Been married a whole month already!!!!

Hey there NooNoo!!

Hey NooNoo!

Thought i'd pop across to your thread to hi :wavey:

Don't beat yourself up about the chicken & veggies hun... if you do as you say and drink loadsa water & stick to your packs 100% from now on, you might find that that "naughty" little bit of "proper food" has given your metabolism a bit of a boost & could actually help you!!

OMG!!! only 27 days to go??? I'm sooo excited for you!!
I still have 53 days but almost started to hyperventilate when my boss pointed out, in only 3 days time I'll get to say "I'm getting married next month!!" :bliss:
The time is flying past soooo quickly now I can hardly believe it!!

Have you got everything sorted for the wedding now? cos you need to spend this last couple of weeks relaxing & taking care of yourself :princess:, enjoy everything cos your big day will be here before you know it & it's like being in a whirlwind at the moment isn't it?

Lots of love Nic x

25 days and counting now!

Ok so another couple of days have passed and I cannot believe we are now counting down in days rather than weeks or months!!

We are off to see our lady at the venue on thursday to give final numbers pay another £200 and get the final bill!!:eek:
we have paid the majority so it shouldnt be too bad!

Talking to my sister last night and we were discussing the day before the wedding, any way shes comingup and we are going to buy flowers for mum and MIL, and then getting our nails done and then she said she is then taking me out for a real girlie lunch! how sweet is that!!

Cant believe that its only a week saturday that we are going out for the Hen night! we now have about 17 of us going to frankie and Bennys and I am so looking forward to it!

CD wise I am back on track after a few days of evening eating!!:mad: Three days in a row I was great all day and then got to 7 in the evening and gave into the bloody CB!I do wish she would ,move out for good!!!:wave_cry:

So I wasnt brave enough to weigh yesterday mornign but did weigh today and was pleased and relieved to see only a 2lb gain for 3 days of eating! so i have been seriously glugging water and being 100% again!
I have 11 days now till Hen night so gonna get my head down and loose a few more pounds!
I am then having the night off and getting back on track on the sunday and ss-ing again till a couple of days before the wedding. I have booked the thursday and fri off work and then I have the mon+tues off afterwards, so 6 days intotal to relax and enjoy the wedding!

well off to get more water and put the heating on, I am freezing again......dont think Ketosis fairy is here yet, but shes on her way!

Right chat later

Lou X

ps I just love the way the countdown thingy has now updated its self to days to go............its just so exciting to see it in writing!!!I know its just gonna fly past!!!!

24days..................

24 days to go!! whooppee!!

I am really getting excited......and each time I chat to someone else about the wedding day it just fills me with this great sense of excitment and anticipation!

CD going fab again at the mo, I really dont understand why on some days its so easy to ss and I dont think twice about having a pack opposed to a meal......and then there are other days where the only blooming thing I can think about is food!:mad:

The strong and determind feelings should be able to be bottled and then drunk on days when CB is getting the better of us!

Feel a bit in limbo at the moment regarding the wedding I think everything that can be done is.....but then there is stuff that cant be done till a few days before the wedding, so there is still things to do...just not yet..if you get my drift!:rolleyes:

Not trying the dress on now till a week saturday so if I can keep this feeling going I should be another good few pounds down again by then!
Weighed again this am and I am back to where I was this time last week..which I am pleased about, but if I hadnt have eaten I could be nearer my wedding goal:( , feel as though I have wasted a week really, but still I have till fri for wi so hoping to be a pound or so down by then, keep on glugging and shaking!

anyway off to put shopping away
have a good day

Lou X

Morning all!

Here we are again...another weekend is here and half way over already!

Well in 20 days time I will be married! the time is just zooming!

Had wi on fri afternoon and had lost another 2lb, was a bit dissapointed as I had been 100% since monday am....but then again I had eaten the weekend before so I was happy with the 2lb also because totm arrived sat morning:sigh:

Still cos totm is with me now I will hopefully be ok and not have anything in 20 days time on my wedding day!

