Been a while...

JoanneM

Gold Member
...but I see a couple of familiar faces here.

Started again at my heaviest ever on 23 September this year. According to the scales I'm 13lbs down as of this morning but it's been very slow and laborious. This picture has definitely motivated me tonight though. The first one was taken tonight and the second was taken a few days after I started keto.

Attachments

• PhotoCollage_20191111_190121567~2.jpg
    PhotoCollage_20191111_190121567~2.jpg
    145.6 KB · Views: 15
Thanks Manxy. I'm going at this from a different viewpoint this time and not worrying about how much weight I'm losing in a set amount of time so not going to join any challenges. For the first time in my life I'm not breaking my neck to lose weight, I know it's going to take a long time, at least a couple of years and I'm ok with that. Im hoping that means I won't put it all straight back on like I did last time around.

Thanks Manxy. I'm going at this from a different viewpoint this time and not worrying about how much weight I'm losing in a set amount of time so not going to join any challenges. For the first time in my life I'm not breaking my neck to lose weight, I know it's going to take a long time, at least a couple of years and I'm ok with that. Im hoping that means I won't put it all straight back on like I did last time around.

Good luck with it :) I'm taking it steady too and I like the 'challenges' as a sort of motivation rather than racing towards targets, but I know we're all different. Those photos show a real difference already and I have found with keto that even when the scales aren't moving that my shape is changing. Have you taken measurements? I haven't got around to it yet but I wish I had at the start as some trousers are hanging off me already :D

I haven't really taken measurements other than my waist which hasn't changed, keep forgetting. Wish my trousers were hanging off me lol.

This week's picture comparison. Actually can't believe the difference in my neck. Think that's were all the weight I've lost has gone from.

Attachments

• PhotoCollage_20191117_214517087~2.jpg
    PhotoCollage_20191117_214517087~2.jpg
    110.1 KB · Views: 14
Exactly 2 months in as of today and I'm 16.5lbs down. Hoping to lose another 8.5lbs by the 3 month mark which would take me below 20 stone again. Fingers crossed.

Your pics are very inspirational. I never thought about taking pics like that before and it is usually the face that people will notice first. Hope you're having a good one today!

Morning Joanne. Congrats on the loss so far, those photos show an amazing difference.

Back