Beelishy's VLCD Weight Loss Adventure!!

We have exactly 1 week of packs left for the 2 of us. Ive told M to decide what we should do...and soon. If Im going to need to order more packs, I will have to do it pretty soon. And if not, Id like to start really working on a food plan.

Throat isnt better. Body aches. Zero energy. Z is probably worse than she was this morning. And Tabby is sounding like shes getting worse again. :( Gave the girlies some calpol before bed. Hope it helps them to sleep through. Z especially tends to wake in the night when shes poorly.

Right. Firstly, Barking like a dog is GENIUS!! I'm going to try that next time L is being ridiculous (and maybe OH too haha)

Aw louis sandcastles :) :) does he put a little flag in the top!!

Did it stop at the bit of easter egg? If so let it slide it will all be ok *soothing strokes*

Did you weigh? I wanna know! I need to live weighing out through someone! Who would have though it would be so hard to not weigh for 9 fkn days lol!!

Hope you are starting to feel better and it wasn't a trick and that Z doesn't get it too bad :( :(

I'm having a fab double kitty cuddle but im a bit squished

ForumRunner_20150410_080546.png

morning

no i didnt weigh....figured best not to. lol. ive got up this morning and boiled some eggs. no soup today...so will have 3 eggs, a babybel (which ive already had), and 4 packs (one of them will be a savoury SnS one with some veg).

nope. we're all ill still! boo. i had a hard time with sleeping last night. as in..i DIDNT do much of it. at all. *shrug* oh well. lol.

M got weighed and has lost 9lbs since starting on Tuesday. The fkr. hahaha. he is chuffed with it though, and rightly so. Little does he know he has been having an extran pack every day! lol "man plan"....We are going to leave it til monday and then we will both weigh. depending on how well i get on over the next few days and what the result of the weigh in is...we will then decide if we will order more packs or go onto food (somehow!) - im leaning towards just staying on packs. I cant be bothered with this to and fro all the time.

thumb is feeling better and has finally pretty much fused back together. phew. so i can leave the stupid plaster off it now. I hate plasters. lol. Esp on my hands. My hands are in water so often with having the girls...constant dishes....constant washing fruit, washing their hands, washing my hands, etc etc....the plasters are always soggy and yuck and need changed. cant be bothered with it lol. so yay.

ive just had a coffee and it was very nice. funnily, because ive felt so crap with the illness...i havent noticed any adverse effects of the diet (no carb withdrawl headache etc). Im sure its because I feel SO bad anyway..that I hadnt noticed. lol. YAY. hopefully by the time this goes away i will be through the worst.

Right...have a lovely day all! :) xx

Oh and yes..it stop at just the bit of choccy egg. i didnt have anything else that was bad. And i did drop the 2 packs. i WAS STARVING. but..its over with and wasnt worth it. lol.

oh also, have definitely decided to do cupcakes for zoe's bday so i can freeze the extras. too tempting otherwise!

Gaaaaag wet plasters I hate plasters and stickers and anything like it *barf* !!!!! Like when there is a plaster in the swimming pool Oh god kill me! !!

Well done for stopping at the egg :) you win! I've just had the last egg and spoon choc thing at work and it has set off my chocolate craving. Boo! Error

I've got a porridge I'll have that in a min. Is my fault as I didn't have eggs for breakfast today :(

I hope your poorly household gets to chill out today and just wallow :) xxx

had a shower and did lunch for the girls - grapes, apple, clem, a jaffa cake and a quesadilla on a small tortilla. didnt really want to have my 2nd pack quite so soon after my 1st so Im having a mug of fire. hahaa. Its veg boullion powder but i put a little squeeze of lemon juice and LOADS of hot sauce in it and a small squirt of tom puree. Its heat-hot and super strong and tangy and chili hot so cant drink it very fast. just little sips. woooo! cant see how the germs would live through this! haha. Will have my 2nd pack after we've had a nap. Im going to have my eggs now too.

Dinner was nice :) Poor M was saying that he never feels full on this, even after his nightly dinner of eggs and mushrooms. Poor him. I know how he feels. Its awful when you have a meal and are still hungry afterward! Even worse when its your only "real" meal.

Confession:I really cant wait to weigh on Monday morning! Its been REALLY hard not weighing. *sob* Stupid April NoWeights. DO WE HAVE TO?! hahah WAAAAAH.

Oh goodness....no way! Its hilarious how different some scales can be. By hilarious I mean terrible. ha.

So...not only do I have this sore throat thing...but now I have a sick tummy. I dont have a tummy ache...but when I have an infection, it often affects me...er...in that way. Ahem. (wont say "bad poo" because it will make Clin run away AND I LOVE HER. hahahah). So anyway...yes. Im pretty sure this will be the straw which breaks the camels back and I am going to refuse to get up tomorrow morning, in favour of doing what i need (and want!) to do..which is STAY IN BED ALL DAY AND LOOK AFTER MYSELF. Except this will not happen because 1) I have 2 small people and 2) M is at work tomorrow. Drat! :(

Also, the Halls do nothing other than occupy my mouth. Which is fine, I suppose. But tbh, Im not really fussed about food atm. SEE...its THAT bad!!

*cry*

Right...Im going to make M his pancakes and then Im taking myself and the girls to bed. We all had quite a nice nap this afternoon though, so not banking on them falling asleep very quickly, tbh.

Morning

Still feel absolutely awful. Sore throat has changed sides (finally)...so maybe....just maybe...it'll be gone (or at least MUCH BETTER) by Monday. Z is still unwell too...but she's ok in herself. Bless her. Happily playing and singing as usual....just with added sinus/nasal issues. Aww. Poor bubs.

Ive gotta work on my water today, I think. I remember weeing like a crazed person when I was on it. And now, Im going but not anything overly unusual.

Hubby is dropping weight like crazy. I think the extra pack per day (ie, "Man Plan") suits him much better. So he's been having 4 of the 3 per day packs and eggs/mushrooms everyday. I was going to say that i was tempted to *just do what he is doing" but..i sorta am. Im having 4 packs a day and a few boiled eggs and a babybel light. Only difference is that mine are meant to be 4 a day. I was having 5 but only for a couple of days, and as I havent been weighing I dont know if dropping a pack has made a difference. Which drives me nuts. I might just go ahead and weigh tomorrow. No point doing it today as Ive had my babybel and a cup of coffee already.

Feeling rather down now....and Im sure its just being fed up of feeling unwell.

Its cloudy this morning, too. Boo. Although, it doesnt make much difference as we're all poorly and cant go out anyway. lol!

Have a lovely weekend everyone :)

You know..its no wonder that Im still so sick. On a severely restrictive diet and getting NO rest or sleep. Up again with Zoe (who is also sick) and have been since about 2am. We finally got up out of bed and came into the living room around 3:15. The rest/sleep/chance to get over this illness deprivation is becoming a bit too much now. The diet is going to have to give for a bit. And Im going to go to the walk-in centre when they open at 8 and then Im going to come home and go to bed.

Back