Beelishy's VLCD Weight Loss Adventure!!

Morning!

TOTM is raging. *shudder*

Today is the day! Got up, made hubby's pancake (3 a day plan) and made mine (4 a day plan) and coffee for us both. He quite enjoyed it. Bwahahahaha - getting him hooked! :p

So Im going to sort out goals, and fix my siggie back up the way I had it before. It worked better I think. And I will do mine and hubby's so you can keep up with our progress because Im sure youre REALLY dying to know. haha

Have a nice day all!

Oh. And also....hubby is 6'5" - so very tall. I think he wants to get down to 210ish. I cant remember what he said (lol) so I will ask again and then add it to my siggie so I can keep track. :D My goal weight is still 185 I think. For now. We will see how I get on and how I feel when I get closer.

Been spot on and just had our eggs. We had them scrambled with a bit of mushroom, onion, red pepper and 3 chopped up grape tomatoes (i had some veg to get rid of! lol) and topped it with a bit of grated cheddar. I also added some hot chili powder. It was really lovely and Im stuffed. Still have pancakes to have later! Today has been perfect, so far. :)

You sound so positive...it sounds like a great day and you're in the right frame of mind so you'll be shrinking soon :)

Morning

Busy...on my way out. But need to log weights for today.

Me: 248lbs
M: 280lbs

Yesterday was fine. Today going well so far. Going to asda for a few bits and pieces and then home. TOTM is so so so incredibly heavy. Its really vile and awful. I hhhaaaate it. :(

Right. Im off. Will catch up when I get back.

Well done on a perfect day!!! YAAY! Eggs sound lovely I must get some peppers and do something similar.

Boo to TOTM :( :( you poor thing I am so lucky with mine, they literally last 2 days I can't imagine going through what you guys do :(

Have a great day :D :D All the love!

Ooh I'll make a new signature later to join the new signature gang :D :D Fresh fat seems sooo farrrr away!!! (over 2 stone!) *cry*

Yes...fresh fat for me is 2 and a half stone away. *sob* but so what. at least i will be heading toward it and not even further away, now. hahaha. yikes.

went to asda for a few bits. going to do the eggs i did last night, again. was soooo good. our local asda is a very small one...and its been converted to all self-service check outs, which i hate because it deprives PEOPLE of JOBS. but...they force my hand as we havent got a supermarket in our little town...other than the co-op which is extortionate. So T got to "play shopkeepers" she scanned all of our stuff through and then put the money in the slot and got the change for me. haha was amazingly cute and EDUCATIONAL. :D And then i also had to get some crafty stuff at wilko - got Tab some kiddie scissors, some paper plates (for crafts) and a few other bits. Then she saw a little minecraft piggie plush thing. oh gawd. "mommy....look he is SO CUTE! could I plEASeEEE have him? OH PLEASE?!" hahaha. She has been an amazing little critter lately though. So helpful, so amazing with her learning, such a joy. And, so of course then Z needed to get something too...a same sized and same priced carebear. so i got conned outta 16 quid. theyre like the artful dodger, but with cute faces and smiling and making me willingly hand over my money. hahaha. twerps. awww, love them so much though.

Then went to fruit shop because they have nicer mushrooms (hahaha i hate it when they start to go slightly brown. i love them closed-cup and really firm) and bananas. then home. :) just chilling out now. im going to look up a craft to do with our paper plates. :)

i also got a big "sharing" (hahah sharing. we never share them in my house....) bar of dairy milk for the lad upstairs. he has been really lovely and super quiet since i put the note through his door asking him to lower the volume on his telly when it gets late, please. I dunno if i posted about that? a few weeks ago...he started blaring...really BLARING his telly at night. like...until 1 or 2 in the morning. and it was all these old war films and action films....and his telly is over our bedroom..so trying to get the girls to sleep...(and stay asleep) was....pretty hard. constant marching and grunting and bombs going off. lordy. haha. so i popped a note through his door just kindly explaining and asking him to lower the volume a tad please when it gets late. he wrote a note back and said he would and sorry and its hard to judge...fair enough. but then he really has! awww. havent heard a peep. so i just popped the bar through with a note saying that we appreciate how considerate he has been and thank you. :) aww.

