Been away and put on a stone

willbefabulousat26

Likes to Dukan
Hi everyone it's difficult to write this. I've been away from the boards since the end of January and have put on a little over a stone in that time. :sigh:

I started a new relationship with a wonderful man and I ended up coming off Dukan in order to enjoy the meals out, wining and dining on our first dates, presents etc etc but it has to stop now!!!!!! I have completely lost control and need to reign myself in.

Before Christmas I was so happy with my weight loss and I got to within 5lbs of goal. But being single got me down as all my friends are in long term relationships. Now I've met a wonderful man, my career is going well, I've got great friends, everything is going well in my life... but I've completely let myself go on the eating front. It's like I always have to have one area in my life which I'm not happy with. Self sabotage should be my middle name!!!!!

So I am going back to Attack and with your help ladies I will get back on track :rolleyes:

Thank you for all your support up to now.

Nice to have you back! And although a gain is a gain, at least it's happened out of "happiness" and being sociable rather than something bad happening and comfort eating..! :) congratulations on the new romance, I hope it continues to go well. I'm sure he will be supportive of your diet (maybe just steer him towards nandos when you're out for dinner?! Although I'm sick of nandos now..) & you got so close to goal before, I've no doubt you can do it again. :) good luck!!

Welcome back and well done for doing so before you did any real damage - you will shift that stone in no time and being happy with life is a complete bonus too!!! ENJOY and your gonna love watching those pounds melt away cos they will on Dukan!!! Good luck!

welcome back hun xx lovely to hear you have a new man ....you know the diet works

Congratulations - new man :) glad to have you back dont worry about 1 tiny little stone it will be gone before you know it x

I'm a newbie but really hope you don't me congratulating you as well. Most of us have done this kind of lapse at least once. What is so amazing is that you've come back to sort your weight gain out so quickly.

That's dedication and I'm sure you'll lose the extra weight within no time and then you'll have a lovely man and your goal weight :)

woohoo!

its all good - it was for good measure! a new man will always do that to ya!

GOOD LUCK!

Thanks zak and angel for your encouragement, it means a lot, and you are both so right! I've lost 4lb already and feeling much more happy :)

thats fantastic hun :D

Back