Beelishy's VLCD Weight Loss Adventure!!

That sounds like one of Lou's 2:5 plan things. Don't think you'll have done too much damage if you can get back on it.

Have you considered counselling with hubby. I went to Relate with my ex and even though we didn't stay together it was really helpful in making sense of it all and I know people who it has really worked for. Sorry you are having a tough time -Ii know how lonely that can feel.

*I* have looked into Relate, Clin. I asked hubby to go years ago (our issues are nothing new...just getting more and more intolerable and tiresome for me) and he outright refused. "Psychology is utter rubbish", you know. Now...I brought it up again a year or so after the initial request and he said he would go but basically made it clear that he would take from it what he wanted and what he thought might NOT be "utter rubbish". So basically, he was going to go to appease me and all the while be sat there mentally sticking his fingers in his ears and screaming "LALALA I CANT HEAR YOU". So whats the point, right? lol.

Im back on it tomorrow...no matter what. My friend M and I are going to lunch in Tynemouth tomorrow...no clue where. So I will order a plain salad and leave it at that.

I have to say, even if he goes under duress I think you should go. I think, if you do split, it would be good to look back and know you tried everything.

To be honest, when I split from my ex one of my friends said to me don't do anything you couldn't justify to your children when they get old enough to ask questions...(she was trying to talk me out of beating the cr*p out of his girlfriend and to make sure I didn't play games re access arrangements - not that he wanted access at that time - and it worked).

It's a piece of advice I still follow every day.

Good luck tomorrow. I scoffed two (!) packets of mini eggs so also back on it tomorrow :)

It is very quiet :/

Oh bee so sorry I've not been heee and you've had a tough time :(

Me and OH had counseling a couple years ago it was quite good. he resisted going for years but then I said I wanted a divorce and so he then sorted out sessions. .. prob the only thing he's ever sorted haha. It did help though although he wouldn't go for the last session because we were fighting lol. Marriage is so hard! :( :(

Love you x x x

Oh bee so sorry I've not been heee and you've had a tough time :(

Me and OH had counseling a couple years ago it was quite good. he resisted going for years but then I said I wanted a divorce and so he then sorted out sessions. .. prob the only thing he's ever sorted haha. It did help though although he wouldn't go for the last session because we were fighting lol. Marriage is so hard! :( :(

Love you x x x

Marriage is hard xx its a definite learning curve

im here..but not. things are hard right now...in various ways and for various reasons.

hubby and i are going to start packs (both of us) on monday for 2 weeks so he can try it and see if he can do it/wants to do it longer. we will take it from there. he will be on the 3 pack plan and i will be doing my 4 pack sachets. once my 4 pack ones are gone i might go back to the 3 per day ones...if hubby decides to continue with plan. so we will have the allotted number of packs and then a low carb meal at night. probably just eggs some way or another.

im not really caught up and dont have time to pop around right now...but i will try to get there later tonight.

Going to have a catch up with everyone just now....

TOTM is due any minute now and I feel absolutely horrible. Im in quite a lot of pain right now.

Been off plan for .....i dont even know how long. Ive kinda been half-heartedly starting the day right with a pack...only to throw in the towel by around 2pm....sometimes earlier. Pointless.

Anyway. As i said before, we are going to try packs for 2 weeks and see how we get on. Then take it from there. We are sorta thinking that we will try Slimming World Red days (specifically) type plan, not sure what exactly yet.. And slowly get to where we are consuming as much fresh, local, organic stuff as possible and as little processed stuff as possible. We'll see.

Cramps wore off but TOTM is officially late (again)....last one came 4 days early and the one before that was a few days late....my poor body. lol.

i havent been drinking enough water. Ok. Havent been drinking enough ANYTHING, period. Feel mildly nauseated. Im sure Im dehydrated. Im so weird in that way.

Did some maths workbook stuff with T today and then decided we would make a paper mache heart wall-hanging. she kinda didnt get the concept of what we were supposed to be doing. But i was doing it with my hands and it might be better to let her lay the strips on and then paint the paste mixture onto the strips. i think that will work much better. we have the first layers on and have to do the rest once that is dry. then once the whole thing is done and dry ...we will paint it...or rather..she will. that'll be the best bit for her, i reckon.

