Beelishy's VLCD Weight Loss Adventure!!

Im not on ANYTHING right now. And as you read on you will see that it changes MANY MANY times...but I always come back to vlcd. Im hoping to do a version of, combining packs with low carb food. I think.

My husband has decided he quite likes vlcd too but its too expensive for us to both do it...and neither of us will agree to do it without the other one...and lately it seems to have some funny (not funny like LOL....funny like...quite ill) side effects on me for some reason. So I dont know what Im doing, exactly.

Lou. Step away FROM THE CUSTARD CREAMS. I cant get one cuz yer in the fkn way, biotch. hahahah *oink* :D

Sensible food tonight after WholeBagofPopcornGate. Bleurgh. A quorn broccoli and cheese escalope and a mountain (ok...a hill...a small hill) of broccoli. :D

Haha oh god just the thought of custard creams is making me feel ill now I have eaten to the absolute limit today ugh!! 100% carbs too. Just silly amounts.

Monday. . Monday.. will check out that sale actually as payday Monday too :)

Morning!

Had porridge (real, not exante) this morning which seemed to make me feel a bit unwell. Maybe overload on carbs? Man, I am SO sensitive.

I only had about 4 hours of sleep last night, tops. I am so exhausted.

Going to order 2 boxes of exante pancakes on monday after ive been to the bank.

Girls are a little better today. I took T to the doc (again. did i post that already?) yesterday and she was given some ointment for her eyes. 4 times a day. managed twice and then a 3rd lot just before bed and her eyes werent stuck together this morning. phew. theyre also not red or weepy...but im going to keep applying it until monday. if they are completely cleared up by then...i will stop torturing her with it. she's still very sinus-y too but is happier in herself. she's still not got her proper appetite back but tbh...she had a little podge so Im not terribly worried. She's lost a bit of weight though. I was hoping that we might be better by monday and able to go out and do something fun but its not looking all that good. Still...all of today and tomorrow....so who knows. Maybe. Z is also still a bit sinus-y but you'd not know she was ill by looking at her. She's pretty normal other than the odd cough and sniffle/snorffle. lol.

I think I will boil a few eggs today and have egg mayo and sliced tomato on a slice of toast for lunch and then my quorn escalope and broccoli for dinner. try to dodge the sugar and scale it down, getting ready for restart #79759875935938573957395739853. Im also going to keep my cals at or around 1000. I wish M hadnt pulled his "its too expensive" BS the last time we had start back on packs. he had lost 9lbs and i was actually easing into it nicely. argh. anyway...

the first week will look like this because 1) I have stuff that I need to use up & 2) It will help me ease into it too:

2x exante pancake (3 per day sachets)
1x quorn escalope and broccoli
3x boiled eggs
1x babybel light
1x muller light greek (lemon or cherry)

982/72

We'll see how it goes. I also have a few packs of SnS chilli and spag bol. I will get those used up the 2nd week. Eventually it will be back to 3 packs, eggs, and quorn pieces.

But...baby steps. I keep thinking about how good it felt to be in the zone and comfortable and losing weight and truly not bothered about food. Oh, the inner calm! I want that back again.

When are you starting? Tomorrow or Monday? I can't decide.

I have TONS of eggs as I've been living on carbs and ignoring my eggs. I get 2 dozen delivered a week so I'm going to start with some kind of egg based regime :) :)

Glad the girls are on the mend and T eyes are bit better :) :) do you have to sit on top of her and pin her down to get the drops in lol I remember doing that to both of mine!!!!! Aw bless them.

I'm nearly there with you. I did think the last time you weren't going to order packs that it probably isn't anymore expensive than all this stuff we are eating when we're not doing it. I've done an Ocado and feel much better. Just stuff for salads and I might add some soups for fasting days although with a bit of planning I just need to make some pancakes and take them in a tub then I have something to snack on throughout the day. I've still got loads of packs left. The rot has to stop. I can't move easily so I might start tomorrow.

Hi Blondcat - we can be quite amusing but not exactly dieting role models except of the struggling/restarting/but still in the game and trying variety.

Aaah. Hawaii. The ONE state that I really really am desperate to make it to at some point. <3

Im not sure when we are starting. Not tomorrow as Ive just arranged to meet up with a friend for lunch. And possibly monday if we dont go anywhere. if the kids are well enough and we go out for the day, then probably not until tuesday. but definitely no later than tuesday :D

My tesco order just arrived (i WISH we had ocado up here. *sigh*) and it was so piddly. haha there was hardly anything to it, i almost felt embarrassed for bothering the poor old fella who delivered it. hahaha. I had a lemon greek muller light as soon as put it all away though. They are so lovely. I had forgotten how much i love them. and there are only like 10g of carbs in them. Gonna file that away in the ol' brain for when Im at goal and on food (hahaha. riiiight).

