Been cooking yummy treats all day! (food talk)

roundrachel

Silver Member
We have a big fund raiser at work next week so I decided to make Christmas food treats so have been covered in lovely cake mix all day.

The house smells so delicious...and I didn't even lick a single bowl! I think the Rocky road will go down a storm. Must be about 5000 calories per mouthful!

First lot of mince pies failed but the rest look fabulous.

Happy to watch other people enjoy the food I've made though.
Guilt free cooking...it's great! x

ooo sounds delicious
you must have so much will power
daisy x

I'm saving myself for christmas eve and boxing day when I have given myself permission to eat whatever takes my fany and not feel guilty. I may just bake a cake, not put it in the oven and eat the cake mix instead. Nothing on earth tastes better lol.
Actually, I'll probably have a sensible christmas dinner, feel stuffed and eat nothing for the rest of the day. Seem to have cracked this whole eating sensibly lark and maintaining my weight (after a few blips along the way)
How are you getting along Daisy?

sounds wonderful :D
yeah cant wait for xmas dinner woop woop
and cake mix is like WOWWWW

LOL Rachel. I totally agree about the cake mixture :D. Well done on maintaining. Lovely to hear from you and you sounding so positive.

I'm working on the learning process at the moment. Struggling with portion control already, but pretty much staying within the allowed food on RTM. Hopefully I will work through it and come out the other side the same as I am now.

Not completely sure about Christmas yet. I'll be in week 5 of RTM and I'm really worried that if I indulge off plan at all I'll lose the focus and that will be it. Probably crooked thinking, but I want to survive RTM in adult/adapted child mode rather than rebellious child which is where I was headed by end of abstinence. xx

Back