Beelishy's VLCD Weight Loss Adventure!!

diethellz.jpg

Love it! Everything is on fire

last time i went for smear period was just ending and she wouldn't do it as it would affect results? Although I swear before I've had it done on period she just swabbed it out first lol

Poor you feeling so rough I suspect your overdue vitamin might have something to do with it?

Your fail.was.only a little fail carry on regardless :)

Big love to you x

Morning

feel minimally less disgusting. But still like a fat, revolting slob. :D No sign of period this morning. Put a pad on and gonna just go in and tell her its just finished/finishing and let her decide. Omg, I could never have it done DURING totm. Nevermind swabbing it out...theyd need one of those huge suction hose things they use after a flood. EW.

Weighed this morning and 1lb down. HA! 247. Had some coffee and have to get the girls dressed now and head out soon. Had a shower this morning but didnt shave legs. I usually do before i have to reveal self to others (only in medical profession. no one else would want to see or be interested. *sigh* haha) but today im rocking the "i cant be fk'd"-ness.

Slight sore throat AGAIN today. Ignoring it.

Im aiming for a FULL day on plan. Oh! had an egg too. Forgot about me little boiled egg. Those things are like health-food GOLD.

Ok. Gotta go! I think I might see if I can snag a docs appointment for this morning too so i dont have to go back out tonight. I wanted to see a specific doctor because i always get treated like crap for being fat from the rest of them but ...i dont care. Thick skin on and off I go!

Ok. Im home. Phew. I had my jab and had my smear test. bleh. it wasnt AS horrible (or uncomfortable) as previous ones have been. but it start me bleeding again. They still have my old address (havent updated it yet!) so I have to ring up in a few weeks for my results as they will post my results to the old address. Duh.

i have to go back out tonight to see doc though....they didnt have any appointments left this morning.

exhausted.

Oh the suspense is killing me!!!!

I'm about 5 years overdue for my smear but have booked it for half term. Will not bother shaving my legs...summer only!!!

I'm not getting my exercise in. Just can't be bothered, particularly if I'm not sleeping well :/

Back from the doctor....she gave me canesten stuff with added steroid. Its mildish stuff so Im to use it for 2 weeks and if it hasnt made a difference, go back for a stronger one. She was sympathetic and frustrated that they (nhs) no longer do apronectomies for post-oppers. *sigh* so am i. i told her that it seemed as though the more weight i lose, the worse it seemed this yeasty rash nastiness gets. she confirmed my suspicions. obviously, the more i lose, the flabbier its gonna get. the more its going to overhang and sag....and therefore get sweaty and trap moisture and breed fungal outbreaks. lovely. So sad. Its a case of managing it, since nothing else can be done. And of course, trying to avoid infection. Lovely.

But at least she was lovely and didnt make me feel at all bad about my weight or guilty(ier than i already do!).

Smear tests all around, ladies! This is a very serious issue! We need to look after ourselves! GET THEM BOOKED! :D xx Its awful, but I reckon cervical cancer is worse!

Anyway, Yes. I have a small bit of news. Which I will reveal tomorrow (probably). :D

Morning!

Got up and had a pancake pack and coffee. Not making any promises. Just going to take today as it comes. Hour by hour. We are gonna go get ready and head out into Newcastle. I must get to the stationers so i can sort this learning room. Might pop into The Works too and see what I can find. Will have to take the girls for lunch somewhere. trying to think of what to do...where to go. Usually just go to McDs. With me not eating meat, its both a blessing a curse to go there. No salads or veggie friendly stuff (other than that veggie wrap thing..which is vile and has a ridiculous number of carbs in. omg). Hmm. Dunno.

What's the news! Tell me you're moving to the south coast! !!

Lolling at the suction hose haha

I'm also feeling disgusting and massive but I'd only tell you guys that :) to the rest of the world I never think about it (ha!)

Back