Been and bit good and been a bit bad

SpaceAngel

I ate my willpower!
Hi Everyone.

I had a lovely weekend away this weekend. Went to my Aunts 50th last night and she had the most amazingly big chocolate fountain. And I didn't have a drop :eek:. I had a red day and stuck to these chicken breast things that were really nice.

And then today we had a meal for my other Aunts 40th Wedding Anniversary and we went to a place called Jimmy Spices in Brum. OMG the food was amazing. So I decided to have a flexi day and just enjoy it. I had a couple of slices of pizza, chicken curry with a bit of naan bread, some masala chips, fresh stir fried noodles, salad, it was just amazing. I am not intending on having anything else today and I didn't have any breakfast either, so I am not too worried. WI is tomorrow so hopefully it won't have time to show and I will be 100% next week.

HI

I havent been great this week and its only my second week.
Hopefully your flexi day wont show on your weigh in, the food sounded lovely. As long as you had a great time, you can be 100% this week.
I used about 65 syns on tuesday the day after my WI , was feeling really poorly and just ate for the energy.
Good luck for WI

I am so regretting it now. Since I got home, I havn't been able to get off the toilet :sick0019:.... sorry TMI :eek:

Oh no! hope you feel better soon

I had to go to a garden party thing on Sat and bravely avoided the chips, burgers, sausages,cake etc etc.. and then yesterday took DS to the beach with a friend and she bought paninis and chips for lunch:( had taken 2 alpen bars with me but still ended up eating a few chips... can be hell can't it!

hey ho.. these things sent to try us I suppose.

Back