Beelishy's VLCD Weight Loss Adventure!!

FINALLY, i spoke to a lady at asda and she's said that she will issue a refund for the full amount of my shop. Im happy with that although 1) I wont believe it until i see it and 2) I still wont ever use them for home delivery again. :D *holds a grudge and also cant be bothered to jump through the hoops they require in order to rectify if something goes wrong* haha.

Tomorrow I am going to start the cake for my friends little girl. Im all worried now. lol. What if its crap? haha. I need to go make sure I have round cake tins OMG. I just thought...I think i only have square ones. EEEEK! *cry*

Totally forgot to weigh this morning. And ive had toast and water and....Ive started baking the cake for my friend's daughter. The colours are vile. My wilton color pastes didnt come so I had to use the liquid sh!te from the supermarket and its just...horrid. Oh god. :/ hahaha.

Anyway. Im all over the place, mentally. Must sort my head out. Get organized. Get on track.

hahaha. its just gaudy, uneven and the colours are all wrong. nothing much i can do about it now...but yeah. If it was for tabby i would be ok with it. But its not. its for SOMEONE ELSE'S KID. you know? anyway. its done now.

Im exhausted. Been on my feet all day. Im covered in various colours of icing and my hands have various stains all over them.

I still havent had my refund from asda. i think these things can take a few days...but really...it needs to be in my account like...NOW.

I need a holiday. WAAAAHHHHH! I need to lose weight. WAAAAHHHH.

Im a miserable cow so Im going to take myself to bed now. haha. xxx

Friend has been for the cake and she seemed to really like it and reckons her little girl will love it, too. I always feel like people are just saying nice things to be nice. lol. Im so critical of myself. It was sooooo not what I had in mind. The colours are all wrong. But...its done and she will be having her cake in a little over an hour or so...I think. So no need for me to worry or stress over it any more. ( but i will)

I do, however, absolutely need to figure out a plan and get on said plan after easter is over with. like AS SOON as easter is over with. I would say now but hubby got me an egg. aww. i dunno what it is but he got me one. and i got him a gorgeous one i saw at tesco. Its white choc but "painted". This photo doesnt really go it justice. Its got big, bright brush strokes of blue, green and red. Its lovely. Lir white chocolate Easter egg - Waitrose

anyway. I put on my jeans (older ones, not my every day ones) and they very nearly wouldnt fasten. :( These were the ones that I bought last year and within a week, they were too big and Ihad to wear a belt with them to stop them falling down. *sniff*

This really has got to end now. I have to get on track or accept that I will regain ALL of my weight and possibly even more. And I refused to accept or allow that.

You're right it's so stressful making cakes for other people it makes me flip out a bit as you want it completely perfect but people are always happy. Don't be do hard on yourself. We are so cut from the same cloth lol. It's FAB I showed L the pic and she loved it as I knew she would.

My mum has given me a peanut m&m easter egg oh man how long will that last ;) I might put it up in my wardrobe for a future emergency.

I only ever seem to get back on the wagon when I get really close to my starting weight I don't know what the psychology behind it is but it's bloody infuriating.

Xx

Im secretly hoping for a ferrero rocher egg. hahaha. how crap am i?

Are you watching the debate tonight, Lou? We have the BBC on now and are watching the news and lead-up. Huh. It'll be interesting. (and infuriating and hilariously predictable, i suspect)

I cut my thumb. OMG. Its so sore.

Hubby and I have decided definitely back on some form of plan on Tuesday. Not sure what, yet. Maybe use up the pancakes. I might have an extra pack and a low carb meal at night. Not totally sure yet. But we'll see.

I'm so in the same place. Want to stop but Easter - it's all about the food. OH said I hope you haven't got me an egg and i threw a right tantrum about how many years I hadn't had eggs and howmy mum used to not get me chocolate because she always assumed I'd be dieting. Sick sick sick of it - wish I didn't care but I WANT MY EGG!!!! Just in case I got Hotel Chocolat egglets for him and if he doesn't come up trumps I'll eat them. I did hint at flowers as an alternative.

I bet your cake was lovely. I made hot cross buns for the office today and just apologised for them all day. Everyone was kind but they were a bit dense from not rising. They were gorgeous last year.

Perfectly reasonable thing to tantrum about its not fair that we can't enjoy these occasions in the normal way. .. We always plan to deprive ourselves but then end up eating more than normal people but not in a carefree enjoyable way

Bee to my shame I forgot all about the debate ill get it on catch up. OH and I were watching Gatsby as I read the book recently and OMG I loved it so much it's beautiful and how I imagined the book in my head. It's cartoonish. It's quite long but I didn't fall asleep that means it's REALLY good!!

Did you enjoy the debate? I'm gutted that I'm such a philistine! Damn me!!

Yep. I havent had an egg for YEARS. Always dieting, since I moved here (ok, the first year Hubby bought me that most fabulous, gorgeous, delicious egg. But ever since...diet!) So I am bloody having my egg! lol. I wish it didnt matter. Ive had loads of rubbish this week. Chocolate, haribo...just..ugh. But THE EGG. I MUST HAVE THE EGG.

Why cant i just be normal *sob*.

The debate was very predictable except Farage out-did himself in the "absolutely shameless, openly racist t@at" department. Basically implying that not only are there too many foreigners but theyve all got HIV/AIDS (and use the NHS, taking away from brits, of course). He truly is a foul lump of flesh. Absolutely pointless being, he is. At one point Nicola Sturgeon or Leanne Wood (cant remember which) said (paraphrasing) that there was basically nothing that Farage wouldnt blame on Immigrants. And she was SO RIGHT. that's all he did THE WHOLE TIME. Regardless of the question.

Cameron did quite badly.He got called out on missing all of the major targets that he promised to meet and when that happened, he sorta didnt have anything to counter with. Because the fact remains that THE TORIES ACTUALLY DID FAIL TO MEET THEIR TARGETS....along with all of the atrocities theyve committed against the working class and the poor. He was also sweating like mad and looked really unwell and really miffed. lol.

Miliband is creepy and a terrible speaker (he's so robotic, unnatural and rehearsed.).

Really, for me, the 3 women were the free-est and best with their communication....and were the only ones talking sense and not talking absolute balls.

Greens FTW! (they wont, but...still. woohoo!) xx

Haha Cameron sweating he's a disgusting piece of poo!!

Sounds like I would've just got annoyed watching so prob best I just watched a movie instead :)

Have your egg and enjoy it :) my mum got me a peanut m&m one I've hidden it in the cupboard for now ;)

Ive been pigging out for days. Ugh. WHYYYY.

And my SIL got the girls an absolutely RIDICULOUS amount of chocolate. Sweet. BUT OMG. a box of 29 of those foil wrapped eggs that youre meant to hide. EACH. And then 2 kiddie eggs (like a milky bar one and smarties one) EACH. Lordhavemercy. We also have gotten them lots of little bits and pieces (gummy haribo type stuff and little nets of choc eggs etc) as WELL as their cocoa panda - each. And of course hubby and i got each other an egg. Im going to have to freeze a lot of their girl's stuff.

Morning

Happy Easter

Hubby got me a Lindt egg. Strangely I woke up absolutely sick of food and with no real desire for my egg. Im just ....bleh. LOL. Fickle thing, I am. I had pizza last night and I had baked a home made cake and filled and decorated it with sweetened, vanilla whipped cream and fresh strawberries. I had a tiny bit of that and it is good...but dense and I didnt really want much. Meh.

We are trying to figure out something to do tomorrow....bank holidays are hard...and even harder with no car.

I really just want to go back to bed right now (its 10:15am)

*yawwwwwn*

Back