Beelishy's VLCD Weight Loss Adventure!!

not brilliant today but not completely crazy either...

got up and made 3 packs of pancakes. and had a few. then went out and had a cappuccino and also had a cheese and tomato panini. i know..bread. came home and had water and 2 eggs with some salad and another couple of little pancakes off the plate. then for dinner i had chili pack and salad and another little pancake. gave the rest of the pancakes to the girls (about 4 of them) so i reckon i had 2 x pancake packs, chili pack and a panini, 2 eggs and salad. not the worse but definitely not vlcd. back on properly tomorrow.

small issue is going to be that we are about to go try to finalize the packing and that means my scale will probably go. i really want to take it with me...but its heavy and if i do..it means i will have to weigh as and when i can, at boots. i did weigh myself fully clothed with shoes etc on my own scales day before yesterday. and then went straight to boots and weighed there. their scale actually weighed me 1lb lighter than mine. but i was pretty surprised it was so similar. so i can just weigh myself there until we go to keep an eye on it. we'll see.

moved the mattress into the livingroom for a trial too.

right...need to crack on with packing. was going to go to lunch with friends tomorrow but decided to bow out as A. DIET! and more importantly B - Tabbys cold. Poor baby. Shes in good spirits though. So thats good. We will see how she is tomorrow. its pretty much the same as it was this morning, right now. fingers crossed it goes away asap!

morning

been super busy today. was at walk in cntr with a poorly Tabs at 7:40 this morning. and havent stopped since, til now. sorted mostly all the packing last night. just 1 or 2 more boxes left to pack up, weigh and list contents of. then the customs forms for each box. so far there are 13. so looks like we will end up with 15. got rid of our rugs today. and cleaned the floor under where bed was. put the bed base against wall and cleaned side tables, then got those ready to go and put them beside bed base. feeling much better now. like we really are where we should be, readiness-wise, for the move. 2 weeks and 3 days til we leave the flat. lots of cleaning to do once the furniture is gone next thursday. i am stupidly excited.

havent packed scales yet but didnt have time this morning. so will weigh tomorrow as ive already had breakfast. 3x pancakes made. 2 eggs boiled. salad in fridge for dinner with chili pack. done. :)

off to do the asda order for tomorrow...then nap.

eh. mostly ok today. except i had a few chips with my chili and salad tonight and a banana with pb on. im not fussed. lol tomorrow is the expat dinner and i will eat well through the day and then have my halloumi salad for dinner possibly some chips. possibly dessert. im not going to overthink it. i dont have the desperation...i was just more...kinda...not bothered. lol. you know? like i just wanted a handful of chips. so i had them and that was plenty. i didnt actually finish my dinner because i was full. i wish i could be like this all the time! LOL. be happy with little bits of the naughtier things...and just eat until im satisfied.

so...Tabby is still sick :( lol. as though she would magically be all better after a day and half/2 days of being sick. i dont know if im going to take her back tomorrow or now but she is VERY wheezy. that said, shes very happy in herself and keeps trying to sneakily jump on the bed and run around pretty normally. but she's whingey and grumpy and cheeky and i can tell shes very uncomfortable. so we will see what shes like in the morning and i will take her in if need be. i feel like a totally crap mother going out to dinner with friends when my little bean is unwell. but she will be home with her daddy and is currently playing on ipad inside her ikea circus tent and just shouted " CLOSE THE SHUTTERS! DONT LET THE STORM IN, Captain!" so...yeah. haha it was just peppered with wheezing and a couple of coughs and sniffs.

so. tomorrow we shall see. both girls slept for about 3 hours today. so theyre kinda not as tired as they should be. and its after 8:30. lol. hmm. maybe 15 mins and we will try to get to bed.

That would be living the dream if you could eat like that all the time. That is totally how thin people think and eat.

