Been AWOL

pinkyfluff

Grappling with life
Hi all

Wasn't here much last week - only lurking, was just so busy, last week of term is always a bit hectice. It was my busiest cooking week and I had stock take and end of term paperwork to squeeze in too. I fell off the wagon for 2-3 days but not disgustingly so! Am back on it now though.

I lost 1.5 lb last week, taking my total loss to over the stone mark. Its 8 weeks til my brothers wedding and I would like to lose another 7lb I think to make my dress more comfy.

Hope you are all doing well? SF is still on offer in Tesco - am going there this morning. Also on 3 for 2 in superdrug & boots but didn't have much choice left yesterday.

Good to see some new names in the forum - welcome!

Catch up properly soon.

xx

Hi pinkyfluff! Well done on your weight loss even after a not so slim-fast week!

Thanks for the heads up on the superdrug and boots deals.. and just so everyone knows the Tesco third off SF deal ends on 25 May - thats tomorrow!!

My weeks been ok.. but I've had exams so I've been eating a little over 1300 in order to give me a bit more energy.. and I was out celebrating the end of them on Friday so I kind of went to town.. both literally and figuratively lol... back to it this week!

Back