Been AWOL

Discussion in 'SlimFast' started by pinkyfluff, 24 May 2009 Social URL.

1. pinkyfluff

pinkyfluff Grappling with life

Diet:
    slimming world
    Hi all

Wasn't here much last week - only lurking, was just so busy, last week of term is always a bit hectice. It was my busiest cooking week and I had stock take and end of term paperwork to squeeze in too. I fell off the wagon for 2-3 days but not disgustingly so! Am back on it now though.

I lost 1.5 lb last week, taking my total loss to over the stone mark. Its 8 weeks til my brothers wedding and I would like to lose another 7lb I think to make my dress more comfy.

Hope you are all doing well? SF is still on offer in Tesco - am going there this morning. Also on 3 for 2 in superdrug & boots but didn't have much choice left yesterday.

Good to see some new names in the forum - welcome!

Catch up properly soon.

xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. pinkemma89

pinkemma89 Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(5.06%)
    Diet:
    Too busy to eat!!
    Hi pinkyfluff! Well done on your weight loss even after a not so slim-fast week!

Thanks for the heads up on the superdrug and boots deals.. and just so everyone knows the Tesco third off SF deal ends on 25 May - thats tomorrow!!

My weeks been ok.. but I've had exams so I've been eating a little over 1300 in order to give me a bit more energy.. and I was out celebrating the end of them on Friday so I kind of went to town.. both literally and figuratively lol... back to it this week!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.