Beelishy's VLCD Weight Loss Adventure!!

My kids are lunatics. I had them at kitchen gate (cant let Z have access to knives etc. LOL) proper BEGGING for pancakes off my plate. lol. I gave them each 1. So thats pretty much half of my 4/day pack gone. lol. Oh well. They were so pitiful. Also meant i only had to add fruit and a packet of french fries to it and thats their lunch done.

having soup now. lovely and warm.

Morning lovely! Plan for today sounds good :) forget yesterday..it is gone ;) Why are we so fkn mental?! Blondcat - my dream is also to break the starve/binge cycle but it's like we all don't want to attempt it until we're already thin :rolleyes: Good luck today everyone! Let's tick off a day at a time :)

Haha i hear that! I am absolutely determined not to blow it this weekend. My only goal at the moment is for fri, sat, sun, mon to be a calorie deficit. If doesn't matter if it's a deficit of 2 calories - I'll take it. Normally on a long weekend I'm over by 3-4k. I was so depressed on Monday after doing that on Sunday I can't do it to myself again.

Hope your pancake planning works B x

How did your plan go yesterday B? Did your pancakes do the trick? X

we are ALL sick (including M) again. still. i dunno how to phrase it anymore. sick the entire month of april. and for a week in march. the girls have gotten worse again with T coughing pretty much non-stop for the past 48 hours and Z coughing for hours in the middle of the night.

im starting to think i really was caused by the damp proof guy opening up the walls and getting all that mucky dust everywhere. this is a sick flat. :(

i want to move. *cry* im so tired of being sick. and tired. my poor girls....just cannot shift this.

diet was off yesteday as i had to go out to get birthday stuff and, moreso...my throat was so painful that i couldnt swallow. and even chewing (or moving my tongue at all) was painful. not as painful today..but it seems to do this....a day or two really unbearable...then back to just quite painful....and then to just annoying. and then back to unbearable. very odd.

right. off to wipe dripping snotty noses.

fml.

god i feel so sorry for you. You've been so unlucky with the germs and bugs. It's bad enough being sick yourself let alone your two littlies as well. It's a wonder you haven't put on 10lbs in the last month - it's so easy to constantly comfort eat when you are poorly.

I really hope it passes quickly so you can at least enjoy some of the bank holiday xx

It doesnt feel damp but it never did, really. i think its just the manky, ancient, germy dust he showered our flat in that is making us ill!

Zoe's nose has randomly started running again today, for instance. I cant see any reason for that to have happened. We have been in and warm for aaages. She's not been out for days and days...other than a quick trip out to the shops yesterday but she had sweat pants and her winter coat on and her raincover on her buggy! she was lovely and warm when i got her home. (unlike me! lol)

anyway. bleh!

yes. soup is going in the bin tomorrow. what a waste!

Morning.

T is still the same although she actually slept through the night with no coughing. But then has been coughing since she got up. Z is very snotty and sneezy and coughing, again. And my throat pain has switched sides again. oh joy!

M is working today...and tomorrow we are switching the rooms around. The current room we use as our bedroom is going to be the living room. And the current living room is going to be the bedroom. Neighbour tw@t is just too noisy and he does most of his noisiness in the room over our current bedroom...and late at night. so we are switching so that maybe we can get some peaceful sleep. also the new bedroom is a warmer room (we only have single glazed windows) and its only 1 window as opposed to the big bay window in the current bedroom. anyway. its going to be a pain but i can wait to just get it done. M is going to move the TV first to make sure that he can switch the virgin box over himself. Virgin want to charge 99 quid!! just to move a box! robbing gits. lol. so ...once he gets that sorted and we know we can get the telly in there..we will move the rest. Monday morning I will make cupcakes for Z and decorate for her bday. I think we are going to have to stay in. What a load of utter sh!te!!! M is going to take some time off in June though. So we will try to do a fun thing for Z maybe then.

Also. The 11th is my first driving lesson. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK IM SCARED.

right. agony. going to gargle more...even though it has not helped, not at all. *whimper* im tired of this. i dunno what to have today. i just wanna do my paaaackkkks. but my throat is killing. :(

Oh dear your poor throat I can't believe they didn't say it was infected at doctor :/

Sounds like an absolute mission switching rooms around lol I think as your throat is bad then M will need to do it while you hide under a blanket! !!

Oh god you've reminded me I need to think about a birthday cake for J birthday although he's not keen on cake and wanted malteser tray bake last year so I'll make that which is easy and no decorating required wa hoo!! Sorry long sentence. When I write on my phone my punctuation goes out the window!

Sending get well vibes to yez X X X

called 111. got an appointment with out of hours gp. she has a virus - spewing and very swollen glands.

its been a hard day...but she's doing a tiny bit better in that she's going longer without spewing. but not over it yet. off to bed. we are all exahusted. did dishes, blew up balloons, hoovered sitting room and put up banners all within the last hour in case i dont get a chance tomorrow. want Z to get SOME kind of fuss for her bday tomorrow. :( poor girl.

*sigh*

Hiya

Im here. Not hiding or anything...just had an absolutely sh!t weekend. M was off work yesterday and today with a stomach bug. In our 13 year history, Ive only witnessed my husband vomit ONCE and that was because he was dizzy (had labyrinthitis) - that was it.

Back on it tomorrow. *sigh* lol

Back