Been doing for 3 weeks but no big difference!

gero1

I have been taking Xenistat for 3 weeks now - I take with meals, I have sometimes been a little late (just over an hour) so I try to neck them about 10 mins before I eat with a good half a glass of water. I am only 3lbs lighter, which I think I would have done anyway because I have been watching what I've been eating: homemade turkey stir fry, WW chips lean grilled meat & salad, piece of oven crumbed fish & steamed veg dinners - homemade veg soup for lunches & porridge with skim milk & blueberries breakfast - WW yoghurt as snack. Admittedly I haven't done any exercise - I am going to start back at boot amp next week.

I have noticed a difference in toilet habit, the consistency is softer (sorry) in fact it has helped my constipation lol.

How long should it be before I expect to see some difference? Or are they all they're cracked up to be?

I think a good walk in the snow today will boost my calorie burn.

I have been taking Xenistat for 3 weeks now - I take with meals, I have sometimes been a little late (just over an hour) so I try to neck them about 10 mins before I eat with a good half a glass of water. I am only 3lbs lighter, which I think I would have done anyway because I have been watching what I've been eating: homemade turkey stir fry, WW chips lean grilled meat & salad, piece of oven crumbed fish & steamed veg dinners - homemade veg soup for lunches & porridge with skim milk & blueberries breakfast - WW yoghurt as snack. Admittedly I haven't done any exercise - I am going to start back at boot amp next week.

I have noticed a difference in toilet habit, the consistency is softer (sorry) in fact it has helped my constipation lol.

How long should it be before I expect to see some difference? Or are they all they're cracked up to be?

I think a good walk in the snow today will boost my calorie burn.

Hi

The first time i took them it took me about a month to see the difference, my GP said you do not have to exercise with them but obviously it helps. I also thought if i just stuck to low fat and didn't take the tablets it would have the same effect as i am watching what i am eating but there is also the risk of temptation if you don't take the tablets so I'm going to stick with them (currently on day 6 second time around)
Also make sure you drink plenty of Water. Your stools will be looser while taking these. You have to lose the bloat before real weight comes off you probably know that anyway. Good Luck x

Back