Not really much to report on the wedding front, still in the limbo state, too early to do some things, but trying to get the house sorted and tidied up so they wont need too much doing to it in a few weeks time!

Hen night next saturday....really looking forward to it, it will be a huge laugh there are about 16 of us going! Frankie and Bennys look out!

off to finish doing the beds, hope you all have a good day

Lou X

2lb is still 2lb less Lou - when do you have your next try on for your dress???
Hope next week is a nibble free week for you!

Blimey - I've just noticed how soon your wedding is!! You must be beside yourself with excitement - you lucky girl!!!!!

xxxxxxx

ARRRGGGHHH!!!!!!!! 18 days and counting!!!!!!!!

LOL still not nervous or stressing ....as yet!!!!

Thanks for the replies its a nibble free week so far, but going to Frankie and Bennys on sat....so dont think it will last past sat afternoon!!!

I dont know what has happened to me over the past few days......thought it was supposed just before you gave birth that you started nesting..I have been spring cleaning like its going out of fashion!!! Cleaned and hoovered the car, started to sweep the kitchen and noticed it was a bit crummy under the cooker......so proceed to pull it out and then clean it inside and out, then finished doing the rest of the house hoovered upstairs and sorted out the play room.....I wish I could say the house is now sparkling.....but with 2 boys aged 6 and 8, a 38yr old H2B, a cat and a dog.........and the other kids I mind for, I know miracles dont happen and it will be a mess again by tomorrow pm! But I know its been done!!

CD wise this week has been ok, again I gave into temptation at the weekend:mad: did have a very bad TOTM start on sat am :sigh: but it seems to have got into my head that I cant do weekend ends...so end up giving in! I have again got straight back to CD on monday, but the eating knocks me out of Ketosis and puts me back 3 days again! I know I am going to eat on sat, but then I have 2 weeks before the wedding to ss, which will help the dress look even better!:rolleyes: (cos tummy will be flatter!)

I am so excited about things now......cant believe that this weekend is the Hen night, the follow one is the Stag night and then its the wedding!!!! Going back to pay our final bill on thursday, and all we have to pay then is DJ(my cousin) and the photographer( a friend of ours) so its down hill from here!(money wise that is!)

Anyway off to have more water and an early night!

speak soon
Lou XX

Oh my Lou it's only 2 1/2 weeks away.... how exciting.....

I'm supposed to be coming of the computer but just wanted to say hi.... know exactly what you mean about the cleaning - I can spend all day making the house look all lovely and sparkly clean and then they (the kids - 2 boys age 11 and 6 and 1 girl age 4) come home and take over and it's a mess again.....:rolleyes: I get so stroppy - I even hate them using the loo when I've cleaned it.....LOL

Anyway, you have a wonderful hen night - pics please if you've any you'll be able to share....:eek: ;)

And then it's count down to the big day......

Love

Thanks Mich!

I bet you are geting excited too about your WEMITTS meet!!!

Amazing that when you book something it seems ages away and then it just creeps up on you and before you know it its here!!!

I think the reality will not hit me untill...either this weekend after the Hen night....or the thurs and fri before the wedding when i have finished work and all I have to focus on is the wedding! I guess its good that I am working up till the wednesday as it keeps me busy, but having the few days off before hand allows me then to focus 100% on the wedding. The boys are still at school so both before and after the weekend itself it gives me and vic time to ourselves.

Anyway just going off to enjoy the tidy house before tomorrow happens! I know what you mean about the loe.....never stays clean for long!!!(and the big ones are as bad at 'sprinkling' as the little ones........if not worse!!!)

Will deffo get some pics from sat night and try and post some..might not be in a state to do it sun(if I have more than 2/3 drinks I deffinatly wont be!! I am very lame where drink is concerned!!!LOL).......but will certainly get some on here!

