Beelishy's VLCD Weight Loss Adventure!!

Haha! Bit naughty? ;-)

Friday is such a battle for me. Determined to stay strong.

Hahha just a bit. Today ive had:

2 boiled eggs before we went out.
a filet-o-fish from McDs. I was even being "good" about it. I ordered a happy meal for Z as usual and T only eats fries from there so I ordered a Filet meal and gave her the chips. Well I looked in the happy meal box and there were 2 lots of chips!! and you KNOW i cant throw food away. hahaha of all the days to get freebies! so i ate them. :/
Then I had this raspberry and lemon pastry (danish type thing but less pastry-y)from M&S (omg. I could happily eat my weight in those EVERY DAY. I wanted to try one last weekend...and forgot to get it. Ugh. I shouldnt have. Theyre SO GOOD).

Then at the park, helped T keep her ice cream cone "tidy" with several "licks" as she was eating it. it was the most gorgeous, creamy ice cream. OMG.

Then I came home and had an apple and a packet of walkers cheese and onion.

Then i had half a pb&J sandwich.

And tonight Ive had a quorn escalope.

And Im currently sitting here wishing i had chocolate. LOTS OF IT.

ugh. stopppp itttttt. lol

cant possibly tell M as he has been so good and suffering through like a proper trooper. and heres me, scoff scoff scoff, the first chance i get.

No one could resist free chips you're not a bloody superhero! !!!

It's kind of a good thing that you didn't tell M cos you can just slip back into it :) haha are you pretending you're really hungry Lol lol lol (L has started laughing by literally saying lol lol lol and me and J keep saying it cos it's cute)

Fillet o fish is my favourite but I like to get an extra burger with it as it is small ;) ;)

Ooh Jel of your nice yummies my tum is rumbling now.

Morning

Was 249.4 yesterday. And bizarrely 249.0 today. Erm. Not sure how as I also had a pancake pack and a yog before bed! omg. what a complete oinker I was yesterday. But, regardless. Im not going out today, so very easy to stick to plan. And I shall. TOTM seems to be just about gone too. Not like me...it was quite mild this time - thankfully. After the last few Ive had...I really needed a break. lol

Nothing going on today. And its cloudy and meant to be chillier and cloudy/rainy this weekend. Boo.

anyway...will grab bull by horns and get with it. :)

Oh..and I totally ordered this for Zoe's birthday Twilight Turtle

But secretly, IM SO EXCITED! hahaha

We are going to Smyth's toys tomorrow to sort her bday presents. Fingers crossed we make it out alive, considering we will have 2 small ones tagging along. I know..its insane. But we havent really got much choice. Hahaha.

Morning Was 249.4 yesterday. And bizarrely 249.0 today. Erm. Not sure how as I also had a pancake pack and a yog before bed! omg. what a complete oinker I was yesterday. But, regardless. Im not going out today, so very easy to stick to plan. And I shall. TOTM seems to be just about gone too. Not like me...it was quite mild this time - thankfully. After the last few Ive had...I really needed a break. lol Nothing going on today. And its cloudy and meant to be chillier and cloudy/rainy this weekend. Boo. anyway...will grab bull by horns and get with it. :)

I'd like to refer you to what I ate last Sunday before you judge yourself so harshly! Didn't actually sound like that many calories to me!!

Alls well. :)

switched out my first pack and had some quorn pieces and a bit of cauli instead. seemed to really help with my hunger. so today ive had:

quorn pieces and cauli
1 x pancake
1 x yog
1x egg
1x babybel

so far 528/34 - on course for a perfect day. :)

I do need some more water though....goodness. Ive only had 1 glass (and 3 coffees!!) today.

Just had dinner.

So far today ive had

a boiled egg (was left over from yesterday - cant waste! lol)
a yogurt
1 pancake pack
quorn chicken pieces (cooked with smoked paprika) and some cauli
Quorn escalope and more cauli
A babybel light

804/59

i SHOULD stop now for the day. And I might. but I might also end up having a 4 pack per day sachet of pancakes. which would end up being 955/74

I really need to start inching closer to the 850/65 range.

Finally she is. We've had a clear run with no barf since about 11 this morning. We've also had two 1.5 hour naps today. Im still running on minimal sleep but its better than nothing. lol.

Z is has eaten a bit and earlier she was jumping and shouting in front of the telly - her usual self. She's currently sitting, snuggled up with me. Awwwz

T lost her other front tooth. So now she is front (top) toothless. AND SO CUTE I COULD SQUEAL!! lol

Starving and really feeling down about how constant this all is in my (our!) lives. I am just so so tired of it being such an obsession. I just want to live my freaking life.

That said...ive had 2 packs, quorn escalope and cauli. Gonna have another coffee now as its freezing outside. I had the kitchen window open when the oven was on..and i was still cold. lol. Had to close it. M just went to the shop for milk and came in saying its colder than its been in a few weeks. Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Im glad my girls are on the mend and Z seems better. But I am just really rather depressed about this diet crap. Never-ending. *sigh*

Just had a massive chat with Mal about how I feel. Its too much for me to go into right this moment, but I realised that its always feast or famine with me. So when I got to 214, I felt great. I looked fine. smallme.jpg

But I kept thinking..."I have to push on" I felt like my weight, the actual number, was still unacceptable. I should have just STOPPED here and allowed myself to just be happy and work on maintaining, rather than beating myself up and torturing myself further. But I didnt. And of course...then it was now.

So this time. Im setting myself the goal of 220lbs - OR until I feel comfortable. My hips ache again. I want that to stop. My clothes are too tight. I need them to fit better. Other than that. Eff this. I have to break this crazy mental cycle. And i have to get to a good place and then learn to be happy and learn that I am fine right there. I dont necessarily have to get "thin". I just want to be comfortable and not hurty, not snoring.

So. 220lbs and self acceptance are my new goals. THIS is my new goal:

bullybrain.jpg

Back