BEEN ILL

hotty25

hello everyone i aint been around iv been in hospital with glandular fever:cry:was in so much pain..i didnt touch any diet products for 7 days i could only manage little bits of water..just weighed and im down another 7lb since last week:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: thats all that bloody sweating lol im still weak but am having two shakes a day hopefully 3 tomorow..my birthday was yesterday spent it in bed:mad: i missed this place most just wanna see what i missed and how your all doing xxx

Hi Hotty! I had noticed you had not been posting. Glad you are on the road to recovery and still motivated to stick to CD. I am full of admiration! The pics you posted a while back were a great inspiration, you had done really well. I am an occasional poster but get so motivated by just reading everyone posts. The support on the forum is great. I still have no idea how to add the signature and the weight loss at the end of the post but here are my losses below. Love your posts keep posting!

Week 1 - 7 pounds
Week 2 - 3 pounds
Week 3 - 2 pounds
Week 4 - half a pound

it has wiped me out hun i begged for morphine and was on it for 4 days.i still hurt and feel numb but im getting there and thanks xxx

aw kira wow never had anyone say that to me befor thank you so much.to make a ticker click on mine twice it will take you to the site then make one which is easy.it will then give lots of codes highlight the BB code only then paste..go to your user cp here go to edit signiture then paste the code in the same box you have put your losses in xxx

AW THANKS BECKY.i swear that 7lb loss is down to sweating only lol so gonna start exercising from monday xxx

Hotty do take it easy on the exercise, afterall you are just recovering! Thanks for the tip on the ticker - will try it out (I am so rubbish at technical stuff!).

Hope your better Hotty!...Good to have you back with us x

Hey Hotty,welcome "home"!!!!hope You Are Feeling Real Better Real Soon,i Had Noticed You Were Not Posting,we Missed You Lots Like Jelly Tots,
Take Care Of Yourself And Dont Overdo It With The Exercise Ok,elaine X

aw thanks girls i think il get ill more often with this attention lol good to be back missed you all xxx

It Wont Be Long Before Your Getting Alot Of Attention From Different Sources Wit Hyour Losses,by The Way Meant To Congratulate You On The 7lbs Woohoo 4 You,
Elaine X

Back