Beelishy's VLCD Weight Loss Adventure!!

T absolutely adores them. Z kinda doesnt have a clue and she sorta shies away from them. I think she either thinks its like Lyra and gonna have a go at her (lol. aww) or she doesnt know what they are! lol.

Theyre adorable little things and were quite nervous and skittish when we got them home but have started to play with each other a bit. Gave them a little crate (amazon box with flaps torn off and a towel in the bottom) to lie down in to feel a bit safer and put that in the corner under the table in our alcove. Put their food and water on one side and litter tray on the other side. So they dont have to come out and socialize with us just yet. They seemed much better when i sorted that for them. Bless. Before that they were desperately looking for somewhere to hide and were crying their little heads off. So theyre currently snuggled up together in their little crate, asleep. Awww.

I still miss my boy though. Oh god. *sob* 0000000000000000babyly.jpg baby Lyra *sob more* 000aly.jpg big fatso Lyra <3 My baby boy. I miss him so so much.

But these 2 are adorable and the girls needed it, I think. Tabby did anyway. Bless her. and she thinks theyre fab. She was watching them tumble around playing together and literally came thisclose to weeing herself from laughing so hard. HAHA! Bless her, she's her mother's child ;)

Last edited:
Morning

Havent had an on-plan day yet! trying today though (again). Still 247 so the maintaining is going well. lol. So far Ive had 1 lot pancakes and a babybel light and 2 cups of coffee.

Hoovered with my new bissell and started to set up the learning/play room.

And of course bonding with the new babies. :)

Have a nice weekend all!

safe to say that I am completely crap at dieting lately. I baked cookies last night. No idea WHY. Just cuz i wanted to. Then today....just didnt even bother trying. Im in that weird place where I want to do it...but cant seem to follow through. No...DONT seem to follow through. Of course I COULD. Tomorrow Im going to the dentist (my teeth are foul) and then we are going to asda. Theres a McDs inside but not sure I will have there. Maybe just fries. Then Tuesday...hubby back at work...etc etc...and I think i am really going to try. We arent doing anything for Valentine's - I told him not to bother. He seems to leave it to the last minute and then its usually something crap anyway. I know I sound horrible. But its like he makes me feel like he's only doing it because he HAS to. Its never anything romantic or special....so what's the point. I made him a card last year and got him a box of chocolates and he was like "meh". *shrug* Why bother, you know? :/ And then there is nothing until Easter and I have been on a diet at Easter EVERY year since 2006. Seriously. But I will do baskets for the girls. Anyway...that is ages away. So Im gonna really try to get myself focused. I really dont want to still be doing this when summer comes. And if I work this plan, I could be at goal by then. So its really just down to me. Do it, or dont. You know? bleh.

Anyway...the kittens are lovely <3 Roly is still skittish. He runs away if we go toward him. And tries to get away if I go to pick him up. Poor boy. Louie is really coming around now. He is so cute. Neither of them is cuddly towards us yet. They dont interact much with us yet...but its only been 2 days...and its been so so long since ive had a kitten that i cant remember whats normal. lol. theyre eating like hogs though...and drinking loads (because they eat dry food only) and going in their box brilliantly (and loads...because of all the water and food! haha) - so, yay!

Not much else going on.

aww your kitties are absolutely adorable!! they will take a bit of time to get to know you especially as they have each other to snuggle up with and play with. sound like they're settling in just fine :) is there anything cuter than kitten?! what is it with cats and amazon boxes they love them!

I'm feeling same as you regarding diet I have a vague notion that I'll start again tomorrow but will see. i'll weigh in the morning and see if I'm shocked or not!

Morning.

Or "oink oink" as my fellow piggies would say. 250 this morning. VERY. MUCH. NOT. GOOD. - Hubby is off today though and have a check up at dentist and going to asda...so will have a "practice not being a completely pig" day, off-plan. And then back on properly tomorrow.

Have to go scoop cat poo. Awww. I havent missed doing that. Hahaha. Still, theyre very cute little beasties.

Exhausted today. Didnt sleep well at all last night. Fell asleep around 11...was awake again at 1....didnt get back to sleep until 5....up at 7. Argh. Will power through today and not have a nap so that I sleep better tonight. (she says).

