Beelishy's VLCD Weight Loss Adventure!!

Oh gawd. Also, Ive made an appointment for my (very over-due) B12 injection (which might explain my mood and tiredness/lack of energy) and also my (also over-due) smear test. I know...youre all jealous. So I have that to look forward to on the 5th of feb. Uuuuuugh.

Yeah I'm overdue on my smear...by about 5 years. Must book that!

Dieting is bl**dy hard. Particularly alongside real life. Am so impressed that you pick yourself up, carry on and don't take too long about it. Keep going! One day we'll get there!

Morning

T has passed her cold to her sister and me. NIIIICE. Not really...its bl00dy horrid. And tomorrow is hubby's birthday...so Im baking him a chocolate coconut cake. All bets are off right now. I would like to just try to maintain under 247 for the next week or so. Poor Z is just a snot monster. And my throat is KILLING me. Also, it is supposed to snow today.

Blah!

Thanks ladies <3

I AM SO ILL OMG *whimper*. Still Ive (barely) managed to cobble together a (very sad looking cake...which is one way you can tell HOW BAD i feel. Im insane about cakes I make. I usually put so much time and effort into them. this year i was like...meh. throws coconut flakes at it) cake for mal. this: 2014cakey.jpg

And those of you that remember, last year I did the pool ball ones. Oh man. Im no expert...never taken a class or anything but they came out quite nice and they were SO hard to make. lol. This year....because of this cold....im just like "bleh, that'll do!". thankfully mal has NO IDEA about cooking/baking procedures and thinks everything is a whole lot of effort. so he is very easy pleased. lol. the cake is chocolate and the frosting is coconut with coconut flakes...so im guessing it will kinda be bounty-ish. *shrug*

im exhausted and its so hard being a mother of little ones when youre ill and really just want to go spend the whole week in bed. Zoe seems a bit better today. But im worse. Yay for her...but mega boo for me. And Tabby seems at a standstil...and has for a few days now. Shes happy in herself...up and playing...but still snotty a bit. I, however, feel like a complete invalid. lol. I just wanna go to bed and sleeeep.

anyway. thats where i am. last night i had a jacket potato with a spicy lentil and pea (tomato-y) topping. it was like heaven in a bowl. tonight im making a lentil curry (yeah...i kinda love lentils a whole lot. but hubby chose what kind of curry he wanted as its his day! lol) so i will have that. im in total "dont care" mode. i just want to get over this cold. That said....I saw this picture last night 2014thinme.jpgand I actually cried while i muttered "I was so small. way smaller than i am now". (and I was...for me.) And hubby looked at me in this way....encouraging and pitty-ing and said "and you can get back there again. if you try" - awwww bless. I need to get better and then sort myself out. because i look nothing like this now. and i still had a long way to go when this was taken. its even further (again) now. ugh.

Aw you poor thing feeling rough and looking after kids sucks

I don't want to look at pics of last year when I was a stone lighter I feel quite defeated today

Cake looks lovely like a snow Storm! He'll think you took ages on it :) :)

X

oh gawd. cake is like a bounty....exactly like a bounty if a bounty was a cake. lol.

*gets even fatter*

feel very unwell and alsi defeated and hopeless today. I really mustnt put on any more weight. Not only for obvious reasons....but also, I have no clothes in bigger sizes. and no money to buy any.

anyway. one thing at a time. First: Get over this cold.

Just get yourself better first x x x this time next week you'll be ready to kick some diet butt and I will hop on with you. ..8th Feb I will have a clear run let's make that a target date :)

Mmm bounty. ...Mmm mm I'm now pondering a malibu and chocolate milk cocktail would that curdle?

Tomorrow. Pancake, pancake, pancake, chili and swede - and thats it.

Im going to put the shakes away and im going to order a box of 50 pancakes while the 40% off offer is still on. I want to get some of those cottage pie packs from SnS too. Will see how money is.

:) i just got up and made everyone breakfast. was tempted to just make myself a bagel too...but didnt. having coffee. still feel reallly awful. its changing but not getting better, if you know what i mean. Ugh.

anyway. i got a box of 50 pancakes for 36 quid, plus postage. going to sort my packs cupboard later, if i can be bothered. im sure this would be easier if i didnt feel so so so bad. lol *sob*

and i cant wait to get my contacts back in. this has been hell. probably wouldnt have been quite so bad if my glasses were ar least the right prescription but theyre very much NOT. its hard to focus and everything seems fish-bowl-y, rounded in the centre. just, weird. like when i hold my mobile in front of my face, it looks like is it protruding outward toward me from the middle and the edges are tilted back. its weird. hard to explain. hahaha. anyway. yeah.

so today...pancakes - lots of them. and then chili and swede tonight.

Hubby is sick too now. And he said his brother has been absolutely full of cold for days now, too. Its everywhere. AHHHHH!. Z is still sick and T, although she has it the longest (over a week now) is still sinus-y.

Go away, germs! And fat! And winter/cold weather!

Exante's website is PANTS. I DEFINITELT hit the radio button for my new address (there is no way to delete old address off your account?!?!?!) and it STILL is being sent to my old address. FFS. So I contacted them via the support thing on their website last night. And she has emailed me back to say it cant be amended once the order is placed. But that once i get a despatch email, to email them back and they can REQUEST it be returned for a refund. WTF. So i tried to just go on to the website and cancel. But it said no because it has been dispatched....yet the order status right below the cancel request button says "awaiting dispatch". So I got in touch just now via webchat...and its the same girl that emailed me back. So Ive told her who i am and what the issue is and that i tried to cancel but it wont let me. And she is going to "request" that it be stopped at the warehouse and not dispatched. IF they catch it in time...they can issue a refund. If they dont....I have to hope for the best. *sigh*. What an absolute joke. I also asked if there was a way to delete the old address off my account. She said she can "request that this be done by her manager". Why not just have a way for us to manage our own addresses...just like we can manage our payment methods? seriously. So i may be out 40 quid. I am livid. AND NO PACKS.

fk you very much right now, life.

Back