Ended up making a lentil, pea and potato curry for us for tonight. its nearly done and smells lovely.

*browses muumuus online*

finished my dinner about an hour ago...and have just had a Maryland biscuit (cookie!) and a plain choc digestive.

Talking of mainlining biscuits. OMG. When I was pregnant with T....I ate my WEIGHT in Marylands. Seriously. M would get the big bags of them...and I would eat a whole one....in a day! I was only really eating those, galaxy chocolate, nectarines, BLTs from Greggs (gag) and Fliet of Fish burger things from McDs. That was all I ate with T. And I was desperately sick the first 3 months with her and lost 15lbs. lol. But once i got into the 2nd trimester. HELLO MARYLANDS! :17729::eat::whistle:

hahaha.

Anyway. I havent had marylands but maybe once since she was born as i couldnt face them. lol. Im clearly over that now. :/ *nomnomnom*

Haha marylands :)

When I was pregnant with both of mine I just ate everything I could get my hands on it was a 9 month binge (well 8 months with J he was early awww he was only small! !) My morning sickness was 'feeling sick but eating to settle my tummy' tut.

I'd love to see you shouting down UKIP in your town centre lol. 'Gan reet outta here and away from me bairns! !!!!!' (wearing a cowboy hat because you're American and geordie) *giggle*

Hope the sky shows itself today in the gloomy NE for when you go out for lunch :) x

I made a pig of myself today. I had several (didnt bother to keep track) biscuits this morning and a banana. And then I went to lunch and had a quesadilla and fries. Luckily I was talking too much and didnt finish my fries. ;) made up for it by hitting Millie's cookies on the way to the bus stop. :/ brownie cookie is O M G
Then scoffed cookie before getting to bus stop. Got home and had 2nd cookie (choc chip praline). Then had 8" pizza (minus 2 slices for Z) for dinner. Currently sitting here with SUCH a belly ache that I cannot even drink any water despite being parched. Waaaah!

I think we are going to make it out tomorrow. If so, will start Tuesday. if not...will just start tomorrow. HAVE to get to the bank though. And then order packs.

Oh, belly ache. :/

I have been so bad this weekend there are no words. Disgusted with myself. I will not go back to starve binge Cat. Cliche Cat tomo and on it 100% for 11 days. Going to do a 2 day detox

Is it bad that I sometimes dream about someone punching me and breaking my jaw so it can get wired shut? Happened to OH friend and he lost stones! ! (Lucky! !)

Ugh. I feel your pain SO much. Bloody easter threw us all off plus sick children and dick husbands ;)

Period is also on its way my boobs are so so sore and my tummy feels like it's going to explode *sniff*

I dream about food continuously and sometimes when I hear about someone having a stomach bug I'm jealous. I want it so I can throw up and lose weight. What the actual F ?!!!!! Lunatic.

I am booked every weekend now until September and most weeks out 3-4 times a week drinking / eating out plus 5 weekends away and a couple of foreign trips. I am not going to get the weight off unless I do VLCD over the next few weeks where I only have 2 nights out (this Saturday and next Friday). So I have 17/19 days where I can do VLCD and 2 maintenance days.

This is the only way I'm going to get to target. So here it is... Day 1 of 19 ...

OMG Blondcat that's a busy schedule! I'm jealous I never do ANYTHING!! (but still manage to mess up the diet :rolleyes: )

I had a shake for brekkie :) Didn't have time to put it through a tea strainer, I hate the little bits - but downed it like a boss and got it done.

Good luck for today! (tomorrow for you Bee :D )

OMG Blondcat that's a busy schedule! I'm jealous I never do ANYTHING!! (but still manage to mess up the diet :rolleyes: ) I had a shake for brekkie :) Didn't have time to put it through a tea strainer, I hate the little bits - but downed it like a boss and got it done. Good luck for today! (tomorrow for you Bee :D )

I had half a portion of scrambled egg white and half a rasher of bacon.

Same again for lunch plus a protein shake mid afternoon.

God we really know how to live

Hiya!

So we had planned yesterday to try to get to Symths toys to look at some potential presents for Z's birthday in 2 weeks. She's at that funny age where shes not really into any specific things and the stuff she does like is kinda old (charlie and lola) and/or just doesnt have any or much merchandise. So we thought if we go in and see what she looks like she is actually interested in rather than spending money on stuff that she will kinda not really play with. We seem to do that a lot :( lol.

