Beelishy's VLCD Weight Loss Adventure!!

Freeeezing today. o. M. g. lolol brrrrrrrrrrrr.

So T has dermatitis on her bum! Doc gave me a big pot of hydromol cream (it looks like thick, vanilla cake frosting. SERIOUSLY! hahah) and some steroid cream. Hopefully this will be all healed and cleared up within a week or so.

I had 1 boiled egg this morning before we left.....and havent actually felt hungry (weird!) but decided at 12:30 i should probably have my first pack, regardless. So I had a porridge pack (pancake). Ive had some water but need to have more. I cannot seem to get warm today though.

Off to do some workbook work with T...her writing is coming on really nicely. Im waiting for the day that holding the pencil the proper way finally becomes second nature. Still arent there yet. It really makes all the difference...she has far more control of it when she holds it the right way. Anyway...will work on it a bit more today.

Im going to have a banana shake, strawberry shake (both cake into cakes) and spag bol with asparagus tonight. And a couple more eggs if i feel like i want them. Must finish my water today. MUST.

Yeah. this stuff is sooo thick and waxy. lol. but if it helps her...excellent! in fact. I need to go apply some more.

yeah. I think I am in ketosis. hopefully! im gonna have to admit defeat and just go get a blanket though. the heating up high and i dont want to roast the kiddies! lol..but im still cold.

im super tired though. i could happily go to bed and sleep for a few hours. i wont, of course, but...sounds so niiiiice. lol

Hey bee ketosis high five!!! You're doing amazingly well just getting into the zone and accepting it as a way of life for now. Totes inspirational! I want to follow in your footsteps :) I could go into ketosis today or tomorrow if I knuckle down and don't mess up :)

Aw T bum bum :) it'll be better in no time. My son has a less.cute bum affliction in threadworm haha so we've all had to take the medicine today. The chemist said 'it's orange flavour just chew it' but IT WAS RANK. Got caught in my teeth and was tasting it for ages! Haha. I think that's why he was sad yesterday as he hadn't been able to sleep with the itching the rank boy

Aw I'm loving your home school stories and you have my total respect because my patience is so not.up to that! Can you get gov funding for field trips haha like to Iceland to see volcanoes ;)

Morning!

Im just ticking along. Not expecting much on the scales considering I lost nearly a stone in the first week. But also not stressing about it or even thinking about it much at all. Just doing what needs to be done. I cant be bothered with freaking out and obsessing this time around, it would seem. lol. Ive boiled my eggs this morning and had a cup of coffee. I really wish the weather would warm up JUST A LITTLE...so we could go out and do something fun. But for now....we are inside. lol. Im going to look around for a fun and educational project we can work on.

We had a bit of snow last night but it didnt stick.. Im sure hubby is having an icy trek to work though...its FREEZING.

Aww Lou...you can totally do it. You know you can. And omg your poor boy! I hate that chewable chalky stuff that stick in your teeth. When i was pregnant with Tabby I took something (either gaviscon or deflatine) that was chewables and it did the same. It was vile and all stuck in my teeth and I was sat there periodically gagging for ages until I finally got myself to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. haha. it was HORRID.

Haha. No funding sadly. Although i dont think Iceland would be my first choice of places to go. Hmm. Im not sure where i would go. lol.

Oh lord...my girls are sitting on the floor all cuddled up and T is behind Z and has her arms around her and is rocking her. I LOVE IT WHEN THEYRE ALL LOVEY. <3 *melts* *dies of love and cuteness overload* hahaha

Food today:

choc shake cakes
vanilla shake cakes
chili and swede chips
maple pancakes
a few eggs

Evening! Hope all well! So cute...mine aren't as cute any more (although I did catch the elder stroking the younger ones hair when she fell asleep on the sofa and that was sweet!)

Have a good rest of the evening...I'm off to catch up on threads, only just back from work coz of parents eve...

Morning!

ARGH. So T stepped on a toy on Saturday evening and hurt her ankle. No redness or swelling and doesnt seem to be painful to the touch. Had doc look at it the other day when we went in for her dermatitis and doc wiggled it about, rotated it...had her stand on tippie toes...everything. she was fine...but she limps. So doc said if im still concerned in 24-48hrs, to take her to a&e. So I figured she sprained it and it would be ok. Well, she's still limping. So hubby said, this morning, are you going to take her to A&E? So I said....I think its sprained...and she's been fine. I dont know what to do...I guess I could take her today. So then he says "well, you can take her tonight after I get in and leave zoe here" Yes. i could but i dont particularly want to be heading to a&e after tea (so around 6) and be there for HOURS and get home late and its cold..and...no thanks. So i said "yes but its better to get it done through the day, surely. no drunks...etc." So then it got to a point where he was like "or saturday or sunday". uhm. seriously? No. I want to get in and out as quick as i can. So anyway. He basically said "you should take her". So I said "ok, i will take her today" and then he decided he didnt want me to take her today but when i said "fine, im not going to argue, just tell me when you want me to take her and i will.....he wouldnt. drives me up a fkn wall. Then he wonders why i get so short and snappy with him. Im just going to do what i always do and do it my own fkn way. He is such a pain in the azz sometimes.

