Beelishy's VLCD Weight Loss Adventure!!

i got distracted getting the lunch stuff cleared away and getting the girls ready for nap that i forgot to take ibuprofen and have woken with headache still here. boo. taking some NOW. lol. and then going to bathe the girls. Dinnertime soon. lol. yay.

Morning

Yesterday was fine, again. This is going very well so far. Hubby has had no signs of carb withdrawl, despite his pre-vlcd food intake being very high in carbs. Although, saying that, he had been on a diet for a little while and was eating an apple for breakfast and nothing through the day and then a bowl of spag bol or a few hot dogs (in buns but still) or some curry...etc...for tea. So his overall intake was much less...so im sure his carbs were much less than usual. That's probably why. Anyway, regardless...he is doing amazingly well. He actually seems to be enjoying it. Ok, not enjoying it...but not hating it. He loves the simplicity of it, and so do i. Anyway, we have both lost 7lbs now, since Tuesday. And both pretty pleased with that. Hubby said this morning that he has never lost more than 7lbs in any single week of any diet he has ever done. And I said "ah, yes, but you have never done a vlcd. just watch." hahaha He's a man...OF COURSE HE IS GONNA LOSE MORE THAN 7lbs. They generally lose weight with much more ease than we do. Friggin hormones. WHOREMONES. hahahah. ahem. Sry. ahem.

So, today, I got up and did our breakfast. Going to do eggs again tonight because, i forgot I have a carton of Two Chicks (egg whites) in the fridge that I have to use up. I bought it to add "bulk" to our dinners and watch the cals. So I usually use 7-8 eggs for the 2 of us and pour some whites in for added...more-ness but very little extra cals. Anyway. I need to use those up. So I will have eggs again tonight. I bought some stir fry veg and some salad leaves to have with quorn to have a few times next week. He will keep on with eggs because he loves them and is happy to have them and happy to not have to think about any of it. So he said to carry on with the eggs for him. So i will. And I will have eggs a few times next week too. Easy peasy.

No plans today. TOTM is fading, thankfully. My energy levels are still kinda low and I feel tired...sleepy tired. But thats fine. :) It will pass ( I hope!). Still havent decided about Flamingoland. I think we are both just hung up on the fact that its gonna be £180 (for transport and admission....before food or drink or anything else while we are there) and there is every possibility that IT COULD PEE DOWN WITH RAIN and ruin the day. Thats the sticking point. So...we'll see.

Today's weights:

Me: 244lbs
M: 276lbs

Just had lunch. Feeling fine today. The girls (T actually...Z just follows along) decided to make a paper plate boat today. So we took a plate and cut it in half for the boat bit and they stuck little tissue paper bits all over them in various colours then made a mast and a sail outta construction paper (cant remember what that is called here) and then T wanted portholes for hers so I cut out little white circles and she glued them on too. So they each made one, although Z is still so little and I helped her a bit. lol. So cute. Aww. Must get T some scissors though. She cant cut! And also she's left-handed. Got some at wilko but theyre right-handed ones. DOH!. I always forget shes a lefty. HA!

Tiiiiired. And I put the sheets in to wash and theyre not done yet. Wah!

bored, lethargic, starving (mentally....my stomach isnt actually hungry), cold and sleepy. this is me today. trying to ignore as much of that as possible. lol. im going to take the girls in and make some tissue paper butterflies in a bit. it kills time and is fun for them and educational and i love watching them create!

Great idea doin some craft activities to distract you xx

Had quorn and salad for tea and did hubby the exact same but with chicken. Was really nice. I ended up putting too much chili powder when I was cooking the quorn/chicken, but it was nice. I wouldnt have it that hot usually, but it was fine and ended up quite nice and sorta...because my mouth was SO hot, I dont feel like "hmm, what can i eat now". That, and Im just actually stuffed. :) Hubby enjoyed his as well.

Hubby is doing really well on this. Hasnt really had any adverse reactions or symptoms..other than a bit of mild lightheaded/dizziness briefly last night, which was rectified with a bread stick (3g carbs) and some double gloucester. I, on the other hand, am feeling unwell and lightheaded and my heart is palpitating! this completely sucks. and is making me really angry. lol. :/

Back