Beelishy's VLCD Weight Loss Adventure!!

Morning

Yep. Stuck to plan. Fat lotta good it did though...stayed the same again. :/ So did hubby. Plodding on, though.

Me: 244lbs
M: 277lbs

Ive probably been having/giving hubby too much cheese. So Ive boiled a few eggs as snacks instead. I think Im going to try a bit of stir-fry tonight. Hubby wont eat it though, so will do scrambled eggs and mushrooms for him.

We are going to Aldi later to see if they have any good educational stuff for the kids. Someone in the Home Ed group posted a photo of this awesome wooden clock/calendar and it was £4.99 - the same thing on amazon is 20 quid. They often have workbooks and science sets.....etc. all for peanuts. So worth a look.

Woke up this morning to Z headbutting me (yes, intentionally. She lashes out and can be quite violent. But its most likely just the frustration from the fact that she doesnt really talk yet. Whole other story!) - and as I had a banging headache anyway, I instantly burst into tears. Not like me AT ALL. I just started sobbing. lol. Im laughing at myself now but omg. She got me right on the brow bone with her forehead....ouch. and the kittens kept me up all night. they seemed intent on having a massive all-night battle under the duvet, beside my bum. So I kept getting kicked and inadvertently scratched. fkrs. hahah aww. love them. BUT ENOUGH ALREADY. Then, got up (girls woke us at 6:30 - the height of cruelty) and went to the loo only to find TOTM has decided an encore would be great. GO AWAY. Its just light, but seriously GO AWAY.

So now, we are having coffee, girls have settled into whatever the eff it is that they are doing (Z watching peppa and shouting blabbery commentary at the telly. T is playing with the kitties and her imaginary friends off the telly. haha.) and me and M and are like *zombie* *desp for sleep* *looking up holidays that we cant afford*

HA!

Anyway. I hope everyone has a lovely Sunday. And I also hope the FLIPPIN SCALES SHIFT A BIT MORE BEFORE WI ON TUES, ffs. :D :rolleyes:

Oh bless sounds u having a bad time at moment xx

Oh honey everything is so much harder when you don't get proper rest :( :(

Well done for sticking to plan you'll see the benefits soon your body is just messing with you and getting ready for a whoosh :) :) is it helping having M on board? If I put my OH on vlcd he'd disappear haha i will never ever weigh less than him unless I get all my limbs amputated ;)

Love you x

Had a busy day. Went to Aldi on the bus. Then planned to take same bus from Aldi on to Asda to pick up my new glasses and then home (journey home takes 68 mins!!) but timetable was wrong and that bus doesnt go to asda on sundays :/ LOL So I got off at terminus and hopped on metro. Just came home. Took Z without her buggy so we were both exhausted when we got home. Threw lunch together and them had a nap from 2 til 4 !!!!

It is really nice and much easier having M doing this too. :) He is coping ridiculously well with it.

Exhausted again now so off to bed. xx

Just googled the metro as didn't know what it was. Aw you live near Chichester! My mum grew up in Chichester (Sussex) haha. Bet the girls love going on bus and trains :)

So glad that you and M. Are helping each other along with this, nice to have an ally IRL :)

Hope this week is peaceful and easy for you :) :):

Morning

The Tyne & Wear Metro is kinda..erm...scuzzy. hahaa So we dont use it often now that we have the girls. Its also hard to negotiate the buggy when you get to newcastle. It used to be this one horrible lift that smelled of wee and took ages and got itself in a muddle all the time....so getting from underground to ground level would take as long as the journey on the metro itself! lol We stopped using it when T was around 18mos - 2yrs as they closed it to re-do our station. I was pregnant with Z. And the bus stop was just outside our door anyway. In fact, it was Zoe's first time!

So, hubby is still asleep but Ive been up for about an hour. Im up 1lb. Rather upset and frustrated tbh. this diet is so hard to do if, heaven forbid, you actually have a bit of a life. Yesterday wasnt "perfect" in that, I didnt have my 4 packs. We were out and about for ages so it threw our routine out the window, of course. But I wasnt "off-plan" either. This is what I had:

Pancakes before we went out
When we got back at 1ish I had a very very small bowl of salad leaves with egg mayo. I had 3 eggs that i chopped up with 2 tablespoons of mayo and i split it between me and hubby. So was hardly any!
Then we had a nap and got up again around 4:30 so I had 150g quorn my usual "fajita" way on salad leaves with a bit of red pepper and cucumber. 1 and about a tablespoon of ranch dressing (v low carb).
A pack of pancakes around 7pm.

So...you know...not horrific. I havent put it into MFP but I can guarantee that it wasnt over my usual 800-900 cal range and definitely nowhere near my 60-70g carbs range

What I DIDNT have though, was water.

As we were out and when we were home I was pretty busy (or napping!) I only had 1.5 glasses of squash. So perhaps Im retaining water. I still have cramps a bit..which sucks. So I have no idea what is going on with my body but its really annoying. And we are going out again today. So wtf. lol

Yes, I could take water with me and drink it, but realistically I dont get a chance to drink it. Im pushing the buggy and dont have a free hand. and I have a 5 yr old and a 2 yr old...I get completely distracted and completely forget. So that never works. Plus, I hate being caught out, desperate for a wee. lol. Anyway. I dunno. BOO.

I figured with all the walking yesterday...and dealing with Z (I am seriously SO sore. I feel like my upper body had an insane workout yesterday. Agony!) I would have burned off loads. But nope. :(

So 245 today for me. Will update hubby's when he gets up.

M was 276 today.

Currently sat in fkn mcds starving and lightheaded with not so much as a soda (its usually stale tasting at this one). Im feeling angry and frustrated and like why am I still doing this 2 years later?!.*sigh* why am i not just living my life...since i obviously wont ever be "cured" of my weight problem and food issues.

Having a bad day.

It absolutely sucks and it isn't fair that we can't even stay still if we're not trying to lose weight.

Sometimes I think what is the point but the reality is I'd just going up every year if I didn't diet now and again.

Not fair and today I feel like it's worth fighting for but others I just feel like giving up and living in stretch wear forever.

Try to get through it. It's our medical condition. ..Our bodies want to be massive and we should only let them get chubby and no further ;)

Big love xxx

Morning

WI day

Me: 245lbs
M: 276lbs

Meh. Its good. Its fine. I honestly expected that hubby would have lost more this week. But, like I said before...he was already on a diet when he started this..so maybe thats why. He is absolutely due a whoosh though. I am too, I suppose, but my hormones are all in a muddle so who knows. Im still having cramps even though TOTM is (finally) pretty much over. *shrug*

I need to go to waitrose to get my coffee, milk and diet lemonade (for the girls. they love it. bleh) which means going into Newcastle as thats the closest/most easily accessible one. So I will probably do that with the girls today. Have had a glass of squash (LOL. Mal made me a glass yesterday and was laughing at me when I made a face because it was too strong. I like i really watered down!) and a coffee. I havent made me pancakes yet and not sure if i will eat before we head out or not. I probably should. Ive also boiled a few eggs. Zoe LOVES boiled eggs too. Aww. My good little eater.

Im going to try to eat at proper times today and make sure that I get my water/squash in. Seems to really mess with me when I dont. Even if I dont necessarily go off-plan....weird. This diet can be so unforgiving. lol. Anyway. yeah.

Boring day. But I have my girls and am incredibly lucky to do what I do (staying home with them, home ed...etc) so its all good. :)

Back