Beelishy's VLCD Weight Loss Adventure!!

Morning :)

244lbs

Got up this morning and made my shake cakes and put eggs on to boil. It seemed to work well yesterday, making a batch of shake cakes and having some early ( i get up at or around 7, so waiting til 10 for breakfast is a stretch) and some a bit later in the morning. Im a grazer, naturally, so it helps to have bits to pick and graze.

Tabbys begging me to do some workbook...so Im off.

Food today

Banana cakes
Vanilla cakes
1 bowl leftover soup
chili w/asparagus
3 eggs
1 babybel light

853/68

Have a nice friday, all! :)

So. I made up a "game". I took some sheets of paper (plain with some lines at the bottom) and wrote a simple noun at the top (ex: house, cake, fish, tree..etc). I gave one (in this case it was "house") to T and told her to draw a picture including the word at the top of the page (house). So she did. And then I told her to tell me what was in the picture. After she did....I told her to write that at the bottom...in the lined bit. This is the result: tibwork.jpg

Not bad for a kid that couldnt even hold a pencil properly at the beginning of last week. She spelled everything herself and the only help i gave was instruction on spacing out her words and a quick lesson on the "full-stop" (what it is, how to make one and why its used - very brief).

Very proud of my girl. She's like a little sponge, absorbing everything!

LOL Lou. I know what you mean. The brain is such a crazy thing. But I find that if I make the mini-goals very mini...almost ridiculously so, and I tick things off often....it helps me stay motivated and keen. lolol. Its all so stupid if you break it down and think about it logically. But...i try not to lol! xxx

Holy **** bee zayn gf is from South Shields! I bet he's been there!

*dies*

Just googling her height and weight because I'm mental. .. Same height as me. ..119lbs. I weighed that in 1995.

She was a toddler then. You do the math.

Oh man. My soup IS SO GOOD and im sad its gone. I might see how I get on tomorrow morning and if it hasnt (seemed to) hinder my loss (because, at this point it should be coming off pretty quickly still) I will make another pot tomorrow. :D *drool* LENTILS AND VEGGIES ARE GOOD FOR YOU! DONT JUDGE. lol. :p

The girls are finishing up their lunch now and then we are gonna TRY to have a nap (ok ok. the girls will sleep (hopefully) and I will google pics of Mr Cumberbatch. BECAUSE I AM A SADDO. It kinda feels a bit wrong now that he's gotten engaged and has a baby on the way BUT WE WONT DWELL ON THAT. lol.

anyway. so that. and then we have to be up and ready and out by about 1:30 (latest) so we can head into town to meet M for coffee. :) Im going to make some shake cakes when we get up and take 2 with me when we go, to have with my coffee. HA.

LOLOL! cumberbatch! haha *sigh* love a good crush, it's fun :D

I just googled 'Perrie Edwards teeth' and zoomed into her teeth on my phone so I can't talk haha. Her teeth aren't perfect (almost though) but are bigger than mine so she wins.

Nothing like a bit of comparing yourself to someone famous and young to keep you mentally stable :rolleyes:

Just having soup :) It was so rank before because I wasn't putting enough water in and it was all thick and strong. I've found a way to finish the soups! hurrah!

Just had my 3rd egg and popped my shake cakes into the oven. Not going/didnt go to have coffee today. Zoe fell asleep about an hour before we had to leave and I was SO not going to wake her up. lol. its ok though, because it is absolutely freezing out there. So we are in and Im sorting afternoon/after dinner snacks.

Going to go find the recipe for the magic cake so we can make that after dinner and then do up the day's dishes so kitchen is clear when its time to make tea.

Dinner time! Nom nom nom. Chili with a bowl of veg. I had some sad little carrots (got a 1kg bag and i usually give tabby a nice big one chopped up at dinnertime every night, so had a few little saddo ones left lol) and some left over swede which was starting to look nearly past its best. so i used a bit of that too...and of course a bit of asparagus..also was starting to look a bit sad. lol. i put it in a pot and cooked it all together. then drained it and poured my chili over the top. amazing. im not going to go over the top with it but im also not going to be quite so careful with (non-starchy...ie, no potatoes or sweet potatoes or corn) veggies. not only are they packed with vitamins and minerals (which i think i was lacking last time around...and was the reason i started to bruise so easily and frequently) but theyre so filling and you get lots for very little cals/carbs. so ive had that. and was fab. so so tasty.

im going to make some iced tea in a bit...and then get cracking on the dinner dishes so T and i can make the magic cake. i hope it comes out ok. hahaha. so will be so sad if, after all the hard work, she gets no cake! lol. c'est la vie, though, i suppose. lolol. right. here i go!

I cant have cookie scented candles (or marshmallow or anything similar....) because they MAKE ME WANT TO EAT NONSTOP. hahah. Which, lets face it, i dont need any help. Im already greedy.

Im thinking I might wait and just do cake in morning and let that be our day's project. I need a shower and hubby brought the girls the CBeebies magazine home and T is chomping at the bit to do some of the activities in it. lol.

Ugh. T insisted on doing cake. So we did. What a faff!! hahah Im pretty sure that no matter how good this cake is (and i dont even think its actually going to work at all), I wont be making it again. Such a pain. lol. I think Im the only person on the planet that cant really line a square pan properly. lol. That bit alone took me the best part of half an hour!

Now I just want to be left alone for a bit...but clingy T is playing cbeebies games on the ipad and every 5 seconds "momma!!! look at...(enter thing she wants me to look at here)!!!!" - Ive finally said "If you want to play, PLAY. Im not playing it, you are!" hahaha. I feel so mean but Im ready for bed and this flamin' cake is going to take another 40 mins or so in oven. WAH! hahahaha

Back