Beelishy's VLCD Weight Loss Adventure!!

Morning :) complicated money nightmare...boo!

Good news re kitties, and weights.

Whatya gonna do with the weights first? How heavy are they? Enjoy!

the weights are to be used with my workout dvd. :) there is a pair of 1kg ones, a pair of 2kg ones and a pair of 3 kg ones.

10 mins until i can go in and call this stupid bank. i am so sick of dealing with them and this entire nightmare. the fact of the matter was that the refund was "issued" without them discussing it with me first and he did it to soften the blow of having to tell me that we couldnt have the seat upgrades that we paid (a lot) for. so when he came back over to me and said "i cant give you the seat upgrade BUT Ive refunded the amount and it will go straight back onto your card...." he was hoping that i would be upset but then delighted to have my money back so quickly - i suppose. except that the account was closed so not only did i not get my seats...but now i havent got my money for them EITHER. and this was NOVEMBER. im so tired of it and im starting to worry that its going to go on so long that i will not longer be entitled to have the money issued back to me. *cry* even though none of this was my fault. !!

anyway...had my salad and feeling really cold today. i need to go have some water but...brrrr. im going to go have some now then find my warm socks (lol) and then ring the stinkin' bank. wish me luck. i am absolutely at my wit's end with it all.

Oh man give her her fricking money Already! :/ Soz I wasn't around yesterday when you had a stressful day. Bloody banks

Good news on kitties poop though :) I had to wipe a fluffy quite kitties butt yestrday as he'd pooped on his fur lol.

Battery about to die. ... Have great day honey! !

Morning

STS today, which is fine.

Omg this refund situation is mental. Excerpt from email to the lady in AA refund dept:

I was passed to a claims department by a supervisor and the poor lad there had no idea why this case was sent to him (as its not actually a claim) so explained the entire situation (for the millionth time!) and he had a look and FINALLY was the first person to say he could see the transactions in the system. He didnt, however, know what to do from there so he got in touch with the Exceptions department and came back to me and advised me that he is going to pass my case over to that department and they are going to actually issue me a paper cheque for the amount!! Fingers are crossed that this actually happens and I will let you know for certain once I know. I suspect this will take a few weeks as it will take time to process and will be posted from the USA.

So, that. And of course when I try to deposit this cheque into my account, theyre going to absolutely ROB me and take loads of it. But Im still hoping to come out with at least 300-350 quid if the cheque is "worth" 450 quid...depends on exchange rate at the time. Fingers crossed. I will ring up on Tuesday next week, I think, and see how it is getting on.

You know, I wasnt going to tell hubby about it. That I had (seemingly) made progress and how much it was (we both thought it was going to be about £150) and all that. I was going to wait until the cheque got here and surprise him. But then he caught me in the middle of sending that email (as above) to the lady at American Airlines and asked what I was doing.....so I just told him. And he was like "oh, that'd be nice" and then he LOOKED UP HOW MUCH IT COSTS TO RING ON MY MOBILE AND PROCEEDS TO TELL ME IN A SHOCKED TONE. No, "thanks for chasing that up". No nothing. I have asked him to get a landline (we have one in our bundle from virgin but dont use the landline...dont actually own a house phone) so that he could get an add-on for international calls (virgin account in his name and they wont speak to me and he does ANYTHING to avoid ringing anywhere...useless.) for a month to make these calls...i asked him a month ago..and he didnt. So I used my mobile. Is going to be expensive? Yup. Is 450 quid worth it? Yup. Does he ever show me any appreciation? rarely. So I was like...look, forget it. Nevermind. And I stopped talking about it . And I wont include him anymore. When the cheque gets here, I will sort it myself. The account is in my name and he doesnt have access to the online banking bit either...so i will start saving money and sod him. lol. So I left it at that and have been sorta luke warm to him since...because, frankly, im just over it all. Im not angry, Im just bored and sick of being shot down all the time. But I got up and made their breakfast and everything was pretty much same as...I just wasnt chatty to him. And he asks me "have I annoyed you or something"? "Nope." "Right, ok....". And he skulked off to work.
Im so over it all!

Oh and my friend M took her boys geocaching yesterday and said it was a blast. They just did 2 local ones and had a great time. The boys loved it. So I said to hubby I wanted to take the girls tomorrow if its dry (its freezing today but blue sky and sunny) and like today...and he was like ok...so then he asked where M went and I said "one was at Tynemouth metro" and he said "did she say where?" UHM. Nope! Thats the fkn point, right?! Its like a treasure hunt. WHY WOULD SHE TELL ME?! Good grief.