been eating. all of it. anything. just eating. not very good, at all. i had very much toast yesterday. oh dear. and quite a bit of wholenut. tsk, tsk. monday starts the plan though. tonight our "shopping" is delivered. mainly stuff for the girls, eggs, mushrooms and lots of bottles of squash because im struggling with plain water and asda has robinsons new flavours...loads of them...on offer at the mo. so i got about 3 or 4 for me to try...(and the girls) and we'll see how that goes. tomorrow we are going to the pub for lunch. im having a roast dinner, sans meat, again. my "final supper" , of sorts. shouldnt be thinking that way...but i am! haha. im looking forward to starting on monday, actually. so...thats that. i will have lots of egg skillet type dishes for dinners. i can make that and BOTH me and hubby will eat it. it makes life so much easier. so...scrambled eggs with mushrooms....peppers...a but of cheese....a bit of onion/shallot. i prefer it all mixed up like that than as an omelette....less eggy to me. lol. bleh.

so thats that. it was sunny not 5 mins ago...but the clouds have rolled in. im glad now that i decided not to put the paper mache thing outside to dry. eek.

aaannnnd......cramps are back. boo. I mustve jinxed myself. nice. lol

Had a lovely day today....

My "last supper" meal of a gorgeous roast lunch (sans meat) at the pub. All the veg is fresh stuff....cauliflower, some kind of dark green shredded cabbagey stuff. No clue what it is...but its tasty! Peas, carrots....ahem..and the rest (potatoes! :rolleyes: )

Then we went along to a local geocache location to see if we could find it. We walked around and around and finally hubby spotted it. Its so much fun....but today was REALLY windy and cold. So probably not the best day...but even more thrilled with our attempt and subsequent find. Yay! Hubby seems really keen too so I can tell this is something we will be doing a lot of in the warmer months. Whole days just going around hunting for caches. SO EXCITED. lol.

Totm still hasnt arrived. Have the odd spell of cramps and then nothing. I did have a bit of spotting earlier but just been to the loo again and thats stopped. So no idea!

Fully expecting to weight around 260 tomorrow. Not kidding. Its pretty dire. (It - I'm, really) *sigh* Tomorrow's the day!

Lol @ toast and whole nut. ...ditto! ! Whole nut was two bars for £1 in the petrol station so hid it in my bag and sneak ate it while kids in back of car ;)

Ugh I feel awful if you cut me open right now a crap ton of junk would come flying out

That's so nice you've found a fun hobby to do with the fam. Do you find you love OH more when you do stuff like that together. .. that's how it goes for me :) :)

Good luck on restart today I'll join you weds :) :)

Xxx

Morning. I just got up about 15 mins ago. Yep. At NINE THIRTY. I was awake at 7 (thanks Z) but I went back to bed after going to the loo and the kids bopped around in the bedroom with us and then the next thing I knew....I woke up and had kittens purring on my head and the door was closed and it was QUIET and i had SLEPT. Quite a lot. Oh god. ITS GLOOOOORIOUS! hahaha

And then I got up and the dishes HAD BEEN DONE. And the kids fed and hubby made himself cereal and coffee. and I feel *singsong voice* OVERJOOOOYYYEDDDD. lol. I actually was able to just get up and ONLY LOOK AFTER MYSELF. Now Im sitting here and we need to go to the bank, the council office and then asda (a 30 min bus ride away).

TOTM hasnt started yet but I feel bloated and crampy. It really needs to sort itself. I will wear a pad today...just in case.

So (obviously) hubby and I had a bit of a bicker again last night. T is struggling a bit with maths and I am struggling to find which way will suit her best to learn. So hubby was working with her last night and she seemed to have gotten the concept and I said "YES! That's it!!" (as in....yes! youre doing it! well done! youve got it!") but she was counting at the time and thought i meant "thats it. you got the right answer. stop counting" so she got a little confused and stopped counting. and hubby snapped at me and then looked at T and said "no that ISNT IT...start over..." all exasperated. I can understand why he was frustrated but even after I explained what i meant....he still had this sour look on his face at me. To which I instantly thought "right, fk off" and i got up and went into the bedroom to leave them to it. i took Z and went into the bedrm to do some more knitting. and just be alone. when they finished, he came in and i asked him to leave me in peace. he wouldnt. started trying to "discuss" it and i really couldnt be bothered. he denied being an @ss even after i apologized and explained...so i finally just calmly laid it all out. Everything. Anyway..we talked a bit and Im still not pinning any hopes on anything but time will tell, I guess. We also decided that since we have SO much to do today, we will start properly tomorrow - when we return to our normal routine.

Off to get the girls ready now. We need to get going.

busy day! and yes we went to the Asda with the McDs inside. and yes...we ate there. haha. of course we did. I had chips and a filet of fish. i couldnt face "chicken" or "beef"...but i was starving. :rolleyes: so yeah. and TOTM is here. BIG STYLE. yuck.

tonight im having an apple, some double gloucester and a few little slices off a sesame baguette. tomorrow WE START and im really really ready. bleurgh.

Back