Right....things to do! Have a nice Monday, all! x

Bleurggghhhh :yuk:I feel totally sick because PIG. I had my egg on toast this morning. Then I had fries at McDs. Then I had a toblerone cookie when we got home. Then I had a few slices of (gorgeous, omg) olive bread with butter and cream cheese. THEN i had dinner at the pub (half a cheese pasty some peas and some mash. couldnt finish it. i had about half of the entire plate) THEN we got home and i had the head off an after eight easter bunny. ffs. Is there anything left that i DIDNT eat? nope! haha. Sheesh. BUT. I (obviously) feel completely full and sick now and im ready to start tomorrow. Bonus: hubby is starting a diet (not vlcd...he does his own thing) tomorrow too. He will have an apple in the morning...nothing through the day...then a smaller portion of his normal dinners. Then another apple or a slice of toast/bread for supper before bed to take his meds with. If he does this and sticks to it properly, he will drop weight pretty quickly. I cant let him pass me. He currently weighs more than me.....but he wont for long if i dont get my azz in gear!

Girls have donuts for breakfast and theyre pink (strawberry) iced ones. I can think of few things that appeal less (i mean like actual edible things.) I cant stand artificial strawberry flavoured things, usually. gaaag. lol. I love fresh berries and strawberry yogurt but...yeah. Ya can keep ya fake donuts. *gag*. lol. So thats breakfast sorted. Hubby is having an apple, so i dont have to face making toast tomorrow....which helps.

We also got a few toys for the babies today at asda, including a tiny scratching post with a little fuzzy black jingly ball on an elasticated string. awww...they loves it. haha. I want to get them a proper cat tree in the next month or so (SKKIIIINTTT). lol

Im exhausted. Kinda looking forward to getting back on plan tomorrow. And happy that hubby is going to diet along side me too. lol

That'll make it easier for you to get back on plan especially if you need to stay ahead of him! Can't let him beat you!

I saw the after eight Easter things today what is it like? I also saw Ferrero rocher Easter egg *faint* how long is it to Easter? I want to get one of those for Easter

Aw little babies its so exciting to have new kitties :) do they let the girls pet them?

I'm going to calculate weeks to Easter now and do some sums... :)

My mum won't touch anything fake strawberry flavoured she gags!

I hate fake banana and fake chocolate. The thought of eating Weetos makes me heave. They smell so bad!

Good morning angel Face rise and shine it's ready to get back on the horse. If you get cracking now you can make some fabulous progress by summer.

Carpe diem!

Look at me being all inspirational I'm the message board equivalent of the cat saying 'hang in there'

X

Morning!

Im on it! 248 today. Had a cup of coffee. Tummy is gurgling. I may have a day running to the loo. :/ Kinda good....a nice clear out is great for ya. (haha ew) but...ew. EW.

ANYWAY. I cant stand almond flavouring either. Anything "amaretto" makes me absolutely ill. Battenberg cake is vile!

So...here we go. I have plenty of packs and quorn (if i feel like i want "real" food at dinner. Im on plan but going to ease back into it...so having my eggs and will have an extra pack today and tomorrow, if i need. The last thing I want is to feel ill.

Got a text from Tesco saying my contacts were ready to collect. I was going to order glasses when I collected them, but we are skint!

Oh..and my dentist is lovely. She's fab. She checked my teeth and said theyre great (aww) and gave me a bit of a scale and polish yesterday. She is also SO SO good with T. T loves her. lol. She loves going to the dentist. Of course, shes only ever had her teeth quickly looked at with a mirror and the air tubey thing...blowing air on them. But still. She always gets stickers and little charts there. lol.

Anyway. I have to go to tesco today to collect those lenses and get bananas for the girls. And then to the bank. Busy day. Which should help with my on-plan-ness. Best go get ready!

Been fine today. A few couple packs of pancakes and now having some quorn pieces with broccoli and mushrooms and a few peas thrown in...with some of that low low cheese spread stuff mixed in to make a "sauce". Its v nice. Would be nicer with pasta or over rice tho. *hmph* hahaha. GO AWAY CRABBY CARB CRAB! lololol

Morning

248 this morning. Body hasnt a clue whats going on. lol

Having pancakes and coffee now. Considering going to Asda to have a look at glasses there. On their website it says they do a deal - 40 quid for their base line (i think they call them "value" haha) frames...and lenses all in. That includes the lens thinning as well. I might ring them first today and see what they say. Tesco wanted like £90 quid for the thinnest lenses (and my sight is sooo bad that I really kinda have to have that..because they would be like coke bottles if I didnt.) and £70 for the thinned-down-but-not-the-best ones. If I can really get a pair for £40 ...awesome. Because, lets be honest....I almost never wear them anyway. But I should have them for emergencies and for my plan to leave my contacts out for 1 weekend a month. Hmm. Not sure. Kittens need to go to the vet next week for their jabs. And rent is coming out on Friday. Meeehhh.

Anyyyyway. Going to go check on the girls. Tabby just told me that Roly managed to steal the feather stick toy away from her and run away with it. This is hilarious because it is TINY. hahaha. He's like a squirrel though. He takes things in his mouth and runs away with them and then hides under the sofa bed. lol. Silly boy!

Back