Beelishy's VLCD Weight Loss Adventure!!

Aw my poppy is my smallest but most growly and in charge cat must be napoleon syndrome haha. Soooooo cute! Must admit I've never attempted to cut claws, bad enough when we've occasionally had to bath/shower them if they've have diarrhoea! !

Have a great day! Must check out those Blue cheese laughing cows sounds delicious!

im still stuffed. seriously so full. so i will leave my 2nd pack til later on and then maybe have the last one as an evening snack before bed. feel like ive got loads of food today. lol. i think thats the beauty of having eggs scrambled or omelettey over having them boiled. i prefer the texture of boiled eggs, tbh. but its like....for my big fat mouth, 2 bites and its gone. lol.

LOL Clin. It so wasnt even as good as sh!tty pizza. Nevermind NY-style! *sob*

So. yeah. I made the pizza. Ok, well first...I decided, randomly at the last minute, to look for a yeast-free quickie pizza crust recipe and make pizza for hubby and Z. T only eats crust. lol. So I found one and whipped that up...and made his part withcheese and mince and mushroom bolognese on top and Z with just cheese. It came out lovely looking and I did taste ONE bite and it was really quite nice. I would happily make it and eat it. A lot. lol. Then I proceeded to make MY exante pizza. I sorted the "sauce" first. Not entirely sure wtf is up with that sh!t. Its got like the little fake mince bits in it. and its like.....well...as the girls in the exante group said....its RANK. lol. Incredibly foul. So that went down the drain and i made my own. A very small amount but very tasty and not terribly bad either. Just a bit of tomato paste and seasonings and water. Fine. So I move on, ever-hopeful, to making the base. I dump the sachet out and it just looks like the pancake mix...you know...just sorta...floury. lol. I add the water and mix as it says to and then i realise there are bits of herbs in it. This makes me even more hopeful. Im like WAHEY! Theyve even tried to make it extra tasty by adding some flavour via herbs! lovely! So i mix and then i realize that its like the pancake mix...its quite thin and not at all dough-like. Its runnyish. So I pour it onto the graseproof paper and make it into a round shape, as it says to. Kinda losing a bit of hope now...but...still. Trying. So i put it in and set the timer for the 10 mins it suggests. And when it rings i take it out...and it looks like ...a pancake. :/ Which is fine FOR PANCAKES. Still, I am hopeful so I put my sauce on (oh, i cooked my mushrooms and peppers in the sauce, so it was all one thing) and spread that around and topped with a tiny bit of cheese and put it back into the hot oven (oven is switched off though) jsut to melt the cheese.

Take it out a few mins later and its perfectly melted and the edges are golden and its all looking the part but when i try to lift it off the paper i realise its stodgy and floppy and just kinda...moist. lol. It wasnt undercooked. It just doesnt get bready/doughy/dry-y if you know what i mean?! So I put it on my plate and figure there is no point slicing it as you couldnt possibly pick up a slice anyway. it would just flop all over. ew. so i got a knife and fork. i sit down and finally had some and....

:eek:

:confused:

:yuk::9529::sign0137::cry:

Gross. Such a disappointment. Like..ok..maybe not as bad as the pukey face makes it seem...but I am in no hurry to make the other ones and wont order any more. EVER. lol.

And now its 7pm and im like....meh. Boooooooo!! Gonna have a shower and a cup of coffee and call it a night!

I cant remember how many pancakes packs ive had today. *sob* please sir, can I have more? *more sob*

hahaha. oh MY GAWD. seriously, y'all. If i wasnt laughing at myself and the situation and the way i feel right now...i WOULD sob.

I just want several malteser bunnies. or a brick (yes. brick, not block. not bar. brick) of dairy milk. *cry cry cry*

stupid foul pizza.

Feeling unsatisfied and sorry for myself after pizza fiasco (lol). Crabby Carb Crab trying to convince me that I DESERVE toast. Lots of toast. But Im having a laughing cow triangle with 2 breadsticks and a can of coke zero instead. not on plan...but only 3g carbs per stick so i DONT CARE. Thats waaaay better than toast, carbs-wise.

Hmphf.

Boo I can't believe the pizza isn't good :( you poor thing! I totally understand the disappointment. We love our food so much and if we're only allowed to eat a teeny amount per day then it needs to be nice

Your alternative sounds v sensible

Poo to exante pizza *blows raspberry*

Morning

Ended up having 2 slices toast and 2 jaffa cakes. I am horrible. Woke up wanting more toast and chocolate this morning. Boo.

