Been and bit good and been a bit bad

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by SpaceAngel, 28 September 2008 Social URL.

1. SpaceAngel

SpaceAngel I ate my willpower!

Start Weight:
    21st6.0lb
    Current Weight:
    21st6.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi Everyone.

I had a lovely weekend away this weekend. Went to my Aunts 50th last night and she had the most amazingly big chocolate fountain. And I didn't have a drop :eek:. I had a red day and stuck to these chicken breast things that were really nice.

And then today we had a meal for my other Aunts 40th Wedding Anniversary and we went to a place called Jimmy Spices in Brum. OMG the food was amazing. So I decided to have a flexi day and just enjoy it. I had a couple of slices of pizza, chicken curry with a bit of naan bread, some masala chips, fresh stir fried noodles, salad, it was just amazing. I am not intending on having anything else today and I didn't have any breakfast either, so I am not too worried. WI is tomorrow so hopefully it won't have time to show and I will be 100% next week.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. nikci28

nikci28 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.59%)
    Diet:
    Healthy eating lifestyle change
    HI

I havent been great this week and its only my second week.
    Hopefully your flexi day wont show on your weigh in, the food sounded lovely. As long as you had a great time, you can be 100% this week.
    I used about 65 syns on tuesday the day after my WI , was feeling really poorly and just ate for the energy.
    Good luck for WI

4. Taz

Taz Spam Hunter

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(30.4%)
    Diet:
    HGB
    Ah you should be fine, you will make up for that no trouble

5. SpaceAngel

SpaceAngel I ate my willpower!

Start Weight:
    21st6.0lb
    Current Weight:
    21st6.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I am so regretting it now. Since I got home, I havn't been able to get off the toilet :sick0019:.... sorry TMI :eek:

6. Treats

Treats Silver Member

Awww.. hope your feeling better soon.

7. MrsEdz

MrsEdz Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(9.87%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Oh no! hope you feel better soon

I had to go to a garden party thing on Sat and bravely avoided the chips, burgers, sausages,cake etc etc.. and then yesterday took DS to the beach with a friend and she bought paninis and chips for lunch:( had taken 2 alpen bars with me but still ended up eating a few chips... can be hell can't it!

hey ho.. these things sent to try us I suppose.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.