Been AWOL

goolian

Fab & Fit For Florida
not been around for the past couple of weeks and now i need my support mechanism please :)

had a week off as i wasn't feeling too well and since then i can't quite get my head back in the game 100% i keep picking at daft food then getting annoyed with myself :( and i know that the past 2 weeks losses have been affected...

my cdc has upped by intakes to four packs per day to see if that helps... would still like to have the odd omelette from ss+ but will have to see with having four packs...

anyone got any words of wisdom for me??? :)

hun, look at how much weight you have lost! that just shows that you have what it takes to do this. i just looked at your ticker and just thought wow! im so jealous of you! you really have done well. you need to remind yourself of all the reasons why you wanted to do this in the first place, if it helps write it down so you can read it every time you need reminding.

how come ur cdc has upped it to 4 shakes instead of 3 shakes and a ss+ meal? i mean how come your not just doing ss+ till you get back on track? or have i confused myself.

just keep telling urself that you can do this... because you know you can x

MrsFatBum said:
hun, look at how much weight you have lost! that just shows that you have what it takes to do this. i just looked at your ticker and just thought wow! im so jealous of you! you really have done well. you need to remind yourself of all the reasons why you wanted to do this in the first place, if it helps write it down so you can read it every time you need reminding.

how come ur cdc has upped it to 4 shakes instead of 3 shakes and a ss+ meal? i mean how come your not just doing ss+ till you get back on track? or have i confused myself.

just keep telling urself that you can do this... because you know you can x

Well I should technically be on 4 a day for my height, but I told the CDC from the outset that the last time I did the diet I couldn't do 4 shakes a day... So I decided on 3 for ss'ing but since I am struggling I am having 4 instead.... I will probably end up with loads left over though lol x

aaah its alright for some isnt it!!! lol.. im a shorty hehe. yeah my husband has 4 a day and he just struggles to fit his last one into his day and he gets really grumpy about it. he does skip them too! good luck hun x

i can see where your cdc is coming from. getting the extra calories from a 4th pack rather than food will make it possible to det up an abstinence mentality. if you know you simply don't 'do' food, you won't, in theory, pick.

maybe give yourself a week with no food at all, to let yourself get back in the game?

Oooh, its hard isn't it when your head gets out of bed 'in the zone' and slips rapidly through the day. I've had two weeks off and thoroughly struggled. I'm looking forward to getting back to work tomorrow and all the running about with after school clubs and jobs that i won't have time to think about eating.

Good luck, whatever you choose.

M x

I came off last week for the same reason, so ill and all I wanted was comfort food. Its not an excuse but it happened. Im getting straight back on it too, just going to have shakes and soups for the first week to really get my head back in the game but I know Im going on holiday in 2 weeks time so I know Im coming back off it! That is annoying me!

Well I have had my first proper day back in the zone and I am very proud of myself ?

I have had an omelette so I haven't had my fourth shake, but I might take a warm choc shake to bed if I feel I need it...

I dunno if it is due to cd, and this may be too much information, but since a few weeks ago when I ended up at the drop-in centre I haven't been able to go to the loo naturally... It's either been laxatives or suppositories... Has anyone else noticed this???? X

oh well done for getting back in the zone. are u drinking alot of water? some people just generally do need something to help them go while on this diet but i am having the opposite problem. as soon as i have had a shake or tetra i need to go loo!

u should talk to your cdc about it x

Im the same MrsFB, everything is straight through me :( I havent found anyone with the same issue yet so its nice to know someone shares my pain!

mybodyisacage said:
Im the same MrsFB, everything is straight through me :( I havent found anyone with the same issue yet so its nice to know someone shares my pain!

I'm the same, but today I think I have a tummy bug as I feel sooo sick with it only managed half a soup so far :-(

MrsFB & mybodyisacage:
Hmmm can't say that I have the same problem as you.

Goolian,
I have the same problem as you. I just can't go naturally. I take dulcoease every couple of days. I'm sure it;s not healthy to carry on taking this in the long run but I'm just looking to do this for a short while. My CDC says it's OK to carry on taking dulcoease...... what has yours said to you?

mybodyisacage said:

Lol i thought it was just me!!! I think ive found the prob. For me it seems to be te tetras.

mama22 said:
I'm the same, but today I think I have a tummy bug as I feel sooo sick with it only managed half a soup so far :-(

Oh no hope u feel better soon xxx i felt like that the other week but it passed x

SurreySuperTrooper said:
MrsFB & mybodyisacage:
Hmmm can't say that I have the same problem as you.

Goolian,
I have the same problem as you. I just can't go naturally. I take dulcoease every couple of days. I'm sure it;s not healthy to carry on taking this in the long run but I'm just looking to do this for a short while. My CDC says it's OK to carry on taking dulcoease...... what has yours said to you?

Yeah she said the same, even just 1 dulcolax once a week :)

Watch out with dulcolax, found this on Wikipedia when I was researching different laxatives and their effects, dulcolax comprises of bisacodyl which is a stimulant laxative, intended to kick start your body into 'going' quickly ....

Physicians warn against the regular use of stimulant laxatives due to concern that chronic use causes the colonic tissues to get worn out over time and not be able to expel feces due to long term overstimulation.

Not wanting to worry you, just maybe you might want to use something more herbal like senna or psyllium husk?

MrsFatBum said:
Oh no hope u feel better soon xxx i felt like that the other week but it passed x

Thank you feel loads better today think it was just a 24hr bug only managed half a shake mid day that made me feel worse and some crackers late last night (started thinking how hungry I could be in the morning if I hadn't had anything) but I'm ok now and not hungry this morning x

Back