Beelishy's VLCD Weight Loss Adventure!!

So...Ive had 2 eggs on 2 small slices of toast, the last little bit of my applewood smoked cheese and about 1/3 of an apple. Ive made up all of the remaining boxes so theyre ready to be packed. really hoping to get some stuff packed today as i had also forgotten that hubby works tomorrow. usually he is off sun/mon but he has to go to the hospital on thursday so he switched his days! so that means we really only have one weekend day this week and that is today! the rest of the week...he's at work til 5 and gets home around 5;15 but then we have dinner and just general stuff going on with the girls and such. so there really isnt much time in the evenings to get much done. eek. ah well. gonna get it sorted one way or another! lol

My head is spinning!! So cool to have a whole new life to start :)

I want a new life *stamps foot*

We were SUPPOSED to win the lottery last night and be moving to Singapore in time for the new school year ;)

Doing great with moderate eating in the face of all this excitement

Xxx

And you're so right about the nasty hormones and nasties they put into the animals. ..not to mention them living in their own **** etc. I started ordering wild venison from the veg box people but it is £££ and had to revert to horrific factory farmed nonsense. This is one thing in my life I'd like to change. Yes it's more expensive but if we eat less it could work out

Ooh. ...could be another thing to add to the new year list...!! Bet you could buy in bulk bit cheaper..need to investigate

Hubby is a pain in that he wont eat casseroles or hot pots..that kinda stuff. Im just at the "whatever" phase. If he asks me to help him or to make certain things or not make certain things, I will happily oblige. But Im not going to make suggestions or ask (or beg or plead!) anymore. I will just do my own thing and ask Im the cook in the house..he better either learn to cook his own stuff or just eat whatever i end up making. Or live on sandwiches. :)

Today has been insane. Ive tried to pack and did empty out the girls' drawers. Ive got our stuff separated into whaand t is going to be shipped vs what is going to get taken with us. So all the stuff thats going to be shipped in a box is pretty all in the box now. I have stuff for them for the next 3 weeks (leggings and tops mostly) and then i have shorts and dresses for once we get there because it will be roasting - woohooo, more summer!

my stuff is all packed in the carry on that im taking just because i was trying to test out the size and how much to (and i would actually have space for) pack. next up is going to be toys. but i will probably leave that until thursday at the earliest. possibly next sunday after we get back from lunch with SIL.

ive had...i cant really remember today. my eggs and toast this morning. and then i had 2 boiled eggs on salad for lunch, an apple. half a cookie and a few quavers. thats it. im going to have quorn cottage pie for dinner tonight. and actually, i best get that in the oven soon. lol. really i just want to go to bed! lol

Morning all

So. I was going to weigh this morning and then I forgot. Ive already had my breakfast but I should go ahead and do it anyway. Totm is really heavy and I feel really bloated though. So maybe best to wait a few days.

So today Ive had a mini danio with a palmful of chopped nuts and 1 of the 3 pancakes from my first pack.

the rest of the day today will be as close to normal on-plan as possible.

Hubby is at work today. Boo. And its grey and yuck.

anyway...have a nice day all!

Hi!

Ok. I have a few mins before i have to go and get the laundry sorted and get pack to what i was doing (which is EVERYTHING. ALL AT ONCE!!)

I have been messing up big time. Until yesterday. I had a perfect on-plan day. I weighed in the morning at 231 :( and today 227 :) - perfectly on plan again so far today. Who knows if it will end that way but im taking it as it comes and trying to just focus on at least not being any bigger than i am TODAY when we leave.....y'know...IN 19 DAYS.

Bit of a faff with our shipping but that seems sorted yet and we know what we are doing (mostly) and when we are booking it and when to arrange for the collection and whatnot. Still have to finalize the boxes but its mostly all done. I think. maybe another 3 boxes to pack. But we will get that done over the next few days and book the collection on monday for friday or the monday after...not sure yet. anyway. also a bit of a faff trying to work out whats going to happen with regards to our cat when we get there. like..how and where we collect him and how he is getting from the airport to my sister's work where we are boarding him until we get into the new place.

anyway. so much more than that..but whatever. i have sh!tloads going on. not really going to be on here all that regularly but just know that regardless of what my diet is like...thats not why im not here! i wouldnt hide from you guys! youre the only ones that REALLY understand !! and I know you wont judge :) I will try to check in at least once a day though. my phone is weird...li often cant update anything on my mobile but i will try!

