Beelishy's VLCD Weight Loss Adventure!!

Morning.

I was thinking last night about just HOW far I have to go to get into "fresh fat" and its ....omg. It doesnt actually bear thinking about. so fa r nothing at all as passed my lips. so im going to go in and be mindful and make a pancake pack and have some coffee and water. quite fancy some eggs, actually. so many an omelette instead. I need to weigh though - its going to be horrific, i know. but. yes. right. get on it before i get so ravenous i start shoving allsorts into my fat head.
i have lots of quorn in and i have veggies and packs and eggs and i have lentils too..which is fab. im going to make a lentil curry tomorrow (T wants to make pasta for them tonight). anyway. im trying not to over-think it.

today i will avoid the kitkats and miky ways and the bread and the crisps. thats what im going for. ugh.

Sorry didn't mean to hit send then lol!

Today's target is
...no milky ways or bread or crisps ;)

Xxx

I'm in the grip of carb withdrawal my head is killing and my wrists are hurting waaaaaah *sniff*

We can do it though it'll be worth it a.week down the line when we're back in the zone :)

I will join you in carb withdrawal soon. Started today so maybe tomorrow.

I've gained too :( can't bear thinking about it, so will put it out of my mind for a few days and hopefully will have shifted the worst by then.

six weeks to Easter (and a few days). We don't want to be in this position at Easter. Time to knuckle down...

All the nopes. But everthing rubbish is gone now..either into my gut or into the bin. Enough. Im actually about to be sick.

I have to do packs and quorn and eggs until the weekend when I do our shopping order. So have a few days to plan out some meals/snacks that are sugar and refined carb free. Im not going to go overly high on fat but not low fat either and Im not going to cut out fruit, except bananas. I will have apples and grapes and clems, as snacks. I will also have eggs, quorn, lentils, low carb veg, and cheese. Im going to keep using milk in my coffees but will have full fat milk as there are less carbs. I couldnt get away with using cream in my coffee. It was greasy. lol. So I will put together a plan of around about 1300-1500 cals per day and will start working out. All of this on Monday. But for now...well...from tomorrow (although i cant see eating another thing today. I feel sick) I will have packs and top up with a cooked dinner of quorn. I might make my soup actually and have that for dinners til the weekend.

Now...to work out a week's menu (after I make dinner for the family!)

And I must order some weights on amazon.

Mmm greasy coffee. .... ;) have you heard of that bullet proof coffee with butter in it? Can't get my head around that

Sounds like a great plan though and now you've got to that aversion phase the first day should be easy. Trick is don't let yourself get hungry.

Love you lady! By easter day we'll be allowed a guilt free egg. ..I want a Ferrero one :p

Cheering you on over here! !!!

Mmm greasy coffee. .... ;) have you heard of that bullet proof coffee with butter in it? Can't get my head around that Sounds like a great plan though and now you've got to that aversion phase the first day should be easy. Trick is don't let yourself get hungry. Love you lady! By easter day we'll be allowed a guilt free egg. ..I want a Ferrero one :p Cheering you on over here! !!!

I tried bullet proof coffee...it was GROSS!

the bullet proof coffee SOUNDS revolting. like. i just...dont..get it. i saw something about it briefly but stopped reading after a few sentences because i was about to heave. what is it supposed to DO? it surely cant be for added flavour?! hahah. omg. *heave*

so im looking on amazon (keep typing amazing. argh) for some weights. i cant remember what weight i used to use. i dont want it to be too light or too heavy. i think it was 2kg ones. No more than 2.5kgs. So i will go with either of those. I had a lovely little set. it was 1kg, 2 (or 2.5) and a bigger one i never used. they were coated in vinyl/rubber stuff so they were easy to hold. but i gave them away when we moved. *sniff* and now i cant find them again. lol. oh well. dont need a whole set anyway, i suppose.

going to find and order some weights and then crack on with my menu plan x

I have a headache and Im pretty sure its carb overload and dehydration.

Ive just had that moment where I go "I have the stuff in the cupboard (packs)....the means to do this. WHY AM I NOT DOING THIS?!" So, lets do this. Thursday today. I want to be UNDER 245lbs by Wi next thursday.

Had to giggle at u typing amazing instead of amazon lol

Planning for the week ahead is a great idea as you will more than likely stay on track more xx

Im gutted. Kittens are sick. They SEEM ok...but found blood in litter tray this morning. Not sure which kitten it came from. And the poo medicine doesnt seem to be doing anything. *sigh* We dont have the money for extensive tests and treatments. Have no idea what to do. Never expected that they would be sick and not sure what to do now. :/

Back