Beelishy's VLCD Weight Loss Adventure!!

just had porridge pancake. Zoe totally, shamelessly begged bits off me. She is suuuch a weird kid. Hates cake. Not keen on ice cream. Goes crazy for VLCD pancakes! lolol. Anyway, i have 12 (now 11) of those and 9 maple packs. and about 10 savoury SnS packs. So about enough packs for a week. Put all shakes away in another cupboard. Decided not to order any SnS packs. will just have quorn chkn pieces and veg or eggs at night, instead of a pack. cheaper and bonus of being "real food".

Good news! I'm going back on packs for 2 weeks as I'm gaining rather than losing...I'm going to make a determined effort to get into the next stone bracket then take a break for a couple of weeks there.

Thank goodness for that. So funny was reading in my chimp book about how we react if we believe that life is fair and everyone else should be organised. The more we believe s**t happens then the easier it is for us to take. :rolleyes:

Sounds like you have a good plan there and well done on sticking at the 247. I seem to have survived the sickness in my house but may be speaking too soon.

so totm just started like RAWR. between that and still being so unwell Ive decided that even though ive been on plan today....im going to leave it for a few days. by then, either the cold or TOTM will be on its way out (hopefully both) and then i will restart properly, in "better" health. i dont wanna set myself up for hell by expecting too much of my body. totm is actually 4 days early. (of course). so im just gonna leave it all right now for a few days.

Im going to have a banana right now....and put a stop to any bingey type activity. That "sod it" mentality. I may not be following vlcd but am still trying to get over this cold and stay at or under 247. so no going crazy. i will have some quorn and veggies tonight, i think. and of course a couple of ibuprofen (hubby is bringing them in for me) for pudding. :D *sob* so annoyed.

Still full of cold. But also bloated and bleeding like a big, fat, ugly, stabbed water buffalo.

Definitely fat. Ugh.

Made a coconut cake (ugly yeti cake had gone and i had coconut left and no idea what to do with it nor how long it keeps). And a huge salad. Weird. I know. Feast or famine with me. Sometimes both on the same day. *sigh*

Tomorrow morning I have my sight test and optician is going to check my left eye to see if the whatever it was she was concerned about has healed. PLEASE PLEASEPLEASE have healed because I need my contacts back in. These glasses are giving me constant headache and make me feel swimmy. awful.

*sulk*

Oh you poor thing. I hope you shake the cold soon. And refind your mojo. I've refound mine but not before I gained 6 lbs in 3 days...oops!

Good luck at eye check tomorrow.

Sight test was fine. she said my eyes actually have gotten better. This optician was not the same one I saw last week and tbh....i didnt like that one. she was a bit surly. this was checked my eye and was like...your eye is fine. it was probably just a bit dry...24-48 hours of being lens free would have probably sorted it. I could tell she didnt want to bash the other optician but she was clearly thinking "wtf was she on about". hahaha. So that went fine. Then, i went through and collected my contacts, put a pair in and went for a bit of a shop around tesco. i knew it would take time for my eyes to adjust so when i put my lenses in it was no surprise that i felt weird and my vision was weird. lol. it wasnt until i got home and opened my laptop and COULDNT SEE THE FRIGGIN WORDS that i realized something was very wrong. so i decided to give it a while....went in with Z and hubby and had a nap. got up and tried again and ...again....it was blurry. i could make out the words but they were fuzzy and it was not something i was prepared to live with. lol. so i got up and checked my contact lens boxes and the crazy optician from last week upped my prescription a LOT. i was -8.50 and -9 (yep. blind as a bat but its been the same for a few years now) and she upped it to -9 and -9.50 - WTF. i hadnt been having any problems with my vision at all (which i told her). she made no mention that she thought my sight had deteriorated THAT much. So just to test it out and make sure it wasnt my eyes being weird...i put in the last pair of my old ones that i had saved. Fine. LOL

So i called them back and i explained that i put my new lenses in and couldnt read the words on my laptop screen and that i hadnt realized she had changed my prescription and didnt know why she had as i hadnt had any problems with my vision anyway. the girl checked my file and she goes "blimey, she upped it quite a lot, didnt she?! and she didnt mention that to you?" haha. she was shocked. so she said i could either come back in and get rechecked (i didnt see the point of this) or she offered to just order me 3 months of my current/proper prescription and to just bring in the other lenses when i collect my new ones. luckily i had saved this last pair of old ones. Anyway. I have some contacts on order that should be here in a few days. And then i will go in and collect those and order new glasses. lol. Whew. What a carry on!