Don't feel guilty OH is there and you are but a phone call away. It's not like you're going clubbing getting mortal with the geordie shore gang ;) Omg if I lived close to Newcastle I wouldn't be able to resist going into the clubs to find them and have a cheeky tash on with Scott T haha. This probably means nothing to you lol

Happy Saturday! !! Hope tabby is less.wheezy and still in good spirits today. Love her :)

Morning *sniffsnotcoughsniffsneeze*

Yep. Ive got her cold. And so has Zoe. *achoooooo*

Im not sure about tonight. I really want to go but I also want to get better asap and dont want to share it around. I also dont want ppl to be all "ugh, she's come out with a cold" and treat me like Im wearing a scarlet A and have the plague. LOL. So I dunno. Im sure between my friends P and M and hubby...they will all convince me to go anyway. We'll see.

M has revealed what the leaving thing is she has planned. Awww. Its precious. We are going to St James' for lunch and a mini tour. With a few other expat couples. Awww. Hubby will love it. :)

Didnt weigh. Dont care. And, had a freddo this morning that I found lying in the kitchen. There was only one and rather than share it between the girls, I had it myself because PITY ME, I AM VERY UNWELL. hahahaha. Sheesh. But, Im not hungry and at the moment, it doesnt seem to have opened the flood gates of desperation-to-shove-all-foods-in-my-fat-head. So im good. waiting for asda to deliver the shopping. Then possibly will lay down on the bed for a bit while the girls play and watch tv. *dramatic "i feel faint" motion*

anyway. im off.

So. Im not actually ill. I know, I know. LOL. I think mine was just allergies. Because within an hour or so after I got up...I was fine. LOL. Zoe, however, has definitely got Tabbys cold. But on the plus side, definitely notice that Tabby is a bit better today. Her sniffles and runny nose is pretty much gone. Shes still wheezy and still not right...but slowly getting better. So Im really hoping ttheyre both completely better by Wednesday/Thursday at the latest.

been super busy. sorry. did go out. it was kinda horrible....because a couple of expats that i fell out with ages ago were there..and theyre both batsh!t crazy. so it was awkward and uncomfortable and rather than be adults about it and be civil...after dinner we were all going for a drink but they and a few of their little clique (how childish, right? we are in our late 30s and early 40s ffs) broke off and went to a different pub on their own...and didnt even say anything to the girl who organized the whole shindig. felt really guilty even though it was just them being tw@ts. anyway. it was nice and kinda...not. lol. the food was nice. had a halloumi wrap with a few chips. wasnt bothered about the food really.

been packing, cleaning and moving furniture ready for collection and organized the collection of our boxes but have used parcel monkey and there seems to be a problem (although they havent said what) so ive contacted them via fb and via a message/email thing through their website. of course there is no number to ring them on. meh. we may end up having to use simpsons and send it all by sea freight...which will almost certainly take an age.

not been ON plan but not been going mental either. had a bagel this mroning with philly on and will just have a couple of eggs and some salad for lunch and a pack with salad for dinner and thats me done. then an on plan day tomorrow and wednesday...because M is baking me a cake (or cupcakes) on thursday and of course Im having some :) im trying to just balance right now. everything still fits....and i feel ok. so im trying not to worry about numbers and specifics.

today i have to sort this parcel nonsense and have to go the seamstress shop down the road to get my dress and shorts sorted. also waiting on a delivery of soaps that we bought from a local soap maker chick. they look fab. :) some are gifts for our friends. so will need to get them posted as well.

and going to ring the charity to see about a time slot for thursdays collection. if they cant give me on..i kinda need to get someone else to come get the stuff because i have a jab in the morning and i am going to Ms for cake. And can be stuck in all day - on my bday no less. lol

so thats it for now i think. just super busy but we are nearly to the point where we can pretty much just relax! hubbys work week starts tomorrow...so 5 more days of work and he is done. :) thatll be nice.