anyway. im going to look up paper plate crafts and then make lunch...and then nap, because T has theatre group tonight. :)

Morning. I just got up about 15 mins ago. Yep. At NINE THIRTY. I was awake at 7 (thanks Z) but I went back to bed after going to the loo and the kids bopped around in the bedroom with us and then the next thing I knew....I woke up and had kittens purring on my head and the door was closed and it was QUIET and i had SLEPT. Quite a lot. Oh god. ITS GLOOOOORIOUS! hahaha

And then I got up and the dishes HAD BEEN DONE. And the kids fed and hubby made himself cereal and coffee. and I feel *singsong voice* OVERJOOOOYYYEDDDD. lol. I actually was able to just get up and ONLY LOOK AFTER MYSELF. Now Im sitting here and we need to go to the bank, the council office and then asda (a 30 min bus ride away).

TOTM hasnt started yet but I feel bloated and crampy. It really needs to sort itself. I will wear a pad today...just in case.

So (obviously) hubby and I had a bit of a bicker again last night. T is struggling a bit with maths and I am struggling to find which way will suit her best to learn. So hubby was working with her last night and she seemed to have gotten the concept and I said "YES! That's it!!" (as in....yes! youre doing it! well done! youve got it!") but she was counting at the time and thought i meant "thats it. you got the right answer. stop counting" so she got a little confused and stopped counting. and hubby snapped at me and then looked at T and said "no that ISNT IT...start over..." all exasperated. I can understand why he was frustrated but even after I explained what i meant....he still had this sour look on his face at me. To which I instantly thought "right, fk off" and i got up and went into the bedroom to leave them to it. i took Z and went into the bedrm to do some more knitting. and just be alone. when they finished, he came in and i asked him to leave me in peace. he wouldnt. started trying to "discuss" it and i really couldnt be bothered. he denied being an @ss even after i apologized and explained...so i finally just calmly laid it all out. Everything. Anyway..we talked a bit and Im still not pinning any hopes on anything but time will tell, I guess. We also decided that since we have SO much to do today, we will start properly tomorrow - when we return to our normal routine.

Off to get the girls ready now. We need to get going.

Oh heck sounds like he was off on one again xx me and hubby had a major row with him chucking ring across room and walking out x i didnt have energy to chase him (not that i should but feel i have to sometimes) so i left him stew then he came round again later that day but constantly feel i have to watch wat i say or do so understand how you feel at moment xx my best advice is take him to one side and have it out with him x it will either shock him into changing his ways or he will walk x either way u cant keep going on like this x

Yes...fresh fat for me is 2 and a half stone away. *sob* but so what. at least i will be heading toward it and not even further away, now. hahaha. yikes.

went to asda for a few bits. going to do the eggs i did last night, again. was soooo good. our local asda is a very small one...and its been converted to all self-service check outs, which i hate because it deprives PEOPLE of JOBS. but...they force my hand as we havent got a supermarket in our little town...other than the co-op which is extortionate. So T got to "play shopkeepers" she scanned all of our stuff through and then put the money in the slot and got the change for me. haha was amazingly cute and EDUCATIONAL. :D And then i also had to get some crafty stuff at wilko - got Tab some kiddie scissors, some paper plates (for crafts) and a few other bits. Then she saw a little minecraft piggie plush thing. oh gawd. "mommy....look he is SO CUTE! could I plEASeEEE have him? OH PLEASE?!" hahaha. She has been an amazing little critter lately though. So helpful, so amazing with her learning, such a joy. And, so of course then Z needed to get something too...a same sized and same priced carebear. so i got conned outta 16 quid. theyre like the artful dodger, but with cute faces and smiling and making me willingly hand over my money. hahaha. twerps. awww, love them so much though.