I had a shower this morning. And Ive got to go feed the boys and give them their medicine. Last day of that today. Bleh. Good because its gross. haha. And then clean out the poo box. And get some laundry on. And sort out my geocaching app.

Shopping is coming tonight between 6 and 7. So I dont have to waste time waiting for it tomorrow and we can just head out when we are ready. :D

I'm very impressed with your determination...remind me not to get on your bad side (or owe you any money!)

Pooey response from hubby :(

It's lovely and sunny here and your post has inspired me to take my girls geocaching. Been meaning to do it a while but now is a perfect time :)

Once Im mentally focused on something, Ive usually got determination in spades. Its just getting my head to that point! lol.

Made my little salad again. Its my new fave thing. Seriously. LOVE it. Kinda tastes the way summer FEELS..if that makes sense. lol

having porridge pack as pancakes and cant finish them. had a bit of salad and now im just stuffed. yesterday i had half the salad at lunch and the other half with seasoned and cooled quorn chkn bits mixed in at dinner. i was in heaven! lol so doing that again today.

Its cold but otherwise stunningly gorgeous out today. Hope youre all having a fab day :) xx

My sister does geocaching all the time with the kids they love it!

OH *roll eyes* lol bless 'em. ...I'm also waiting for mine to ring Virgin as we were supposed to get a free Netflix code in the post and it hasn't come and the broadband is nowhere near as fast as it should be. Wish I'd put it in my bloody name now! Put it in his as was a cash back deal for a new customer and I've had a Virgin account before so wanted to make sure we got the deal.

Sniggering to myself at 'have I done something to upset you?' !!!! Awwww! I do exactly the same thing :) *snort*

Have a great evening :) ")

Morning

Down 2 more - 244lbs - so thats 7lbs since thursday. Meh. I'll take it. :)

Z woke up at 6:30 this morning :( So I got up and ran to the loo but as I was on my way back to bed via the living room, she toddled out in to greet me. *sob* I asked if we could PLEASE go back to bed. She ignored my request and asked for a jaffa cake. lol. So ...NOPE.

Hubby and I got into yet another argument - and I told him that Im done and if I could move out, I would. I really wish we could separate. i really really do. Love him but...Ive had enough. Im exhausted, you guys. Im bored. Im overwhelmed and underwhelmed at the same time. Im tired of being accused of having a go at him constantly. Everything i say is wrong. Everything i do is wrong. So yeah. Done.

Last night we were talking about eating healthier after reading an article in the guardian which talked about ALL the many secrets and rubbish that is in our food now...even down to fruit and veg being dipped in chemicals to help lengthen their shelf life. So we were talking about it all. And he was saying he would like to try to avoid stuff like that as much as possible and we were looking at farm veg box delivery etc...and then he started suggesting things that he might want to eat (trying to cut out meat). I have tried to get him to reduce his meat intake and to eat healthier FOR TEN YEARS. I have suggested so many meals and he has such a limited group of foods that he actually likes (mostly all heavily processed sh!te)...that he shot down EVERYTHING. But then last night...its like he had this revelation and came out with a list of stuff that i have suggested over the years and was told NO...but because HE has "thought" of them....then its a good idea to try them. Seriously?! Anyway...whatever.

So ....yes. if I could move into my own place for a while or go stay somewhere for a while...i think a separation would be good for us right now. No idea what the future holds. But at this rate...its not looking good at all. *shrug* I cant really go anywhere though...so .....meh.

We were going to go geocaching today but of course, its cloudy right now. Im going to see what its like in an hour or so....i might just take the girls and GO ANYWAY. Im freezing already though. lol.

Really pleased with my loss so far. Im hoping to get another 1lb this week (WI thursday) to get me back to the lowest i had gotten to a few weeks ago. Then carry on downward from there. :)

Have a nice Sunday all!

Morning

Down 2 more - 244lbs - so thats 7lbs since thursday. Meh. I'll take it. :)

Z woke up at 6:30 this morning :( So I got up and ran to the loo but as I was on my way back to bed via the living room, she toddled out in to greet me. *sob* I asked if we could PLEASE go back to bed. She ignored my request and asked for a jaffa cake. lol. So ...NOPE.

