Beelishy's VLCD Weight Loss Adventure!!

Omg that is a teeny blip you are doing absolutely fabulously like clin I'm v jealous as I've gone off the rails a little but will claw it back today.

Honestly read back the past week to yourself and then see if the animal biscuits look significant :)

Xx

Morning!

LOL I know what you mean...but....its not even through the 1st week, ffs. lol. Im really not bothered though. Waaaay back when I first started vlcd for the first time in 2013 - my loss was 11lbs in the first week. Im never going to top that...but id like to get as close as possible. LOL I read somewhere that your losses are never as good as the first time around (because your body "gets used to it") and I was testing that theory ( i think its crap! lol) but the blip kinda ruined it a bit. lol. Im really ok though. Back on it. Feeling fine. Happy days! lol

Had a shower and boiled my eggs this morning and having a cuppa now. T and hubs still being lazy slobs and all snuggled up in bed. Z and I are up and ready for the day (very typical of our family!). Off to ikea today and Ive told the hubs...we either go to nandos for lunch (or similar, where they do an actual salad...so no BK or McDs where their salad is a sad little bowl of brown lettuce. lol) OR, if he doesnt want do go to a non-fast food place...its fine, just let me know and I will make and take a pancake. (omg. that rhyme was so LAME. and unintentional. *sings*..maaake....and taaaaake.....a PAAAAAANNNNNCAAAAKKKKEEE. ahem.) So thats sorted.

I need to get my water in today too...WI tomorrow!...So Im taking my 1L bottle or I will get a 1L of volvic when Im out.

I really did order the colouring book, you guys. Haha. And some proper nice Staedler markers. hahaha. I WILL GET TO GOAL. EVEN IF I HAVE TO COLOUR PICTURES TO DISTRACT ME THE WHOLE WAY. I am SO 36 going on 12.

Totm is on its way out (thank goodness), and I have plans to get out of the house today. All is good.

Have a beautiful Sunday, all!

:bighug:

I love colouring! (Coming out of lurk mode...) :)

You are doing brilliantly and the animal biscuits like Lou says are merely a drop in the ocean of fabulousness. I think the reason we never do quite as well as the first time is because we push the boundaries. I had my best loss on the restart in May last year so all bets are off. Hoping you've pulled it back and the WI is good - is it tomorrow or Tuesday.

So tempted by the colouring. I used to have books of graph paper, which I used to colour in to make patterns - took me right back. Might start colouring in in difficult meetings to freak people out!!

I used to do graph paper too, and Altair Design pads. I actually bought a couple and some new felt tips for Christmas for one of my friends :). Must get some for me!

OMG! I had forgotten about graph paper!! I did that toooooo! haha. <3

Today was...fine. Im not gonna stress. HAHA. I had boiled 2 eggs before we left. Then when it came to lunch time, we ended up at nandos but they had no halloumi (!!!) and as I dont eat meat...I was NOT going to pay £8 for a very small (their salads are tiny) bowl of undressed lettuce! But I was hungry and knew we had hours to go before we got home...so I went for the lowest carb veggie option possible - a veggie pitta. I got it with double chips and gave every last one to the girls. :D Tonight will be eggs and mushrooms. So my numbers look like this.... *goes to plug them in as I have no idea. I know the pitta comes in at just under 70g carbs..*

2 boiled eggs
1 veggie pitta from Nandos
3 scrambled eggs
40g grated cheddar
handful chopped mushrooms
handful spring onion.

904/68

not too bad. :) I havent had any water though! This may hurt me more than anything else! lol. Im gonna try to get a litre down inthe next 45 mins or so. And then another one before 6:30..if possible. Its 4:40 already! eek!

Wow! You did well and your carbs look fine for the day...it's good to know!

I hate places that don't do decent salad...pizza huts was really boring if your low carb and is £5.95...boo! Still beats Nandos coz its help yourself so I had 2 bowls and a big plateful!

Love your new profile piccie too.

Thanks! Thats more what I look like now. That was taken in November. Actually...on Nov 10th. My little girl's 5th birthday party. lol

I was wondering about pizza hut. We hardly ever go there anymore because my eldest wont eat pizza...(ok...she wont eat most things. Seriously) but the refill aspect is appealing. My pitta was lovely though. I just hope it hasnt knacked my WI for tomorrow. lol.

I havent had anywhere NEAR enough to drink today, water or otherwise. Boo. lol. Oh well. WI tomorrow morning and then off to have coffee with a friend, sans kids! yay! hahaha. I love my girls, but its nice when i DO get some me time away from the house.

Thanks! Thats more what I look like now. That was taken in November. Actually...on Nov 10th. My little girl's 5th birthday party. lol .
Lol and that was my 40th too! Love your hair :)

And as much as I adore my girls, don't we all love a bit of child free time?

Morning!!

Weigh in results for week 1 of my restart are in!!! *drum rolllll*

Im down to 243lbs making that a total loss of 12lbs! Which is 1lb more than my very first week on vlcd!! Huzzuh!

OH! I am so Heppeh, I do the dance of joy!! *Balki dance*

Sorry. That means nothing to non-americans. Here: Perfect Strangers - The Dance of Joy - YouTube

So. Now Im gonna rush off. Coffee with M today and shes picking my up around 9, after school run. Eeek. Its 8.23 and im in PJs and its super windy.

Have a nice day allll!!!!

squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Amazing!!! So pleased for you :) against all odds too...you had every reason to postpone getting back on the diet wagon but you just got on with it...
You know why you'll be successful at home schooling your kids, don't you? Because you role model the two most important qualities (other than social skills, which you clearly have) that kids need to succeed....grit and resilience. Academic learning pales into insignificance next to those.

Hope you had a lovely meeting this morning and a good day...

Aww, thanks!! I will check out Dweck in a bit, while Im scoffing my chili and swede chips. lol. NOM!

I was completely surprised at the results of WI today and got off and on the scales no less than 3 times....just to make sure. lol.

Today has been nice. But I am exhausted now.

I took that quiz that you posted and Ive come out as "constant craver". Doesnt surprise me...but this is what the result was:

Constant Craver

You have a strong biological drive to eat and in today’s world, where there are many eating opportunities, you easily put on weight. It will take more effort for you to diet than for most people.
You may have a high number of the genes linked to obesity risk, which are believed to have descended from ancestors who lived when food was scarce but ate well when food was available.
Intermittent dieting will help you conserve your mental energy so you can stick with the eating plan for longer than conventional dieting.
Experts recommend eating at least 600kcal and no more than 800kcal per day on two consecutive days each week, then eating a generally healthy diet for the other five, but without counting calories.

Its funny because I figured I will probably always have to have "packs" days or VLCD days through the week....forever. So...effectively like a 5:2 or 4:3 type thing. Im going to try to catch that horizon tonight! I didnt even know it was on, so cheers for that :) Should be interesting!

TWELVE POUNDS!!!! Woo hoo! :bananadancer: that is AMAZING!! SO pleased for you and you totally deserve it, you've been FABULOUS this week - even the deadly pitta day bought you in on a perfect carb count.

Glad you've had a lovely day :)

x

12lb is fabulous! Well done!!

Sent from my HTC One using MiniMins.com mobile app

Morning!

Busy today. Waiting for asda. Then taking T to the doctor as she has a rash on her bum that looks painful and wont get better. Im sure they will tell me its eczema...but i think its where her waistband keeps sinking down..and then rubbing her. Poor baby. I might have to leave her naked from the waist down for a few days. Best keep the heating up! EEEK! e45 cream is doing nothing...so im hoping they will give me something better.

Back