Dietwise. HA! i eat ALL THE THINGS.

Totmwise. HA! I am on day 3 of extremely heavy bleeding. Its gross and incredibly unpleasant. Really hope its gone because Im tired of it.

Coldwise. Triple HA!.....it wont go! Its mostly gone, but we are all very sinus-y still. And yesterday my throat was starting to hurt again and i was afraid that i was getting worse again..but it seems to have gone. Thankfully. I am desperate to get to ryman's in newcastle. the girls havent been out of the house in a week and a half....at all. we are all getting cabin fever. lol. but we are all still not 100%, also. so kinda stuck. dont want to chance going out and it getting worse. and we had a dusting of snow last might...so yanno...its pretty cold.

anyway. fat. bored. crampy. fail. that is my update.

Fat. Bored. Crampy. But in your contact lenses!!! (Small consolations!)

I do hope you shake the cold and totm, and don't beat yourself up too much about not sticking to a diet through all that...you're only human. I have every faith that when times are improving you'll be "on it like a car bonnet".

Am currently in doctors surgery waiting for my appt to find out why my allergies have gone berserk and I've suddenly got exercise induced asthma.....hope they have an answer!6?

OH NO! Good luck. That is horrible! I had asthma as a kid and still have problems now and then...since its so much more damp than the desert Im from. lol. T had a spell of it too. I notice it is a lot worse when we have dampness in the flat. Our old flat and the one before that one, actually...were both pretty bad for dampness. :/ And it set us both off frequently. So far, we are better here.

I really hope you get sorted and they can help you! xxx Let me know how it goes!

Morning.

Pancakes and a coffee so far this morning as I woke up starving. My pizza kit just arrived too. yay. May have one tonight to try. Dont really have anything to put on it, not a single mushroom or anything. lol.

Its so cold. Woke up and it was snowing. There is none on the ground...its just wet and icky. But poor hubby had to go out in it all this morning.

Desperate to get into newcastle. And it looks like it may not happen this week. Or this weekend at the earliest. Boooo

God I've missed loads while I've been awol! wow you've got same eyesight as OH had before he had laser eye surgery (still needs glasses but only -1.25 now) no wonder you were a grump with the wrong glasses not being able to see properly :D

have the cramps gone now? hope the cold is fixing itself

well done for getting back on the wagon :D I'll join you next week :) no point before then I'm going all out for all you can eat from now until Sunday!!

xx
xx

FAIL! haha.

I was fine until I woke up during a quick nap with Zoe feeling lightheaded and cramps from hell. Seriously. Again (2nd time this bout of TOTM) that I have woken from a sound sleep with cramps so bad that for a split second I forgot myself and literally thought I was going into labour. Honestly. That bad. And I felt shaky. Went to the loo and sure enough, heavy bleeding had started back up. So I had a banana and Ive had some lentils and pea on a smallish jacket potato for tea. Then of course I had 3 custard creams and a mini milky way (the tescos own ones. called whippy summat-or-other. lol. taste of washing up liquid afterward tho. gross! but i still ate one. and then another one. jeeezzzzz)

So now just sitting here sipping a coke zero and wondering when LIFE WILL STOP SUCKING AZZ. haha. Im tired of this cold and VERY tired of this TOTM and Ive got a friggin smear test Im supposed to be having tomorrow morning. I cant bear the thought of trying to have that done when im all bleeding and gross. TOTM should absolutely have finished by now. I just went to the loo about 15 mins ago and it seems to have just abruptly stopped again. So hopefully there will be no return of it and I will not be disgusting tomorrow. lol. Ugh. Im also booked in to get my B12 jab which was due *counts on fingers several times over* erm....around about the 4th of Dec. Then, I have to go back to see the doctor (morning appointments are to see nurse) for the gross rash thing i have under my gross flabby apron. I am so disgusting. I tried canasten or however you spell it (too lazy to look it up) but it did nothing. so i get to humiliate myself with my vile bits on display twice tomorrow. excellent.

AAAANNNNNYYYYWAY.

Need to plan a proper restart for the very day that I am rid of these 2 horrid ailments. lol. Neither of which seem to want to go t f away.

Back