But we didnt go. Because T especially is still not well. I did have to go to the bank so we just walked into our little town centre and went to the bank and the pound shop and asda and then costa on the way back. ive had a bad food day again. Had a slice of toast and the rest of the M&Ms for breakfast. just had a diet coke and a bite of Z's brownie at costa. Then had a quesadilla and half a donut for lunch. bought some galaxy salted caramel...and its not very nice. lol. still ate like 3 (big) squares of it though. Then for dinner ive had a few bites of a sandwich i made on crusty bread - edam, lettuce, tomato. The bread really stuffs me since surgery...but then im usually hungry again in 20 mins. So its sat here on the plate beside me. lol.

Im stuffed and bleh.

Ordered lots of pancakes earlier too though. and its coming via DPD tomorrow. We ended up getting 14 boxes 7 (per box) because it worked out cheaper than the boxes of 50. It was all in the sale, but was a bit cheaper still doing it that way. :) yay.

Had a nap with the girls and the painter brought the paint so i can paint the patches where the damp proofer opened up the walls and then patched them when he was done.

ok. so question.

I am in a local group for american expats on fb and we sometimes have meetups for dinner or lunch etc. A few weeks ago, I posted in the group that I had been craving TGI fridays (lol) and did anyone wanna go. Well...it became a mini-meetup at the TGI in Newcastle with some of the women who live on the other side of the river. On thursday I posted that i wasnt going to be able to go because the girls and i were still unwell and i couldnt see us being over it by sunday (the day of the lunch meetup). 1 girl posted and asked if we should reschedule it but i said no its ok - because there were like 6 people going and i didnt want them to reshcedule for my sake. i didnt want to ruin the plans for 5 or 6 people...you know? So in the next breath, they changed the location to durham and the time. lol. Thats fine. Of course, I was feeling better by saturday night but i wasnt going to invite myself. it had started out as something that i had put together...but it was no longer "my meetup" so i didnt want to intrude...plus...i couldnt have gotten to durham on a sunday without it taking me several hours, anyway. And even though my friend M was driving, I wasnt going to just invite myself to tag along with her. So i didnt go. But another friend B messaged me satuday and asked me if was still going. I said no - i said i wasnt going to go because i was still stick..but felt better....and that they had moved it to durham. She said she gets too nervous to drive that far, so she wouldnt be going either. So then we decided to just go to TGI fridays, as I had originally planned...just us too.

It now seems as though a few of the people that went to durham on sunday are annoyed with me for going to TGIF with B. No one has said anything outright...but I just kinda tell.

Was i in the wrong?!

No you had perfectly good intentions you're not in the wrong! You genuinely were sick and then got better at last minute.

And you wouldn't have deliberately sabotaged their meal it just so happened that your friend didn't want to drive that far

They all still had their night :)

So hear you on buying toys they don't play with (ffs) we bought this bloody furby boom that has been played with about 3 times.

Are you back on plan tomorrow? Xx

OK. Im glad I asked because I was starting to doubt myself. My friend M is being a bit snarky and posted a couple of things that were clearly having a dig but in a roundabout sorta way. I havent got time or the desire to play those games. Ugh.

Anyway. yes, back on it tomorrow morning! exante coming tomorrow and have a rain mac to take back asda at some point this week. and once T is actually better i want to try to get to some home ed meet ups this week.

Omg. Toys....ARGH. We got Z this at xmas and she has played with it for MAYBE 5 mins. http://www.amazon.co.uk/Fisher-Pric...9154&sr=8-2&keywords=little+people+car+garage

....along with this....

http://www.amazon.co.uk/VTech-13500...d=1429559197&sr=1-1&keywords=gadget+the+robot

I am NOT going to spend money on stuff that she just wont touch. So thats why I thought maybe if we take her in and see what she sorta gravitates towards...it will guide us a bit more. That said...we bought a little skittles set in the pound shop today and about 5 mins ago she was happily playing with THE FKN BOX. hahaha. *sigh*

Im going to set a (low-ish!) budget and stick to it. And pray for decent weather on her bday so we can take her to the funfair at South Shields. Theres like a permanent funfair at the seaside over there. We happened upon it by accident last summer for the first time but we were already on our way home. it looks a bit gypsy and skanky but the kids would LOVE it. hahah

I think those sort of misunderstandings can go two ways. Either least said soonest mended or just be really straightforward and say you don't want to fall out and explain properly. Particularly as M has been such a good friend to you with teh move etc. Not worth losing sleep over so sometimes be the one to apologise even if not in the wrong. Hope that makes sense. As an Auntie/godmother I find the whole present buying thing perplexing. I've usually done OK but you never really know.

Are you on it tomorrow. I'm on a fast day.

Back