Beelishy's VLCD Weight Loss Adventure!!

I just ordered a 4 weeks bumper pack (the 4 a day plan....its the sweet bundle...so has choc, vanilla, strawb and banana shakes, porridge and maple pancakes in) - 112 packs for 77.99 but then...there was a code i found for £10 off a spend of £50 or more....so I used that...and after delivery..i ended up paying 68.99 for 112 packs (28 days worth). Very pleased with that, considering a 28 day pre-picked bundle on SnS is £94! (and a pick your own...well....pfft.). Now...im considering whether or not to buy some spag bol and chili from SnS just to add in some savoury. maybe like the 1 week bundle...or something. so that would be £39 for 28 items. Its so much more pricey. Meh. But I do like having that bit of savoury to mix in.

**** ok. I forgot to save this...and in the interim I have bought a 21 item bundle from SnS. £33 odd after shipping. *gulp*. I got mainly chili and spag bol but i did get one of the new cottage pie packs to try and one of the new spicy spag packs to try as well. so that is 133 packs...which will take me to about 33 days at 4 packs per day. Which is great. gives me ages until i need to even think about ordering my next lot. lol. I would like to get my regain OFF with this lot.

Anyway. I would imagine that the SNS lot should be here monday. Not sure about the exante. hopefully.

And the scales will have to wait. I will just walk along to boots (about a mile away) to get weighed if/when i feel the need. its 70p for weight and height and stops me weighing every 5 mins haha! (although..im a firm believer in "whatever works for you is the best thing"...and if weighing daily keeps you on track - like it does me - go for it!) and also will make me get out and do some exercise. (ok. its not really exercise..its just a short walk along..but still! lol). Anyway. So glad to get that sorted.....

Annnnnddd.....breathe.

Oh dear on weight gain. But you can't look back. Forward is the only way to go. I was two stone lighter at the start of this year. It took me 2 years to lose that weight. But what's done is done and now I'm moving forward again, as are you :)

Yay! About the packs, and you can feel sufficiently smug as you paid a LOT less than I did for the four week bundle...when I need some more I'm going to ask you for your secrets! Like, where did you find the voucher???

My Exante order arrived next day...hope yours does!

Good luck...

Thanks lovely! I found it here...Valid Exante Diet Voucher Codes & Discounts for 2015 -- Theyre a pretty good site.

Oh dear, indeed. I am actually completely surprised that any of my jeans still fit at all. Seriously. I mean, theyre snug..but not to the point where I have to shimmy and/or lie down to zip them up! haha. So yeah....surprised. But....Im owning it. And moving on. Im planning to start on Tuesday, most likely. Or, if I really cant wait to get going..I might just to the "real food" plan I had cobbled together....keeping it at vlcd levels on Monday and hope that my packs come by Monday night for a proper start on packs Tuesday!

So yes...about £101 for 133 packs. Not too shabby, I say. Now..off to teach T about calenders and days/weeks/months//etc. She already knows the days of the week...but we are gonna expand on that a bit, me thinks. And i will try to make up a game and/or song that incorporates it all...just to make it fun and hammer it home. lol.

Definitely look forward. I just did all my stats and I too am 39lbs exactly from my 2014 low but I'm putting it down to new job stress and getting on with it. I think we need a mental break from thinking about this stuff all the time too. I know we gain but it's a change from the relentless boredom of it all. My saving grace is I am less -just - than this time last year and the two years before that at this time so I'm going to take it and move on. Glad you got all your packs in place and are ready to go and I think the Boots scales will be good and less open to jumping on and off etc. Although I'm with you on the daily weighing - if it works then go with it.

Have a great day.

I havent yet mustered up the courage to look at what I weighed this time last year. I just cant bring myself to do it yet. lol.

i do know what you mean about not thinking about it all the time. And I agree. Im going to make a real effort to just get on with following plan...just doing what needs to be done and letting other things be my main focus....teaching and learning with T (and Z!) .....I want to get out and about more, too. I also have our spare room to sort out over the next few months. I dont want it to be a "class room". But I want educational (BUT FUN! and colourful!) posters etc on the walls...and nice storage in there that makes things easily accessible for them, and easy for them to tidy it away as well. And in the spring, I want to work on a pallet and pot garden. Im rubbish at growing stuff...i have no idea what im really doing. But, we are going to have a go! The girls (well..all of us really!) will absolutely love it. And I also want to get a butterfly growing kit. The dont start dispatching the caterpillars until march so I will get some for then...and then we can let them free in the park once theyve changed. awww. excited. i would love to have a go at growing some geodes too. But I dunno if Tabby is too young still. Will have to look into that more.

anyway.

feeling better than i had been. :) i feel a bit more like order has been restored and its not a helpless, hopeless situation.

aremypackshereyet? aremypackshereyet? haha.

trying to think of something to do tomorrow as hubby is off work (even though today was his first day back at work. i know, i know. lol. but his usual days off are sun/mon). and also trying to not look at holidays. ahem. :/ lol

Lol! Chin up! Mon will soon be here and I'm facing a restart after indulging today...it wasn't too bad but def not vlcd!