I cancelled V day this year because its always traumatic. I guess I just have expect and hope for more romance and spontenaity ( i cant spell that ) than what hubby usually provides (which is usually that he has to be reminded and then it feels forced and its usually not something to my taste so reinforces that whole "dont you KNOW me after over a decade together?!!" thing. anyway. im not high maintenance or b!itchy usually. But he is just not romantic AT ALL EVER. And I made him a card last year....it was so cute. And he was like "oh, thanks". Like...he wasnt bothered either way.... the next day it was in the bin...and that makes me kinda sad. ANYWAY. So i cancelled it. Well, I told him not to get me anything or worry about it this year and I wouldnt either. And for the first time EVER, I really really DIDNT get him anything. I didnt make him anything. No card. No nothing, at all. Im not going to get into it all but Im kinda disenchanted with my marriage right now. We arent fighting or arguing or anything...but im like "whatever!". Anyway. So he comes in last night with flowers. Sweet...but I just feel like he's doing it "to prove a point". He knows how I feel and he's trying to appease me. "Surprise" me. Thing is I knew he would get me flowers. He is so predictable. Anyway. Its still sweet though. Then this morning he gives me a card - v cute one - and he had made me a...thing. Very cute. Kinda like something your child would have made in primary. Its a piece of red carpet (he works in flooring) cut in a heart shape and across it he has attached a string of letter beads spelling out "i love you". very adorable. and sweet. But just feels, again, like he's doing it to prove a point. You know? Like SEE, I LOVE YOU AND I CAN MAKE YOU THINGS AND BE ROMANTIC. When its all just...not. Anyway. I probably sound like a horrible evil b!tch. Im not. I appreciate the effort and its sweet. But I know where it came from and why. I expressly said not to bother because "Its always forced...i always have to remind you and then you leave it to the last minute and panic....and it ends with you warning me the night before that "you ordered me something but had no idea what to get so it may be crap and also it may not be here on time"...and rather than us both go through all that...just dont bother this year...and i wont either". And so this is him "proving me wrong". You know?

ANYYYWAY. So im kinda sad. Feeling a bit sorry for myself and just bleh. AND THAT, I think, Is why Im wanting chocolate and some Crabby Carb Crab loves. And crying. lol. (SEE THERE WAS A POINT TO ALL THIS RAMBLING).

So yes. Im going to try to avoid rubbish all day. But it will be very very very hard as I feel...emotional and entitled. Its ridiculous, really.

Starving now though so probably going to go make some pancakes.

I can't help wondering if you're general blah and malaise is making you magnify the whole valentines thing. Men are generally **** at Valentine's Day. My ex once, after some big hints, bought me a card and wrote it in front of me on Valentine's Day and wondered why I got stroppy!!! He certainly didn't get the whole surprise thingy!

No...we have had major marital problems for a very long time. He is a wonderful, sweet human being. And I absolutely love him. Dont get me wrong. But yeah....we have issues. He is a MUUUUCH better, more attentive father than he is husband.

I felt this way BEFORE V Day and will probably feel it for a while longer. Its cyclical though...so eventually I move past being disenchanted into "everythings fine, i guess"....and on it goes.

Anyway. Chalk today up as a fail. Of course! :D Had to go to the shop for some peas and came back with peas...and a wholenut bar and cadbury fingers and crisps. *shrug*. Feel sick now, too. lol. How pathetic, eh? Making a lentil curry today too and will absolutely be having a bowl tonight, although i will forgo the rice (HAHA, as if that matters at this point! lololol). Then tomorrow, hubby is home and as he is dieting, it will be easier WITH him home because he doesnt deviate and that means i wont either.

Oh I am sorry to hear about the marital problems. That can't be easy at times x

I wish losing weight or staying on a diet wasn't so hard! I had a ginormous helping of sticky toffee pudding and custard last night...it was lush!

Bless you. I'm the same with Valentines expectations. Then I end up being arsey instead of just enjoying the day. . I'm waiting for a proposal although I'm not holding my breath but I could probably let the possibility and disappointment ruin a lovely day. These feelings of yuk are I think part and parcel of the ebb and flow of relationships. I'm a believer that you don't always have to do anything just hang on and the good will come round again.

oink!

So...for the past several months (maybe...6ish) ive noticed that when i have certain things....the roof of my mouth starts to burn. Bananas, chocolate (cry), some crisps. I cant figure out what is causing it but it doesnt seem like its going to go away. Im not sure if its an allergy thing or what. Its uncomfortable though and I need to start actually noting down when it happens - what ive had and see if there is a pattern and then avoid those things. Sucks.

anyway. ive been terrible today but SO WHAT. I now feel completely full and gross and ENOUGHy. I wish that this feeling would last. I plan to go back to pancakes tomorrow. and quorn w/veg for dinner. Im going to go back to boiling my eggs too because that gives me a quick "shove something in my gob RIGHT NOW, OMG" snack.

this is so hard. Im making it harder on myself, I know, by not just FOLLOWING PLAN. but yeah.

Back