Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Been and bit good and been a bit bad

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by SpaceAngel, 28 September 2008 Social URL.

1. SpaceAngel

SpaceAngel I ate my willpower!

Start Weight:
    21st6.0lb
    Current Weight:
    21st6.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi Everyone.

I had a lovely weekend away this weekend. Went to my Aunts 50th last night and she had the most amazingly big chocolate fountain. And I didn't have a drop :eek:. I had a red day and stuck to these chicken breast things that were really nice.

And then today we had a meal for my other Aunts 40th Wedding Anniversary and we went to a place called Jimmy Spices in Brum. OMG the food was amazing. So I decided to have a flexi day and just enjoy it. I had a couple of slices of pizza, chicken curry with a bit of naan bread, some masala chips, fresh stir fried noodles, salad, it was just amazing. I am not intending on having anything else today and I didn't have any breakfast either, so I am not too worried. WI is tomorrow so hopefully it won't have time to show and I will be 100% next week.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. nikci28

nikci28 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.59%)
    Diet:
    Healthy eating lifestyle change
    HI

I havent been great this week and its only my second week.
    Hopefully your flexi day wont show on your weigh in, the food sounded lovely. As long as you had a great time, you can be 100% this week.
    I used about 65 syns on tuesday the day after my WI , was feeling really poorly and just ate for the energy.
    Good luck for WI

4. Taz

Taz Spam Hunter

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st13lb(33.2%)
    Diet:
    HGB
    Ah you should be fine, you will make up for that no trouble

5. SpaceAngel

SpaceAngel I ate my willpower!

Start Weight:
    21st6.0lb
    Current Weight:
    21st6.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I am so regretting it now. Since I got home, I havn't been able to get off the toilet :sick0019:.... sorry TMI :eek:

6. Treats

Treats Silver Member

Awww.. hope your feeling better soon.

7. MrsEdz

MrsEdz Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(9.87%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Oh no! hope you feel better soon

I had to go to a garden party thing on Sat and bravely avoided the chips, burgers, sausages,cake etc etc.. and then yesterday took DS to the beach with a friend and she bought paninis and chips for lunch:( had taken 2 alpen bars with me but still ended up eating a few chips... can be hell can't it!

hey ho.. these things sent to try us I suppose.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.