Hugs Lou X

You enjoy every minute of the run up to the big day Lou..... it's great and try and enjoy every minute of the day too.... cos it goes in a flash..... the video at my wedding shows me and hubby having the last dance and I'm sobbing all over him cos the day is over......:( :eek: - best day of my life..... it truely was.....:D

My hen night was a complete riot.....:rolleyes: A coach load of us went to the Bier Keller in Birmingham..... mass standing on tables and singing and beer drinking was had by all....LOL - can home to find OH asleep in the alley way next to the house - apparently he'd been 'de-bagged' and had managed to loose his house keys, his watch and his dignity.... never found any of them.....LOLOLOL - he was very poorly and to this day still can't handle his drink like I can.....:eek: :eek: :D

Look forward to seeing the pics...... Monday if you can't manage Sunday.....;)

The spring cleaning continues???!!!!

Here we are another day passing me by and I am making the most of it!

Was awakened at 2am my our little one, Joe, shouting 'mummy I feel sick'.:jelous: ..in which my reply was 'quick run to the toilet' which he did.........aimed and fired and didnt get one splash on the floor..........I was sooo proud of him!!! :D Bless him all I could say as he continued to chuck up was...oh I am so proud of you for getting to the toilet on time!!! PMSL poor little lad!!! BUT I hate sick, hate the smell and retch when I am cleaning it up so I was a very happy mummy.(god I sound like such a witch!!!)but felt very sorry for joe, he has burst a small blood vessle in his eye by being sick!

Anyway called all my minded children first thing to let them know we had lurgy in the house, so one stayed at home and one just came anyway!! So I have spent the morning in, Joe has done a few puzzles and had a snack a jack and bless him he is now curled up asleep on the sofa. The other little one, (Minded one,) is now in bed so I have cleaned all the kitchen windows, taken down the nets, and the curtains, and polished and dusted the living room! Amazing how much you can get done in a few hours when you pull yourself away from Minimins!!!:p

Rang Frankie and Bennys yesterday to confirm and add to our reservation for Hen Night on sat, there were only 15 of us ...now there are 20! The manager was lovely asked if it was me getting married, and if there was going to be loads of wedding dresses and silly veils.....to which my reply was........'I expect so!!';) he then asked if we were all going to be there for the duration of the evening...which again I assume we will be, by the time we have all ordered and had dinner and drinks etc! To which he replied he would organise his handsomest(sp??)and nicest waiter to look after us all!!! Just hope hes not too young dont want to put the poor lad of women for life!!!lol:p :eek:

Really looking forward to it, but havent yet decided what I am going to wear....mind you I dont suppose it matters by the time mum and sis etc have finished with me...I will look pretty stupid I imagine!!!

Anyway off to hang washing out now.........

chat soon have a great day !!!

Hugs Lou XX

YAWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:sigh: :wave_cry: Another sleepless in the Noonoo household! Caleb whos 8 has had a really high temp for the past 2 nights, funny how during the day he seems so much better than at 5 in the morning! He came into our bed, as vic was workign last night and I could feel the heat coming off him and I wasnt even touching him! So another day off school for him today!

I have got wi again today, dont think I am going to see a loss today, after eating last weekend and back to ss-ing on monday but a really bad and long totm this week.....still 11.10 by my scales this am....:cry: but its my own doing!

So excited about Hen Night tomorrow, goignt o have a quick peek around today to see if I can find anything to wear, I do have a black dress thats a maybe, but will have a look and see if I can find anything else!
Anyway off to make little ones lunch,

will let you know wi results later

Hugs Lou X

Hi Lou!

Hope Caleb is feeling better soon - better now that on the 24th eh?;)

Hope you get on OK at weigh in - you may be surprised....:D

And finally have a wicked time tomorrow - woo hooo hen night is here and then only 13 days to go.... where did that time go?

Have fun and don't get tooo tipsy....LOL

Love

Awwww poor poorly sick lil boy!! I know exactly what you mean about being pleased when they throw up in the loo!!!!
Hope he feels better soon!