Hubby and I got into yet another argument - and I told him that Im done and if I could move out, I would. I really wish we could separate. i really really do. Love him but...Ive had enough. Im exhausted, you guys. Im bored. Im overwhelmed and underwhelmed at the same time. Im tired of being accused of having a go at him constantly. Everything i say is wrong. Everything i do is wrong. So yeah. Done.

Last night we were talking about eating healthier after reading an article in the guardian which talked about ALL the many secrets and rubbish that is in our food now...even down to fruit and veg being dipped in chemicals to help lengthen their shelf life. So we were talking about it all. And he was saying he would like to try to avoid stuff like that as much as possible and we were looking at farm veg box delivery etc...and then he started suggesting things that he might want to eat (trying to cut out meat). I have tried to get him to reduce his meat intake and to eat healthier FOR TEN YEARS. I have suggested so many meals and he has such a limited group of foods that he actually likes (mostly all heavily processed sh!te)...that he shot down EVERYTHING. But then last night...its like he had this revelation and came out with a list of stuff that i have suggested over the years and was told NO...but because HE has "thought" of them....then its a good idea to try them. Seriously?! Anyway...whatever.

So ....yes. if I could move into my own place for a while or go stay somewhere for a while...i think a separation would be good for us right now. No idea what the future holds. But at this rate...its not looking good at all. *shrug* I cant really go anywhere though...so .....meh.

We were going to go geocaching today but of course, its cloudy right now. Im going to see what its like in an hour or so....i might just take the girls and GO ANYWAY. Im freezing already though. lol.

Really pleased with my loss so far. Im hoping to get another 1lb this week (WI thursday) to get me back to the lowest i had gotten to a few weeks ago. Then carry on downward from there. :)

Have a nice Sunday all!

Oh no thats awful for you xx havennt u got family u could stay with xx

I'm sorry to hear that :( no advice to offer. Just hugs and sympathy.

I split with my husband after 12 years together when my girls were 2 and 3. They don't remember it. It was clear cut though, because he had an affair so I kicked him out (he was too f weak to own up and leave). To be honest, I'm not sure we would have made it anyway. Parenting really shows up faults...even now when my girls are older, he loves them but he's no parent to them. He just can't change. He sets no routine or structure, he's always late and he never does anything with them (except watch TV) unless i instigate it. I would resent him massively if we were still together. And it still annoys the hell out of me because the pressure is always on me to organise something so not every weekend and holiday is spent at home in front of the box.

Anyway, that's a bit of my story. Not sure it'll help in any way! Did you tell hubby you wanted space? If so, how did he respond?

Oh DN, its hard isnt it? *sigh* I resent hubby for lots of things, already. And he is a good father. He adores the girls and he tries his hardest (fails a lot..but really tries). No idea what will happen with us, tbh.

I went in around 9 and set myself on the bed with my loom knitting and left him (and the girls) in the livingroom watching a Tweenies dvd. Within minutes the girls has cottoned on and came in to see what I was doing. They mostly stayed in with me while I knitted. Not too much later, he came in and said "so are we going geocaching today then?" and i said "sure, if you want to." we decided since it was at the tynemouth metro and thats where the weekend market is too, we would walk around the market and then look for the cache. well. we got there and realized that its not AT the metro...its somewhere along the bridge TO the metro station. so we walked around the market and then came home because it was too cold.

Hubby bought "us" fresh baked bread at the market a he got us each a brownie. Then we came home and decided to go straight back out to the pub for lunch. I had a roast dinner, sans meat. And then we came home. Things are still just civil between us. And Ive pretty much blown it for today (had my brownie a bit ago...although to be fair i had only had 1 lot of pancakes and a boiled egg before we left...so total today ive had that and the dinner and brownie.)

Anyway. I dunno. Its been a weird day.

So...today I have had

1x pancake pack
1x boiled eggs
1x roast dinner sans meat (cauliflower, carrots, peas, spring greens, 2 roast potatoes (oops), about 3 tablespoons mash (double oops), 2 yorkshire puds (triple oops)
1x snickers brownie (oh dear....)
1x bit of fresh baked toscana bread cob from the market (oh....FAIL)

Stuffed and feel fine actually. Like..not desperate to continue being all scoff-y and off-the-rails. Im happy to hop back on the wagon tomorrow. Excited to, actually.

Back