Then went to fruit shop because they have nicer mushrooms (hahaha i hate it when they start to go slightly brown. i love them closed-cup and really firm) and bananas. then home. :) just chilling out now. im going to look up a craft to do with our paper plates. :)

i also got a big "sharing" (hahah sharing. we never share them in my house....) bar of dairy milk for the lad upstairs. he has been really lovely and super quiet since i put the note through his door asking him to lower the volume on his telly when it gets late, please. I dunno if i posted about that? a few weeks ago...he started blaring...really BLARING his telly at night. like...until 1 or 2 in the morning. and it was all these old war films and action films....and his telly is over our bedroom..so trying to get the girls to sleep...(and stay asleep) was....pretty hard. constant marching and grunting and bombs going off. lordy. haha. so i popped a note through his door just kindly explaining and asking him to lower the volume a tad please when it gets late. he wrote a note back and said he would and sorry and its hard to judge...fair enough. but then he really has! awww. havent heard a peep. so i just popped the bar through with a note saying that we appreciate how considerate he has been and thank you. :) aww.

anyway. im going to look up paper plate crafts and then make lunch...and then nap, because T has theatre group tonight. :)

aww how adorable is the boy upstairs?!! bless his little heart :D

Kids are definitely little con artists always with a cute face and a 'pretty please' haha - we're suckers but they deserve it sometimes ;)

Hope T has super fun at her theatre thing :)

Morning :)

Me: 245lbs
M: 279lbs

He didnt drink enough water yesterday. :rolleyes: Haha. Im sending him to work with a 2L bottle of water today. I told him to drink at least 1L (he drink a lot of liquid...its just not usually water lol) today. Id like him to drink 2L - although i can talk. I havent had any plain water really, for weeks. I cant face it right now. Ive started having robinsons in though and im having 3 - 4 pints a day (well...theyre like 75% of a pint, sized) hahaha. I know..citric acid...blah blah. doesnt have an effect on me. lol. They have a new flavour - orange and raspberry. OMG lovely. And one called "apple berry blitzer"....also delish. I really cant stand anything blackcurrant...like..it makes me heave....so these 2 are lovely. I had gotten a bit sick of my cherries and berries asda one. Anyway. We are going really well with it so far. The lowest Ive gotten on a restart so far this year is 243...so Im going to hopefully break through that barrier this week.

Eggs again tonight, the same way. Although I might have some quorn tonight instead. Havent decided yet. I am not as big a fan of eggs as hubby is so I dont want to get myself sick of them. We'll see. It is so much easier making 1 pan of food for both of us. lol.

Right. Today Im going to do the paper plate thing (didnt get around to it yesterday) and T wants to draw some My Little Pony characters now...so Im off to get her the crayons.

Have been thinking about possibly taking the girls down to Flamingoland for Z's birthday. Theres a local day-trip coach company based in our little town and they do transport there and back and admission for 44 quid each. Which is expensive, yes...but cheaper than any other way we could get there. Part of me thinks it would be really fun for them...zoo and theme park (adventure part? what do you call them ...i cant remember?!) so of course its gonna be a bit pricey, but then the other half of me says - Its just a lot of money for a DAY TRIP. So I dunno. Opinions?

Right. Im off. Have a great, on-plan day all!! xx

Ooh! Im leaning towards going. M is worried that it is so expensive and zoe wont really get much out of it. But I think she will...lots of things to see, if nothing else and she will be 3. Goodness knows we could easily spend £150 on junk for her bday anyway. We always go overboard. So we might as well pay out and get an EXPERIENCE out of it...memories etc. Will talk to him more about it tonight. Hmmm.

Anyway.

Im having lunch now. Bit of a headache, but we know that is to be expected. Im really tired though. We are watching Peter Pan right now (T is actually sitting and really watching it! She doesnt often sit and WATCH films) so once its over and everyone is done with lunch...NAP.

Back