Beelishy's VLCD Weight Loss Adventure!!

Aw Roly!!! My little Tee Tee (Timmy) used to get his fish on a stick toy and bring it to us awwwwwwwwwwwwwww little boy kitties are the best I have to say :) although Timmy and Poppy had a little scrap this morning which is weird cos he's a lover not a fighter! You're making me well jel with this kitten talk! - although I seem to have a couple of flea bites and am now thinking BLOOMIN CATS! we're coming up to flea season *cry* this will be our first summer with 5 cats can you pray for me!

So love that T is having great fun with them :)

Good luck with the glasses hunt - always best to have a pair for sparesies :) I wear mine most days now funnily enough as I got a pair I quite like and just save the contacts for 'best' :D

Have a great day!

My babies dont/wont go out. Ive lost too many kitties to tragedies in the past. One was mauled by a dog and had to be put down. One shot by a BB gun (didnt die..but still...how horrific)...just...yeah. No. I keep mine in. We live too close to a main road for me to ever feel comfy with them going out. *sniff*. *helicopter kitty-mom* haha. So I shouldnt have a flea problem. Never did with Ly...thankfully.

Im hungryyyyy. waaahhhh! Probably starving...TO DEATH! lol. Cant. Go. On. Need. Eggs. :rolleyes:

Ugh. Im going to try to have some iced tea and IGNORE the hunger. *cry*

Day 2 headache is the worst. Power through it will so be worth it once those poisonous carbs are out of your system. Carbs are vile! Should be illegal.

They trick you with their delicious taste and texture they are evil don't be sucked in!

How is OH diet going?

Im doing fine. Headache isnt as bad....mild enough to ignore. Just dropped T off at playgroup at 4:30 - hasnt been for 2 weeks due to cold..and theres no group next week due to half term. haha awwz. Anyway, she was super excited to go tonight.

Tummy started to play up again about an hour before we had to leave. I was worried I would be stuck on the loo...but all is ok. EW. haha

Tonight, swede, a few peas and quorn. :)

Just catching up :) hope your dodgy tum is better (or it served its purpose and cleared out some carb rubbish!) and that you had a successful day :)

morning!

245 today. so my stats are still wrong but my mini-goals are right again. lol.

Oh, sometimes I miss apple porridge. Yum! They really are so so good. lol

Im going to have coffee with M and my girls today. I kinda cant be bothered. But will go anyway. Had pancake and coffee this morning so far. I just feel so run-down and exhausted and not in the mood to be mom or wife today. lol. I think i am approaching a min burn-out. I need to go off and have some time by myself for a few hours. Maybe Sunday. Valentine's weekend - show myself some love! lol. Kinda sad! But yeah. We'll see.

I need to figure out what day I started so I know when my WIs are. lol. Is today day 3? I think so. I think Tuesdays? lol. Anyway, I would like to tryyyy to get under my last lowest for WI next week. Not sure if that was 243 or 241...need to check.

You do so need some self love bring a sahm is the hardest job in the world! I couldn't do it, honestly. Even though I'm rushing around all day at least I get a breather in the car or whatever and do not always have children hanging off me.

Can you go get a massage or something? X x

I fancy a latte I wanna go for coffee! ! I didn't have pancake in the end I had another slice salami. I'm a salami fiend!

Morning :)

lol DietNinja.....I fart all the time anyway. Full of hot air, I am. lol :p

T is in a mood this morning so I was distracted and I forgot to weigh before starting my coffee and pancakes.

Staying in today. Need a shower and have lots of laundry to do.

Kittens are adorable. Louie is my sweet, playful one. Roly is my timid, funny one. Roly growls. A lot. Its hilarious. If he's playing with the feather stick....he growls. Last night he grabbed my laughing cow triangle packet and squirreled it away under the sofa bed.....when Louie tried to have a little lick, Roly growled at him. Bear in mind Roly in slightly smaller than Louie, too. hahaha. They such fun! Oh and I managed to mostly trim their claws yesterday. That was a lesson in the virtually impossible. lol.

Anyway. Nothing else going on. Im going to make an Exante pizza tonight. :D Ive got some babybels and some mushrooms and peppers. Someone in the Exante fb group said the sauce is rank...so i think i will make it up (its a dry sachet too) and TASTE it before i put it on. If it IS horrid. I will just make a bit of a sauce with a tablespoon of tom paste and some water and herbs. Not a bit deal. I dont think I will need very much anyway. Should be interesting! Will post piccies! lol And will pretend I am Clin in NY with NY pizza. :8855:lololol

Back