so...today i have moved the sofa (bearing in mind we have a huge 3 seater leather power recliner. it weighs a ton!) and cleaned all the absolute crap out from behind/under it. omg. that was horrific. seriously. eeek. and then i hoovered. and then hoovered again. lol. i have now moved the sofa to a new position - in front of the window...and its a nice change of scenery...sign of the times! lol....but mainly because i ran out of strength and energy to put it back! hahah so yeah. it kinda just got shifted into a decent enough position and left. and at this point...it doesnt matter. ive also done laundry and called swissport (cargo people) about Lyra (cat). ive got a kitchen cupboard and a couple of kitchen drawers to empty and then the rubbish to take out. by that time it will be about time to start on dinner for the family. phew!

so anyway. staying the course as much as possible but not going to stress about it.....got far too many other things going on. just ...when i feel like wavering and having a packet of crisps or something, i just think about the fact that i havent got long and i really will be upset with myself if i dont at least make SOME effort. plus....fritos. in america...we have fritos. i can wait a couple of weeks for that. ;)

right, back to it. xxx

ooohh yummers :)

I bet you're so frickin excited! I would love to eat my way round America. I'm going to do it one day I SWEAR. oh mama. I'm hungry :D

is lyra getting excited lol, does he have his little carry on packed ;) ;) I hope you pack him a puzzle book or a (sorry terrible pun coming up) PUSS-word book hahahahaha

hahaha. oh groan!

perfect again today. not sure how but trying not to think about it too much. i am starving and feel a bit light headed but yeah...just trying to ignore. ive found that, for the last 2 days, ive gotten up and made 3 packs of pancakes all at once. i get about 10 smallish ones and just kinda graze on those and then i have a chili pack for dinner. and a couple of eggs. and thats. so thats what i will continue to do. just get up and make my pancakes. i kinda have no excuse not to grab one if im staving, rather than crisps or breadsticks or jaffa cakes...or whatever. anyway. hubby is off tomorrow and has an appointment at the hospital at 3 so i will just keep it as normal as possible. i am going for a coffee witha couple of friends tomorrow morning but i will just have a skinny latte or something and not stress about it. i will take my own sweetners. im funny about them lol. lots of brands i cant stand. anyway. i will still make my pancakes and i will resist all cakes etc. i have not gotten under 220 in AGES. i always get to 220 or 221 and then cave again. so im just going for getting under 225 and then under 220 as my current goal. hopefully by my birthday.

anyway. we'll see.

Morning

224 today

Tabitha has caught a cold. Of course she has. 2.5 weeks until we go and shes got a cold. And just as i typed that...I sneezed. And feel sneezy. Oh dear. This is bad. Cant be helped. Going to hope to heJJ that it goes quickly but...here goes my sneezing fit. So ive almost certainly got it too.

So Im not keeping track of WIs in my siggy anymore (as you can see lol) - i feel bad if i dont get around to updating it and keeping on top if that..and right now i dont have time for extra stress or guilt. lol. so. im just going to log it as and when, when i check in.

So...

Tuesday 2nd sept - 231
Wedneday 3rd Sept - 227
Thursday 4th Sept - 224

now Im up to date, in case i missed a day (cant be bothered to look lol)

so...today im going for coffee with a couple of friends and then coming home. was going to take the girls into newcastle this afternoon when hubby has to go to his hosp appoitment but now that tabby is unwell, i think we will pass on that and stay in. shame as it looks lovely out, too. regardless, pancakes are made for the day. i will have a coffee but no cakes or anything. sticking to plan. too close to 220 (again) to blow it now.

im going to ply her with oranges and strawberries. lots of vit C and hope for the best!

Ive stopped sneezing and feel ok. for now. so fingers crossed it was a one-off.

Just booked the charity shop collection for next thursday (my bday...lol) - we are donating pretty much all of our remaining furniture. 2 chests of drawers, our bed base (gonna just plop the mattress in the livingroom on the floor and live in that room for a week or so.) and our bedside tables and then odds and ends that we have lying about. exciting. it will be so bittersweet to see it go and then have it feel ...empty in here. im kinda excited. :D :D :D

Back