BEEN ILL

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by hotty25, 27 April 2008 Social URL.

1. hotty25

hotty25 Well-Known Member

hello everyone i aint been around iv been in hospital with glandular fever:cry:was in so much pain..i didnt touch any diet products for 7 days i could only manage little bits of water..just weighed and im down another 7lb since last week:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: thats all that bloody sweating lol im still weak but am having two shakes a day hopefully 3 tomorow..my birthday was yesterday spent it in bed:mad: i missed this place most just wanna see what i missed and how your all doing xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. lola123

lola123 Well-Known Member

Hope your feeling better glandular fever wipes you out so hope you get well soon xx

4. Kira

Kira Well-Known Member

Hi Hotty! I had noticed you had not been posting. Glad you are on the road to recovery and still motivated to stick to CD. I am full of admiration! The pics you posted a while back were a great inspiration, you had done really well. I am an occasional poster but get so motivated by just reading everyone posts. The support on the forum is great. I still have no idea how to add the signature and the weight loss at the end of the post but here are my losses below. Love your posts keep posting!

Week 1 - 7 pounds
    Week 2 - 3 pounds
    Week 3 - 2 pounds
    Week 4 - half a pound

5. hotty25

it has wiped me out hun i begged for morphine and was on it for 4 days.i still hurt and feel numb but im getting there and thanks xxx

6. hotty25

aw kira wow never had anyone say that to me befor thank you so much.to make a ticker click on mine twice it will take you to the site then make one which is easy.it will then give lots of codes highlight the BB code only then paste..go to your user cp here go to edit signiture then paste the code in the same box you have put your losses in xxx

7. misscheeky

misscheeky Well-Known Member

hi hotty, great to have you back with us. been sick sucks! down 7lbs aswell wooohoooo u :)

becky x

8. hotty25

AW THANKS BECKY.i swear that 7lb loss is down to sweating only lol so gonna start exercising from monday xxx

9. Kira

Kira Well-Known Member

Hotty do take it easy on the exercise, afterall you are just recovering! Thanks for the tip on the ticker - will try it out (I am so rubbish at technical stuff!).

10. trinakmh

trinakmh Well-Known Member

Hope your better Hotty!...Good to have you back with us x

11. SO MUCH TO LOSE!

SO MUCH TO LOSE! Must do it this time

Hey Hotty,welcome "home"!!!!hope You Are Feeling Real Better Real Soon,i Had Noticed You Were Not Posting,we Missed You Lots Like Jelly Tots,
    Take Care Of Yourself And Dont Overdo It With The Exercise Ok,elaine X

12. hotty25

aw thanks girls i think il get ill more often with this attention lol good to be back missed you all xxx

13. SO MUCH TO LOSE!

SO MUCH TO LOSE! Must do it this time

It Wont Be Long Before Your Getting Alot Of Attention From Different Sources Wit Hyour Losses,by The Way Meant To Congratulate You On The 7lbs Woohoo 4 You,
    Elaine X