Been lurking!....Posting now!!

Stardreamer

Supportive
Hi There guys!! I have been lurking for about a week now. Finally decided to post.
Back in October 2006 I joined lighterlife and lost almost 4 stone. Last Jan 08 I found out I was pregnant and gave birth to my gorgeous son, Ross, in September. I have two daughters who love him to bits....Unfortunately I put on 3 stones!! Began to feel awful again and very depressed BUT I made the great decision to do Atkins!! Started Last Tuesday at 12stones 12lbs (my heaviest on LL was 13.11lbs) 8 days later and I weigh 12.5lbs. I can not believe that I have managed to loose 7lbs in 8 days!!
I already feel so much better and in a positve mood. I do drinks at least 4 litres of water. I know this helps to speed up the weight loss. I also find that i am thirsty alot of the time.
Just wanted to share my joy with you all and I look forward to posting on here.
I found this site invaluable when I was on LL. Do not think that I could do this without your support.
Tracyxx

welcome :)

Welcome, Tracy....Well done on your 1st week **7 pounds** is cracking, pet!!!
These guys are FAB!!!! Your in very good hands.

Have another good week, hunni...

Woofy X

Hi tracy, welcome to the Atkins forum and plan. Please feel free to post anything you want to know.

Hiya!

I have just finished ,my first week too.

Congrats on your loss!!

Hello, I'm on week 2 weigh in tommorow. Nice to have you here. You did so well on LL I'm sure you'll have huge success with Atkins. Congrats on your some I hope he doesn't wake you up too much at night!

Thank you for all your warm welcomes. Really looking forward to getting to know you all and really looking forward to loosing weight.
Day 9 for me and total loss is 8lbs!! Amazing!!

It is such a great feeling being back in control of my weight. I had tried to ignore the problem for months now, and then just over ate with worry.
Back, comfortaably, into my size 16 trousers and they are loose around the waist. Yipee!!
Tracyxx

It is such a great feeling being back in control of my weight.

It is a good feeling isn't it Tracy. :)

Hi Tracy
Ive got a 16 month old and a 4 year old who thinks shes 14 lol sp O know how hard it can be sometimes
Your doing fab well done!

Back