HOW happy is OH to never have to work there again after this week? Do you think you'll keep in contact with the BIL at all or just stick a big two fingers up as you board the plane :)

Hate it when a night out gets awkward like that, those people sound like *"!(^£)!*(&"s :D :D

I am 35 and a food nut but I haven't tried halloumi - how is that possible? I need to rectify this. Might start a 'food bucket list' aah, lovely food..... :p

That reminds me I need to post my sister's birthday pressie as you share the same b'day as her :D :D

You're so frickin organised, you are doing so great - I'm sure I'd still be faffing about with the first cupboard at this point!

xxx

What a day. Not a single pack consumed. Today ive had a bagel, a packet of crisps and an egg sandwich for lunch and a bit of a chinese (fried rice and veg..but i always get so full that after 5 bites..im stuffed. its the rice. really expands in my tummy lol) for dinner. whatever. lol

aside from that..have been on the phone to US Customs dept. to try to figure out what forms we need for our boxes. And ive tried to cancel our shipment via the charlatans known as parcel monkey..NEVER EVEr use THEM!! Took our money, and as soon as that went through, i went into my account on their website and under status it says There is a problem - Contact us. So i look for a number...THERES ISNT ONE. Anywhere. Apparently they are total scammy avoidant tw@ts. lol. Look at parcel Monkey UK on fb. Hilarious (not really, when they have almost £700 of your money!!) . Everyone in the same boat. So I tried to cancel via the cancel button on their website. Dead link, of course. So I had to open another (the 2nd) support ticket in order to convey to them that i wanted this cancelled immediately and refunded. thing is..they dont even send you one of those automated "we have recved your message/email/support ticket. blah blah" things. just..nothing. and they dont have a phone number. at all. so. yeah. we are waiting but in the meantime, hubby has called credit card ppl and told them whats going on. they said as its still pending, they can flag it but cannot open a dispute until it has posted to the account. so we keep an eye on it over the next day or two and if/when it goes through, call them back. hello STRESSFUL lol

not much else going on. well. ok. yeah..loads. lol. but wahtever. girls' sleep pattern is all messed up because of this cold they both have. still not over it, btw. bleh. so anyway. headache. and tired. but trying to finish up these last little things. so that we really can chill out and relax for at least the last week.

i asked hubby a bit ago if he was ready to start his very last work week tomorrow and he said "yeah. it'll be interesting..." - he's worked for his brother for like 20 years. so yeah. its going to be odd, come the end of the week. we will almost certainly have no contact or communication with his brother from the time he leaves work on saturday, tbh. very strange (lack of) relationship. not hubby's doing....just BIL is not botehred about anyone or anything. i'd be surprised if hubby even gets a "good luck in your new life" from him! lol

this is us, winding down towards leaving day. phew. nervous and excited.

oh and a friend came over today and brought her little girl, who is 3..so right between T and Z and they were all jumping on our bed on the floor and being adorable friends and sweet. loved watching them. tabby kept saying " oh L, I love you" (friends daughter) and L would say " I love you toooo" haha. stupidly, theyve only played together a few times in their whole lives. theyd have totally been BFFs. Awww. lol. So i gave J (friend) Tabbys booster seat, and a few other bits and bobs that i had just lying around ready to go to charity. So thats some stuff gone, anyway. lol. and put to good use.

now - i must go do dishes. we all had a very late nap today (because the girls had us up at 5am! yawn!!) and slept from like 3:30 til 5:30!! so not terribly sleepy, my girls. but...theyre gonna go to bed at 9 whether they like it or not. lol im exhausted and could go back to sleep now.

tomorrow..really aiming for a packs day. really really. tomorrow and wednesday, as im having cake thurs. hubby will be at work, so should be easier to do packs. lol.

and i will try to get caught up tomorrow morning, too. :) night all!

I didn't have any packs either. Naughty.

Blooming scummy parcel people I hope you get your money back

Aw bless the kids it's so sweet when they play nicely like that. Daughter had friend round today but they were squabbling mostly. Pretty funny to listen to though they were both being sassy.

Aw lovely OH I bet he can't quite believe it's really happening

Hope the girls go to sleep soon!! Zz

Back