Mon will be easier...this weekend is my daughters birthday sleepover (which of course means no sleep and lots of junk food) but once I'm back at work life should get more routine.

Morning....

I would love to go back to bed now! Its 9:47 and ive been up since 7. I really hope I get a nice little energy boost on plan. I have had it a bit once or twice...but mainly, that isnt a side effect for me, sadly. Lots of people post about how energetic they feel on it once in ketosis. Id love that. lol. *yawn*

Its funny...while I was NOT (totally was) looking at holidays yesterday (ahem) ...I was inputting the ages of the girls and as I was looking at dates in sept...i had to put 5 and...3! THREE!!! Omg. My babiest baby will be THREE in May. *whimper*. lol.

Not sure what to do today. And considering I just wanna go back to bed and its already nearly 10am and we havent even gotten dressed (and dont seem inclined to at all today. lol) we probably wont do anything. lol. but....its dry and brightish out! haha yay!

have a lovely Sunday all :)

Loving all your ideas for your spare room and also the pallet garden. I loved seeing things grow when I was little and I'm definitely thinking the means to make geodes would be great for my nieces birthday coming up.

I'll go to the gym but apart from that it's the sofa and a blanket I think. Hate that guilty feeling when you feel you should take advantage of the day but the spirit just isn't willing. Fine if one of you really wants to go and encourages the other but if left to my own devices the sofa always wins!!

You know....it wasnt until 3:30 this afternoon that it dawned on me - WE SHOULD HAVE GONE GEOCACHING! We've signed up and havent gone yet and today would have been the perfect day. Yes, it was cold. But it was dry and bright. Booo. I was so gutted that I hadnt thought of it earlier! Oh well. Provided the weather is decent and we havent anything that we need to do...we have planned to go next Sunday.

Today has just been a lazy, uneventful day. I have a few deliveries that I am expecting (exante packs, possibly SnS ones as well...but some stuff we have ordered online as well) so I hope everything Im waiting for comes tomorrow...I want to get out with the girls this week, if possible. :)

Just had a shower and bathed the girls (they had a late nap so of course are still jumping around like complete monkeys at this hour!! *sigh* suuuuch a rookie mistake. lol) and we are settling down for bed (or *I* am anyway. theyre trying all they can to ignore me). Ive decided that I will start tomorrow. Absolutely. I was thinking I might wait until Tuesday. But no. Tomorrow. So that means I will be heading down to boots again so I can be there for 8:30 when they open so I can check my weight. I knowwwwww....but its me and y'all know what Im like. I couldnt possibly ever be happy NOT knowing what my EXACT starting weight was. It would drive me nuts(ier than I am already.) lol. and I need a razor...before I turn into a total mexican wolf boy. :/

So that is the plan. I have my water, chilling in the fridge. I think I still want cold water. That might change in a few days though. LOL. I have eggs to boil to keep me going until my packs get here...in case they dont come until late. I think Im pretty much as ready as I will ever be!

:D Huzzuh!

Morning all :)

Its early and cold and still dark. Im still in bed, even. But!! Today's the day! Good luck to everyone restarting plan today....whatever your plan may be. Just think, we are at the very start of a new year. We get to have another go at getting to goal and if we work at it - we will actually get there....and soon!!

Have a wonderful day, my lovelies and remember WE chose to follow a weight loss journey....no one is forcing our hand. We are in control and it is our decision entirely. We absolutely can do this...so lets go for it. :)

I am committed to staying on plan. Not because I "have to", but because I want to. I have chosen to.

have a great day!! x

Ok. Im back....and Ive, hilariously, gained 2 more pounds since I weighed the other day! lol. So, starting weight is 18st 3lbs which works out to 255lbs.

Sadly, the workman arrived before I got back and he is working in the kitchen, so ive missed my chance to have anything to eat this morning (or drink! eek). Oh well. lol. My exante packs are due for delivery within the next 45 mins or so. And SnS has emailed to say my order has been dispatched and "will be with me soon". Im hoping for tomorrow. But Ive gotta say...I paid more for delivery through them, and they are nowhere near as quick or good with delivery as exante. But...I do love their savoury packs...so no point complaining! lol

Had a couple of bits of satsuma...otherwise...i might just go mental. lol. workman is still here but he was out back long enough for me to get the girls some lunch thrown together (literally....an apple chopped up between them, a satsuma each and a packet of walkers french fries! LOL) so i did that and now he is back. i organized my packs by flavour inside the box...and now im just (rather impatiently) waiting for him to be done so i can get in there and get a cup of coffee! also, just realized that my smoothie 2 go hasnt arrived and i dont have a shaker or a blender..nothing. so i cant do my shakes. so it will have to be a pancake or a porridge when i finally get around to having a pack! im never going to get 3L of water down me, either. but i will try for 2...depending on how much longer he is here for!

Back