That manager of F&B's sounds fabulous!!! What a larf to give you lot their fittest waiter - that's hilarious!!!! Poor lad won't know what's hit him heheheheh - you go, girl!!!!

xxxxxx

11 days and counting!

Another weekend gone! Hen night was a hoot and we all had a great time.......Vics stag night this weekend coming and then its finally here......our wedding day!!!

I have had a lovely weekend, will post some pics on here, had my hair done last night and it looks fab!!

The countdown is really on now and seems really funny when I see peeps now and say 'the next time i see you it will be at the wedding!!' I keep getting asked am i stressing, but I can honestly say that I am not, i am just really looking forward to our day and to seeing all our family and friends and celebrating with them.

After having a sort out in my CD drawer yesterday and discovering I have accumulated 51 packs over the past yr on CD I am not going for wi this week, instead I am going to do the next 11 days straight and then go for wi on the thurs before wedding. That will give me a bigger loss and no incentive to eat after a wi this week!(which has become a bit of a habit over the past few weeks!)
I still really want to get down to my pre weddong goal of 11.3(was 11.12 at last wi!) I know I have lost 11lb in 7 days before so it is possible, so I am going to glug and shake like mad for the next 11 days!!!

Anyway off to tidy up a bit and have a snuggle with caleb who is still off poorly, hoping to send him back tomorrow, along with a big dose of nurofen!

Have a good day all

Hugs Lou X
292579918618caa1efb26f792a2aa19265221c6e2d21584781ed68e68927759b427efe6c.jpg
http://www.photobox.co.uk/shared/photo.html?c_photo=1082115140
http://www.photobox.co.uk/album/5138216?s=2913699&[email protected]

link to more pics if you want to see them!

Lou XX

Glad you had such a good time Lou. Good luck on the final push before your wedding and hope you can lose a few more pounds before.

nice hen pic, u look gorgeous noonoo! even if u dont shift an ounce b4 the big day, u will be a stunning bride.

Hiya Lou,
have just read your whole thread :p took a while lol :D

Your story about the 'squares' was just sooooooooo sweet, bought a tear to my eye as well as an ' ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh' from my mouth!!

Karen is right, you will make a stunning bride, the pictures of the hen night are great...

Heres to some more great cd days for you, when's your next dress fitting?

Aww thanks Geri!
The squares thing is just such a part of us these days!!lol

I tried the dress on again at the weekend and its doing just fine. There is a tiny bit at the bottom of the lacing that doesnt quiet touch(stomach is the real problem area for me!! so my widest bit!) so mum and sis(+SIL) are attaching a lovely floaty floppy bow over my bum bit and no body will be any the wiser!!But apart from that it fits just fine and looked stunning on sat. Can't wait for Vic to see me in it!!:D

Another thing happened yesterday.......vic got his teeth!! He has been having loads of treatment since sept when he had 14 teeth taken out(under sedation!) to cut along story short they were all bad(top ones) and just kept breaking so he had them all out!Went to have a plate made in jan and was told the surgery had run out of NHS money and couldnt do it til april!!(no good for a march wedding!) so we decided to do it privatley through the dentist cost us another £120 (on top of the 180 we would have had to pay NHS)which really was a small price to pay!

Anyway he finally got them yesterday! He looks so odd and yet so good after not having any top teeth for 6 months they are fab! Going to take him a while to get used to them and to learn to talk and eat with them, but hopefully in 10 days time he will be a pro!

Anyway must get off..early start this am...had 3 children arrive at 6.30 as daddy was poorly and mummy had to go to work!So i need to get on and get every one sorted.

Have a good day all and thanks for all the lovely comments !
Cant believe its only 10 days till the wedding now!!!:p

Lou XX

Noo Noo,

Your hen nite pictures are fantastic and you look as if you had an amazing nite. I loved the cake:D

Well done on getting back onto SS after all that.

I'm sure you be a beautiful bride and be able to lose those last few pounds that you want to lose - 10 days!! OMG:D We are all counting down with you.

Take care

Back