been bad

chinababe

Silver Member
just been really naughty! went out for lunch & they had made my fav pudding-choc hob nob cheesecake. Couldn't resist & had a whole piece!!!!!!!!!
Back to the drawing board to-morrow. Still got no willpower & had been doing really well with sensible eating. will probably have side effects later-serves me right.

=[ Monday is a new week tomorrow

neer mind! did u take your tabs?

i know how you feel, iv had a few slipups this past few weeks, but put it behind you and start again tomorrow,
im on a mission tomorrow and starting being really good again!

sharon x

I had a bad day on Saturday, had a whole pizza, but didn't take my tabs, first time I've ever done that, and got straight back on the wagon yesterday so I don't feel too bad about it. Oh and I didn't have a whole lot else to eat on Sat either so I don't think I can have done too much damage. (fingers crossed)
xx

whooopsie! did u get tangoed? i didnt take my tabs on holiday and still did even after 4 days

x

Thanks for all the posts. suffered a little but back on the wagon. Did pilates at a posh pilates place in London as punishment yesterday.. Its one where you do the exercise on a kind of torture looking contraption!!!!!!!!!!!! Looked like I'd been through the wringer by the end of it. Trying to cut down on the carbs this week to see oif that spurs on any loss on the scale. Def feel smaller but scales stuck!

Thanks again for supportive messages

Back