Beelishy's VLCD Weight Loss Adventure!!

Morning

254lbs this morning (thats 1lb under my heaviest...when i restarted after coming back from america. lol) and M is 284lbs. So we're starting today. Decided to use up our pancakes (we've got loads) and think about a food-based plan in the interim.

So M's food will be

2x pancakes in morning (for a few days to easy into it a bit...them=n drop down to 1 in the morning)
3-4 eggs for tea
2x pancakes in evening

And mine will be

4 of the 4 a day packs of pancakes (5 a day for a few days. also, dont have as many 4 a day left...so will switch to 3 a day when the 4s are gone)
quorn or SnS chili for tea. I have a few SnS savoury packs to use up. so on the days I have that, will only have 4 pancakes...not 5. Also a few boiled eggs if necessary. cals at or under 1200. carbs no higher than 80. for now.

Oops. I had to change Zoe's nappy and see hubby off....so I saved before I was done waffling. LOL

So....That is our plan. We'll see how we get on....and see if we can figure out some kind of plan.

I have cut both of my thumbs with the veg peeler. Is that insane or what? anyway. Meh.

yesterday was gorgeous and we got on the bus and went to hexham. Well..into Newcastle first and to hexham from there. It was the scenic route through the tyne valley and bits of northumberland. had a wander around hexham (havent been since tabby was veryyyy little).....had lunch....took the girls to play on the playground behind the abbey...and then got an ice cream and came home. A lot of being on a bus...possibly a bit too much for the girls, certainly for Zoe...(she was desperate to get off the bus on the way back from Newcastle). But..it was lovely. Part of me would love to move to a smaller village...like ryton or corbridge...but...part of me is scared it will be too rural for me and i would hate it. not sure.

When we got home..we ordered some spring clothes for the girls. I got them each a pair of verbaudet jeans...and signed up a new account...and I got £15 off, free delivery and a free baking set. WOOO. And then we got a bunch of stuff from asda. If it doesnt fit..we can always take/send it back. I hate taking them clothes shopping. lol Its a nightmare. So we decided to try it this way and see how we get on.

I have to go into town today and go to the bank. T has the sniffles AGAIN. Seriously...she just got over this a week ago! When I get back from the bank Im going to do laundry today and try to get our sheets washed as i didnt do it this weekend. Its lovely again today and I wish we could go do something fun...but not when T is unwell. Boo.

Right, T has put on a TiVo'ed episode of My Little Pony. Once this is over...we are off to the bank. :D

Morning bee sounds like a lovely day yesterday :) :)

Good luck back on packs! Make sure you eat at regular intervals through the day and always keep something on you incase you have a funny moment. I'm worried! !

We can do this. I've had a shake so far this morning :)

Re. Rural living I'd say only do it after you have your driving licence otherwise you might feel penned in a little :) Didn't you say you'd booked lessons? Exciting! And once you can drive the world's countryside is your oyster :) I would also love to live rural but in Sussex it's ridiculous ££££££££££ but one day. ... :)

Thanks loves. So far so good. been eating little and often....so as to keep me on an even keel as much as possible. I even had a slice of apple! Gasp!

Omg...Lou..I wouldnt even consider moving out to the country until we had a car. No way. I would feel SO cut off. I WOULD BE so cut off, lol. yes...I have called a lady about lessons...but she has a waiting list (gasp!!..she must be good!) so im on it. I called another lady and left a message but she never rang me back...so poo to her! lol

Im off to have my 3rd egg and another pack. Im not sure if that is my 3rd or 4th. Will check. I took out 5 packs this morning (of the 4 per day ones). If I dont take them out in the morning..I sometimes lose track. ha!

LOL Clin. My thumbs are so sore. The left one I did a few days ago...and it wasnt as bad as the right (which I did yesterday morning) so it is nearly healed up now. But oh how my right one hurts. And I feel SO useless without the use of it. Wah!!! Kitchen gadgets of DOOM!

How is everyone else getting on today?

Oh...forgot to say. I got some Fudge Melts green tea and some Buttermint in my shopping. Had the butter mint the other day...its lovely! Just having the fudge melts now. Its...ok. I wouldnt get it again... Im gonna look and see what other ones I can get at tesco.

We do ok with squash so I reckon fruit tea is the same. Cherry Bakewell! !!! I've got to get some of that!

Well done on a fab day :) woo! ! We're back in the game!

Can't believe the driving instructor didn't call back. .. She's lost good business $$$$$$ silly moo EDIT SORRY LOUISE I DIDN'T MEAN IT! !!

Poor thumbs you're technically disabled!!

Last edited:
Yeah...ive been trying these teas because I just cant get away with black coffee...so it saves me on the milk to have these teas. I was unsure about the salted caramel. I do like salted caramel things but i just cant imagine it in TEA form. lol. I might try it!

Just had swede chips and chili (sns). was SO VERY DELISH. Ive not really been hungry today or crave-y. Im expecting that my body (brain!) will twig that Im back on vlcd either tomorrow or wednesday and start to protest and make it hard for me. or try to. meh.

So, Wicked is on at Sunderland theatre and I am SO gutted i cant go. I have wanted to see this for absolute ages. And now *whingey cry* its heeeeere..and *snot-bubble cry*......and i cant even GOOOOOO....and im justsosadbecause......*sob*. First. World. Problems. (to the max!) haha. Really though. i really have wanted to see it for ages. And now its here and I didnt even know it was coming and its either sold out and/or on days that i cant go (mal is working) and im just like meh. Plus its expensive as a mofo. haha. BUT!!! The "other" driving instructor that i mentioned above? SHE CALLED ME BACK...and she apologized profusely for not calling back sooner but her answer phone thingie was showing that it had been picked up. Anyway..regardless. Her name is LOUISE...so of course i loved her. She is SO friendly and chatty and was really nice. We talked for ages. The first instructor I talked to was nice too..but she was a bit..short. Like she didnt really have time or desire to chat. Kept kinda...talking over me. Not in a bad way...cant explain it. Anyway..Louise seems ....much nicer and I have a feeling we will get on well. :) Yay! So we've booked me in for 1 hour on the 11th of May.

I AM SO EXCITED.

Lou, your post just popped up as I am typing this and I did an actual LOL - I AM DISABLED! ;P xxx

Aw Louise I love her already !

Boo to Wicked it's not fair we can't do everything we want HUMPH there's always stuff going on that I want to go to :( :( and I always feel really really sorry for myself so you wallow girlfriend ;) my life is one big first world problem! !

Ooh swede chips I forgot about those Mmm :)

I'm having my own 'it's not fair' stampy fit this morning as there is a special showing of the Kurt Cobain doc in Brighton on Friday and a) I have family staying and b) I don't have any money WAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

I want to go to everything I want to do everything, see everything, taste everything (ha!) but my means are too meagre

*flounces*

I need mo' money :*(

Anyway. Morning!! Xx

Awww. I would so go to that with you!

Morning!

I woke up in the night with a sore throat. WHYYYY. Im annoyed.

Hubby weighed this morning and has dropped 5lbs OVERNIGHT. lol. Friggin men!!!

I want to go back to bed. I had a shower this morning and have done the dishes. I should be able to go back to bed! IM NOT WELL AND IM ALSO DISABLED (thumbs!) BooHOO

hahah omg. I wish we could do this with dieting. For all of our crazy, off plan days (or weeks..months..etc haha! eek)

hahadiet.jpg

Back