Been a while....

Becca Wecca

skinny minny here I come!
Hello everyone!

It's been a rather long time!

So the diet went right out the window!!!

Back in september we went away on holiday and had a break from the diet for the holiday.....Well that 2 week break has turned into a 4 month break! :(

I have ballooned back up to 12 stone 10 :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

All my own fault I know. But in 8 weeks I am going on holiday to Florida and really want to lose as much as I can between now and then.

Basically I need some motivation! help!!!!!!!!!!

Holiday in Florida would be motivation enough for me, you'll have such a brill time, I'm so jealous:p

In 8 weeks it is possible you could lose 1 stone. So how come your motivation went? what happen, was it the hols, couldn't be bothered?????????

you've not ballooned!!
you've made the first step coming back on board....are you going to a group?
florida should be inspiration enough - will it be bikini weather??

We went away for 2 weeks, and I knew i'd be off the diet for that time. but I just couldnt get back on it when we got back, then there was christmas and ive tried hard to motivate myself this month, but cant seem to get my head back in it. Just ate a massive bar of chocolate!! :(

Dreading getting into a swimming costume, apparently the weather will be like our summers so quite warm. Can't hide in jeans and jumpers like I normally do!

Hiya becca... I'm in exactly the same place as you... Lost 4stone couple of year ago doing SW and slowly put 2st bak on and goin Florida at the same time as you!! Been bak on it for 2 wk and lost 7lbs... It's def possible!!
I'm back enjoying healthy food and even loving the gym again!! Fingers crossed il lose another stone in time for holibobs

Good luck xxxx

We went away for 2 weeks, and I knew i'd be off the diet for that time. but I just couldnt get back on it when we got back, then there was christmas and ive tried hard to motivate myself this month, but cant seem to get my head back in it. Just ate a massive bar of chocolate!! :(

Dreading getting into a swimming costume, apparently the weather will be like our summers so quite warm. Can't hide in jeans and jumpers like I normally do!

I know I'm supposed to help & support you here, but when you get to Florida you won't be the biggest, so many people are very large.:rolleyes: There is no need to 'hide' in jeans etc, you'll look fine & whatever you wear.

Just do your best & have a lovely time when you get there.

well done for your losses and we all go off track at times the hard part is admitting you need to get back into it and you've done that.

I have lost and put back on and lost again so am determined this time. im going to stay to EVERY class i always say im going to then weigh and go, im going to read my book and log onto here every day for support/inspiration ( i tend to eat the same so always need to meal ideas as i get bored) and keep a food diary every week. drink lots of water except on wi day and try eating the speed soup as much as possible
thats my plan anyway.

And lucky you having florida to look forward to thats a hell of a motivation

Thanks for all your positive replies. I'm trying to get my head back in the game, but failing miserably! I keep saying "tomorrow" it's always tomorrow!!

Hello everyone!

It's been a rather long time!

So the diet went right out the window!!!

Back in september we went away on holiday and had a break from the diet for the holiday.....Well that 2 week break has turned into a 4 month break! :(

I have ballooned back up to 12 stone 10 :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

All my own fault I know. But in 8 weeks I am going on holiday to Florida and really want to lose as much as I can between now and then.

Basically I need some motivation! help!!!!!!!!!!

Ooh I'm going to Florida too (May 1st) and coincidence of coincidences I also weight 12st 10lb - though I am happoy to drop down to that Becca lol.

I'm sure you can take it off again - or a fair chunk of it in 8 weeks.

Just do it for Mickey lol.

Where are you going/staying etc.?

Steve

How about a virtual kick up the botty?! ;)

I'm sure once you get back into the swing of things you will do amazing!! Good luck!! Not jealous or anything of your holiday!!! :p xx

Back