing. I, unfortunately, havent really given it a whole lot of thought. Who knows...

Off to get the girls down for an early nap.

How is everyone doing?

Ooh I would be livid too I hate the thought of being held to ransom like that, if it wasn't a family member you'd never take that treatment from a boss...I understand now....

Hate people like that!!

Great news about potential job in states with on site childcare sounds amazing!!

Hope you have a nice snooze and well done for the pancakes and water, you can do it!!

Exactly. But sadly, hubby actually doesnt realize what its like to work for a real company. I know its still a job. But if he takes a day off...or switches a day for - a hospital appointment...or he takes a day off, sick (he only ever does it if he's REALLY sick. Or a few times when "Ive" been really really ill)...he actually thinks that his brother is doing him a FAVOUR by paying him for it anyway. Like...he thinks no one ever gets any paid sick time. Like...WOW. he's been so twisted in the head by his brother ...its almost like he defends his brother and is so grateful, in some instances. Even though he knows his brother is an azzface and treats him like crap. And thats exactly it. We are held to ransom. Always. mustnt ever say or do anything to anger the god of the paypacket. BIL's wife even said to MIL when Tabby was a few weeks old "Shes a lovely baby....too bad she will probably fat like her mother". AND I COULDNT SAY ANYTHING when MIL told me.

So...Ive looked for other jobs for hubby..and John lewis flooring dept, for instance...supposed to be a great emplyer. Its minimum wage. We could never make ends meet on that. *sigh. So if we stay here, hubby would have to open his own shop. And then we pray all goes well...and work our butts off to make sure it ticks along etc. Either that..or I have to make this move happen...somehow.!! Fingers doubly crossed for this job! lol.

Ugh.

So....im having pancake number 2. Cant actually finish it..Im stuffed. So going to put the rest away for later. Evenings are harder for me anyway...so it will probably come in useful for later.

Ive still not had anymore water. So going to get cracking. The girls....well. it was a nap fail. Zoe slept for just about an hour...and Tabby went quiet and settled but never actually fell asleep. So we are going to try again around 1 or 1:30 (its 5 mins til noon now) and hopefully she will get some sleep. otherwise she will start to peter out and get grouchy at like 3!! lol.

Tryng to get a jumpstart on the laundry and took the rubbish out, cleaned out cat box. Did dishes. I really hope they sleep...im exhausted.

Went to fill water cup. come back to children shamelessly scoffing rest of pancake. despite full plates of lovely fruit, sandwich and crisps. greedy little beggars!!

no pancake for later for me then. lol. I still have 1 or 2 more i can have if i get desp. so not terribly worried. just....*sigh* lol. its a good job theyre my kids. and i love them. and i dont spank. hahahha.

this has so so so been me for like...i dont even know how long now.. :/

00diet.jpg

But so far so good today!

having my quorn. i had 3 pancakes and im on pint of water number 6. so...doing pretty excellent by comparison. oh. i also had a boiled egg..which im so not going to even worry about.

go me.

six pints of water WOW! aw love that doggy :D :D that was me all through 2013 and I'm sure that will be me when I'm back from hols and carbed up to the max :D

yeah you definitely need to either start your own business or find something else, what a crazy situation...poor you and OH he sounds a little broken by it all!!

go you today you're rocking it even though you're tired and annoyed!

Morning.

Did fine yesterday. It was hard once we got past dinner and the fullness wore off. I started feeling the carb monster really pressing down on me. But I resisted. All except for one sqaure of the Cadburys Dairy Milk with Lu Biscuit. I had one square of that and that was it. So today - 222.0 which is 3lbs off since yesterday. Thank goodness. As its father's day, I did have a bit of "normal" breakfast with the hubby. being that I already have him his pressies last weekend...the girls and i decided to get him a cute little Daddy Pig card and a little mustache chocolate lolly from marksies and then make him breakfast. but we didnt go crazy because...hello - we are still on a diet! haha. so I made him 3 "fried" yolky eggs and one slice of toast. And I had 2 yolky eggs on 1 slice of toast. I know - bread! but tbh...I had that and Im stuffed. And thats it for today...I will count that as 1 pack. So i will have 1 or 2 pancakes and then a bit of quorn tonight (and no carburys squares!!) lol. And that will be it. Im currently sipping my coffee...and then I will crack on with the water. I really REALLY believe that for me...thats the magic key. Anyway. I have a house to clean, so wont have time to munch on crap...which is great. And have had a nice normalish breakfast which was very filling. So onward. Dare I hope to be under 220 by the time we leave Wednesday morning? We'll see.

have a nice Sunday, all xx

Back