Beelishy's VLCD Weight Loss Adventure!!

Oh no poor kitties :( do they seem happy in themselves? When ours have ever been proper ill and needing antibiotics they're always sleepy and withdrawn. Oh man I really hope they pull through xxx xxx

Lots of love x

I boiled 3 eggs and chopped them up with 1 carrot, a bit of cucumber, some broccoli (raw) and red pepper. added a small spinkle of grated edam and a little low carb ranch dressing. It made 2 servings so Im having some now. yum! salad.jpg

rang vets. waiting for a ring back. if its going to bee too expensive, will go through pdsa vets. its "free" (we will be asked for "a donation") and we qualify as we are poor! lol. *sob*

no idea whats wrong with them. they seem happy enough. no clue. ive had cats all my life, never seen this before.

Im gutted. Kittens are sick. They SEEM ok...but found blood in litter tray this morning. Not sure which kitten it came from. And the poo medicine doesnt seem to be doing anything. *sigh* We dont have the money for extensive tests and treatments. Have no idea what to do. Never expected that they would be sick and not sure what to do now. :/

Oh no thats not a good sign is it xx cant u take them to a local pdsa as there u make a donation if u get certain benefits including tax credits xx otherwise how about a jumble sale or selling unwanted stuff on ebay or facebook xx

We have nothing left to sell. we havent got much at all, tbh. but yes..im still waiting for our vets to ring back so we can discuss it. i think its just Louie that is struggling. Roly seems ok...he isnt sneezing. if our vets want to charge a fortune, then im going to ring pdsa and make an appointment.

:( glad there is the option of the pdsa though :) keeping it all crossed for you

salad looks delicious :) i've had mine - tuna too dry, should have put mayo on it. I think I'll get tinned mackerel when I go shopping as it's nice and fatty and not dry. Hate dry fish/meat ICK ICK ICK I should have drizzled bacon grease on it ;)

Oh Louie big kisses to my little namesake x x x x x x (aw when he's better you should see if he likes the running dot on the screen!)

got through and explained things to receptionist. she said next appmt not til 2nd or 3rd march but would speak to emergency vet (when she was back from lunch) to see if it warrants an earlier, emergency appmt. said she would ring back. so i went to the loo AND MISSED THE CALL. trying to ring back now and on hold again. for the love of pete (whothefkever pete is), can today be over, pls? *sob*

somehow have to get to their animal hospital on my own with the girls and a box carrying 2 kittens TOMORROW while hubby is at work. *blank stare*

i want to go shove my face in the jar of nutella but that will solve absolutely nothing. so i wont.

Having my dinner now...and im stuffed before ive finished. quorn and carrots and peas (i know...not the best veg choices...but didnt have much) cooked in a bit of tomato puree and water to make a "sauce" with some spices and seasonings.

stuffed. omg. i still have another pancake pack to have too but i think im going to skip it tonight. im just too full.

oh joy! we've had better poos this evening. so i think the meds are FINALLY working! And theyve been playing with their feather stick all evening (good thing about having a 5 year old whilst having kittens...they have tons of energy and can keep up). So im going to leave it for now, so long as we have no more bad poos or anything through tonight. Fingers crossed!!

i stayed away from the nutella - somehow!

i DID have my last pack of pancakes though....mainly because i had visions of feeling unwell in a few hours from the sudden lack of carbs and cals....and decided to just make them and pick at them ...which i did. so im properly content and full now. ready for bed soon. :) proper ol' lady, me!

Morning

Kittens doing poo-shaped poos. Soft still but better than it was! So Ive cancelled their appointment. Theyre currently wrestling TO THE DEATH in their little makeshift crate (amazon box. haha) They no longer sleep in it. They only use it for wrestling in. ha! :rolleyes: Slept on the bed with us most of the night. Awws.

Down to 246 this morning. lol. Bye bye water weight! Battled with AA on the phone this morning, still trying to get my fkn refund. Its a huge amount of money and I WANT IT. lol. Waiting for an email from their accounts dept with all the info....the amount, date, authorization/confirmation numbers of money being sent to old bank (old bank...WHO SWEARS THEY DONT HAVE IT. fkrs.) so that i can then ring bank and give them the info (along with an earful) and tell them to send it back or send me something in writing saying that they DONT HAVE THE MONEY and never did have it or sent it back or whatever the case may be. Apparently AA refunded me the FULL amount for all the seats. So thats like Well over 300 quid!I think I paid $700 for the seat upgrade. ugh. anyway. that money would be INCREDIBLY useful right now. We have a council tax bill due at the end of march for about that much. :/

Anyway. Got up this morning and sorted breakfast for the fam and kittens. cleaned out poo box and bleach-cleaned the poo off bathroom floor where one of them stepped in it and tracked it out. ugh. then washed their feet....dirty *******. lol changed zoe's nappy. then went to make my pancakes but added too much water so added a 2nd pack and made the 2 packs at once. had some with coffee and saving the rest for a little later with another coffee. Put a bottle of water (2L) in freezer to get icy cold. boiled a few eggs. Then went in and gave kittens their medicine. going to give them their 2nd dose tonight and then 2 doses again tomorrow and that should be it. then i did some maths work in the workbook with T and gave her a story sheet. Its basically a piece of A4 paper that is mostly plain but has some lines just at the bottom. so we choose a word (today she chose car) that she wants to draw a picture of/about. I write the word at the top of the page and she draws her picture. then we write something about the picture at the bottom. So today she drew a little girl in a purple car. and she wrote "This is Bella in a purple car." She wrote her name at the top and that was that for now. We may do some more work later, we may not. Ive ordered some craft brads and we are going to make her a clock face with a paper plate and little hands made out of card (held to the plate with the brad) and then learn to tell time. and i still need to start our lapbook countries. plenty of time though. :)

and i think thats it.

have a nice friday all!

Back