Beelishy's VLCD Weight Loss Adventure!!

So glad z is better and miss sass is looking super cute Aw! !

Ugh. Diet. Well done for hanging in there you're a better woman than me! Power through!!! Just. Uuurrrrrggghhhhhhhhh

*cry*

Thinking of starting a new diary

Is M still on plan? Bet it helps doing it together. I was just stealing S chips off his plate the skinny b

Yes we are both still on it. Gonna do exante til we get to our chosen "goal" weights. Then come off and try to just be normal. Skip a meal here and there to balance things out. Set 1 day per week for a take away and 1 day a week for a treat (chocolate!!!) and just try to re-learn how to live and how to just be ok with myself...to be happy with what i am....and who i am. And to set the good example for my girls that ive always wanted to. That doesnt mean being skinny. It means being comfortable with my size (so long as Im not actually so big that im in pain!) and healthy - mentally too.

Thought we were outta the danger zone re: Z and spew as she hadnt been sick since around 11am.

Nope. Just before bed...around 9pm....yarf! :/

Please...let this be over. We all need a bit of calmness and to get back on an even keel. We need a break! :(

Aw L used to get that where she'd be fine all day but sick in the night for like a week or so. We'd just have a pile of sicky towels in the bath every morning. Poor little lamb

Hope you get more than an hour's sleep *fingers crossed*

Morning

We slept though the night with no further sicking...until she woke up at 5:30 - so not too bad. We have a sofa bed from ikea and T has been sleeping in that (its beside our proper bed) every night as we are trying to get her used to sleeping in her own bed now. So that's "T's bed" (for now. gonna get a proper bed for her soon as she seems happy enough as long as she's in our room). So I had the brilliant idea that Z and I would sleep in T's bed and T could sleep with daddy in the big bed. That way if Z was sick...it wouldnt taint (hahah) our big bed and would hopefully not be as disruptive. It worked well and she didnt throw up anyway.

Im trying to get her to drink this morning. And she has had a bit of banana and is working on a slice of dry toast.

WI tomorrow for the week and I weighed today (didnt bother yesterday) and im still at 249 so that's 5lbs for the week thus far. It seems like that may be it for this week as the scales havent really moved since thurs/fri. 5lbs for the week is fine though. and I have made it under 250 - so Im happy with that.

We were supposed to be going to a HE meetup...a huge one...at the priory down at the coast today. Im not sure that Z and M will go but I really need to take T. She needs to socialize. And get outside in some fresh air. So we'll see how we get on but i think we will be going, just T and me. Although, again, Z seems more like her normal self. She's sitting here with me watching telly and rabbiting away and happy enough. lol

I got up and had a coffee, a babybel and a mindless bite of banana before i remembered that im on a diet that doesnt allow fruit! haha. I hate that mindless "shove a bit in my gob" eating. Ah well. It wont really matter in the end. Gonna go do the dishes from yesterday. And today will be pancakes x 3 and quorn/veg. I need to get some veg for tonight but Im not sure what to get.

Anyway. Have a nice day all. And please send "no more illness" vibes. I am SO seriously tired of this...

We've still not gone to get Z's bday presents. And her birthday is a week from today. *sigh*

Just got back from running a few errands in town. T and I had a wander out. Was nice. She spent her tooth fairy money. :)

Got on and had 2 boiled eggs and a coffee. Need to have some more water.

Gotta get ready to head out to this meetup. I am so torn. I really want to go. But Im worried that T isnt full over her illness and it may make her worse. Its always so windy and colder at the seaside and its already a bit breezy and chillier than its been lately, today. Not sure what to do. Booo.

Kittens going to vet tomorrow for kitten jabs. £49 each!! Bye-bye 100 quid that we didnt really have to spare! Double boo. Should get sibling discount! *huff*. lol.

Anyway. I got a cauli at the fruit/veg shop. They were marked 69p each. Whenever its "each" i always go for the biggest/heaviest one - right? Id be daft not to. Well...its MASSIVE. seriously. As big as my head. My head is huge. hAHAhAHha. I chopped it up and I got 5 little zip lock baggies full. So will have quorn pieces OR SnS chilli for dinner this week, with cauli.

Looked for cherries as T was asking to try them (has steadfastly refused thus far in her life. the stones put her off. lol) and of course, couldnt find any anywhere.

So food today so far:

1x babybel
2x boiled eggs
1x pancake pack

dont feel hungry right now. yay.

Lost me with the boat rowing to save boats and shawls.

But I can tell you that you need a helllllluva lot more than a shawl to stand in a Northerly wind. OMG. They come down from THE ARCTIC and freeeezing.

T and i went to meetup. Was basically very cliquey, lots of them knew each other and broke off into little groups and did their own thing. No one talked to (or even seemed to notice) us for aaages. In the end 1 lady smiled as she walked past (lol)....and 2 others did stop to say hello and introduce themselves. It felt so much like being the new kid at school. Except Im an adult now and rather than feel desperately like "please like me! please be my friend!" I feel like "wow. cant be arzed with this crap anymore". hahaha. I could have walked around to everyone an introduced myself, but surely thats a bit ridiculous. And surely the woman that arranged it (and the ones that are regulars at the various weekly meets) knows that we are new and should have made some kind of effort. Im sure there were probably a few other newbies too as they kinda were off on their own with their kids too. *shrug* Regardless, T and I had a nice time together. We ran around like loonies and she defaced precious old heritage buildings by dancing around on a stone wall nub (its seriously crumbled down to the ground in some places. lol. proper ruins) and using a flatish bit as a stage to put on a show. hahaha. (piccies will be on fb soon :rolleyes: haha ) But it was very windy and SO cold. lol. It was clear and sunny though...so thats something.

Home now and had to rearrange my B12 jab for next week as I just cant be botehred tonight. Im exhausted. So i got my PJs back on and my fuzzy socks (its seriously COLD up here, you guys!!) and turned the heating up and im in for the night. Gonna crack on with making dinner in a bit. I think I will have chilli and cauli tonight.

Grace darling is an inspirational woman you can teach to the girls. .. she lived in a light house and saw a ship wreck in a storm and rowed out and saved them and I think she was really young like 12 or something. Was it Cornwall? I can't remember. Although I have a feeling that on horrible histories they said the story was not quite true (but I ignored that as we need all the girl power we can get)

Omg i hate cliques the mums are like that in the playground at school I have never managed to get myself 'in' to those. That sucks :( but at least T had a nice time :) Hopefully as time goes on you will make some friends. But you did it and it might be better next time now you've lost you're home Ed virginity ;)

I'm at home L had a bad headache and childcare called to get her so I'm working from home and watching youtube at the same time

Back