Beelishy's VLCD Weight Loss Adventure!!

Morning.

Im here. Sorta. Im back on as of today. Still feel blo0dy miserable and down. No idea why! Which is so annoying. And Ive woken up with a canker sore (or something) on the roof of my mouth, at the back. So if feels like Ive swallowed a hair. You know that feeling? OMG i feel gaggy.

I had a shower this morning, hoping it would help me snap out of this funk, but I still feel crap. So Im just going to try to ignore that. Ive not had anything but a cup of coffee so far. I will have pancake, porridge pancake, pancake chilli/spag bol and im going to have a bit of quorn and veg in the evening instead of the eggs, I think.

Today:

Spag bol
Pancake x 2
Porridge (pancake)
150g quorn and 200g swede chips
babybel light x1

828/72

Change in Plan. Of course. lol Ive made a pot of soup and Im going to ahve that for dinner tonight. Just had a pancake pack. Also, I have cramps. THIS IS RIDICULOUS. But would explain the random mood. TOTM just finished last week....so I shouldnt be feeling like this. But it was late. Well..it started and stopped and started and just messed about for ages. Anyway. Who knows. Its all outta whack and it is obviously messing with my hormones in lots of ways. Buggr. As if this isnt hard enough, right? Anyway. Im having pancakes and soup today.

Aha! That would explain it. .. and come to think of it I'm also due a period so could be part of my sadness too... although it usually manifests itself in anger for me lol. This diet does mess up the hormones especially at first I think there are hormones stored in fat or something

Hope your soup is nice mine was RANCID honestly I was nearly sick after. .. It was ok while I was eating it but afterwards. ..eesh! !

:)

Im not due...thats the thing. LOL. My hormones just seem to be all over the place. So weird.

Had 2 bowls of soup and 1 lot of pancakes...and like 3 custard creams. WHYYY. anyway

Tomorrow is a new day. T had theatre group tonight. Man, she loves it. Im exhausted. So so ready for bed and its not even 7:30 yet.

3 custard creams is not a fail. A whole pack is a fail, 3 can be brushed under the carpet no problem

Move on don't dwell :) :)

I'm in bed now 'studying' (on the internet)

Maybe we'll wake up feeling full of sunshine tomorrow. Or maybe random people in shops will make us cry because they look like they've had a sad life lol. Could go either way ;)

Night night lovely lady

Lou, I love ya kiddo. You always make me smile. Really x

I think I am going to get back on properly tomorrow and do my damndest to follow through ON PLAN until April 1st.

Im gonna weigh tomorrow. And since I have soup left over, I will have that tomorrow for dinner and possibly lunch to use it up. And pancakes to fill in gaps. Then start on packs (only) again on Friday.

Lou, I love ya kiddo. You always make me smile. Really x

I think I am going to get back on properly tomorrow and do my damndest to follow through ON PLAN until April 1st.

Im gonna weigh tomorrow. And since I have soup left over, I will have that tomorrow for dinner and possibly lunch to use it up. And pancakes to fill in gaps. Then start on packs (only) again on Friday.

Love you too x x x have you woken up with resolve today :) :) go for it!

Morning

The wagon has returned and Ive jumped back on it.

I made hubby some batchelor noodles (bbq beef, eeew) with mince for his tea last night (yeah...total poor people's scran..lol) and I could STILL SMELL IT this morning. And so could he! It was making me feel queasy so as I made them breakfast, I made some vanilla shake cakes and then left the oven door open after they were done. I got 4 and had one with a cup of coffee. The rest I will have through the morning. Im boiling eggs now.

OK. I forgot to save this when i wrote it, over 2 hrs ago. lol. since then i have finished building the drawers for the tv unit (yeah...i never got around to it. lol) and rearranged the shelves on it and then put the feet on. so ive been busy. but now i cant get my virgin box to come back on. blergh.

this stupid sore thing at the back of my mouth/throat is still there. although its not as annoying today. hopefully it will be gone tomorrow.

still havent had anything else to eat or my water. rawr. going to have water and mess about with telly a bit more.

This soup is so good. Seriously. Its exactly what Ive needed for over a week!

anyway...i figured out what was wrong with my virgin box. the switch at the back was switched to off. DERP! lol.

Ive got tons of food today. I have no excuse today! That said...I really need to get this water down. 2L, minimum (lets be honest...2L will be hard so it almost certainly wont be any more than that). Im so full from my soup but Im going to sip my water until the girls finish their lunch. Then I think we will ALL go down for a nap. Workbook work when we get up. We started doing some "same and different" work and some "what is missing" work and more writing practice. Im going to have her draw a picture and write a few lines about it. Then...FROZEN PLANET! love documentaries...especially the Attenborough ones. Tonight Im gonna have hubby mock up a clock face and laminate it so we can start working on learning to tell them time tomorrow. And I think starting monday, Im going to let T choose a country (we have a massive world map on the wall in the livingroom that she LOVES) and we are going to do a lap book type thing and learn about that country for the week. Language, the countries around it/where it is in the world, food, what animals are found there - that kinda of thing. A new country every week.

Netmums posted a "magic cake" on facebook and im going to make that with tabby later. or rather, help HER make it. :rolleyes: She loves to be in the kitchen with me. Yesterday she asked me if she could me with the dishes. So I let her wash the plastic kiddie plates. She loved it. Aww. Anyway. I wont have any "magic cake" luckily..it only makes a small cake. So between the hubby and my girls, it shouldnt last too long. Im not really bothered anyway. lol.

Last edited:
Hubby forgot the cake tin i asked him for (and he bought it...just left it at work! derP!) so, magic cake will wait until tomorrow. :rolleyes:

Soup was gorgeous, but there is still ANOTHER bowl full. lol. I never expected to get THAT much outta one little pot! So will have that for lunch or dinner tomorrow. probably dinner. :)

I have shake cakes still to have with my coke zero. Although I may have another coffee with them and have the coke zero later. Im freezing. Had a full 1L of water and another 1L of iced tea. (probably why im so cold). So thats my liquid for the day. lol.

Will weigh in the morning.

freezing.

Right...so Im going to do this til april 1st. Started yesterday - so that is exactly 10 weeks. WI will be Wednesdays. Will just log my weight this morning as my starting weight... 247lbs.

Will stick to it for the 10 weeks and then see where I am april 1st...with a view to possibly switching to 4:3 (and eventually to 5:2, for life, pretty much)

10 weeks...go!

My headache has gone thank goodness I was a right misso at work today :)

Think how far you could get by April :) ill do my best too but have my birthday and a night out in next couple weeks but then after that IT IS ON! I want to wear my playsuit this summer

What resolve! Impressive! Well done on you're new start and good luck...10 weeks then til Easter, more or less!

And I love the sound of what you have planned for your girls :)

Back