ANYYYWAAAYYYY.

Just plodding on with diet.

today:

strawberry cakes
vanilla cakes
pancakes
spag bol and half a bag of prepared salad
a few eggs

Aaaannnnd....im off to a&e. wish us luck.

See, did it my way and i was in and out within an hour and a half. That was with triage, a consultation, xrays and follow-up. Thankfully my friend M was on her way out and offered to drop us off and said to text her when we were finishing and if she was on her way home she would collect us and bring us home too. Awww. I love her. So it worked out perfectly and i sent her a text when we finished and she said "on my way now so will collect you". <3 So that saved us time and schlepping around out in the cold and wind. it has been crazy-windy off and on for DAYS now. Probably at least a week. Last night was fierce though. And today is pretty frickin bad too. Anyway. So as usual, I got it done, my way .....and it worked out fine. Had I gone tonight, as the spouse suggested, it would have been busier...more traffic....colder...windy. T would have been tired. Yeah. So. yay. anyway. She's fine. Nothing broken. Presumably just a sprain, which can take 2-4 weeks to heal. Just give her calpol if its causing her pain (hasnt complained of anything so far) and let her just get on with things as usual. But at least Ive taken her and its been checked. So, phew.

Didnt eat before I left. So I had a pancake pack when I got in and an egg. I wasnt ravenous though. Not at all. Normally I would be straight to the fridge and shoveling things in at random. LOL. But I was fine. I actually even started hubby's tea (its a curry from scratch so the sauce has to cook all day) while I was making the pancakes and finished that up before I ate. haha. Thing is....i REALLY want some tonight. Its my absolute fave comfort food. And it takes ages to make (well, all day obvs) so I dont make it all that often. So I might have a very small portion (its just lentils, peas and potatoes in a tomato/onion based sauce) and drop 2 packs. Im going to try to plug it into MFP and see how it comes out. If its too much of a faff, I will just leave it. lol.

Anyway. WATER. I have had ZERO. Need to start on that!

I reckon it'll be alright without rice - it's the bread and the sugar that really sends us off the rails so I don't think it'll make a massive difference - you'd probably only need to drop one pack to cover it :)

Glad all is well with T :)

Well done on doing it your way - you know you were right ;) ;)

I'm also not ravenous today hurrah! Made my lunch at 12 but could've done without it - just going through the motions. My favourite stage of this regime!

Hello! Glad t's ankle is ok.

I'm having a lazy afternoon as my littlest one is poorly so got sent home from school so we're snuggling under the duvet & watching telly...

So. I went ahead and had my small bowl of curry. Really its more like a very thick stew....lentils, peas and a few bits of potato. It was divine. Made me so full and warm. And I have only had 2 packs today and 2 eggs. So I will leave it at that and go back to 4 packs tomorrow. I feel satisfied and no lasting damage was done. Im happy with that. lol.

Morning

Went to bed fine last night after my funny day (diet-wise) yesterday. Had a can of coke zero and that was it. But woke up this morning and that little negative voice in my head kept telling me that i have probably blown it...yadda yadda. Ive been mostly trying to be as chilled as possible this time around. No craziness. No thinking about food and/or the diet constantly. No worrying and fretting when Im presented with a social event and worrying "what to do so i dont blow the diet". Just...chilled out. But this morning I woke up in a slight panic. I tried to keep calm and just stay in control. I decided that in order to shut the voice up I would just on the scales to weigh (I havent been) and see if I really was "probably back to 245..or worse!" like the little monster voice would have me believe. But knew that I wouldnt and also (yes, Im doing all of this inside my own head! haha) decided that I would weigh now to check and then go back to not weighing, other than WI days. So I did. And 240lbs. Which is 3lbs down from monday. So even if I did have an effect (not sure, as I said...I dont know what I was yesterday morning. lol) Im still down from Monday. So thats fine. And back to plan as usual.

Today the girls and I are having coffee with M in our little town centre. Then I have to go to the bank. And then we might pop to wilko and have a walk around before we head home. Its about a mile to town and a mile back...so that will be a nice little walk (other than the fact that it is freeeezing lol).

Im going to have 4 packs today and some salad...and a couple of eggs.

have a nice friday, all!

Back